PDA

View Full Version : TO is most likely not coming

BroncosBabi DUH
11-26-2005, 10:51 AM
undefinedundefinedundefined To isnt coming from wut i here because if he already signed then it would be up on the website and you would kno from the team that he signed and he would be playing next week and champ bailey would be gone and hes not so to is most likley not coming here!!!!!! :D :mad: :smug:

xX-Bronco-Xx
11-26-2005, 02:36 PM
Hmmm u just figured out TO isn't coming to Denver? :duh:

BroncosBabi DUH
11-26-2005, 08:04 PM
Um ppl still believe he is so excuse me for filling ppl in with the truth!!!!!! :rolleyes: :O :huh:

Snk16
11-26-2005, 08:56 PM
Just a question. Are you obsessed about TO? All your posts and threads have been about him.

broncosphreek
11-26-2005, 09:46 PM
Just a question. Are you obsessed about TO? All your posts and threads have been about him.

well he is one of the best WRs in the league...

Snk16
11-26-2005, 09:56 PM
well he is one of the best WRs in the league...

Well, he did get suspended for 4 games for conduct detremental. And he also will probably be deactivated for the rest of the year. It really shows how much of a team player he is.

Reidman
11-26-2005, 10:53 PM
CAN WE MERGE THIS IN WITH THE TO RAMBLINGS THREAD MODS.....????

:laugh:

Emancipator
11-26-2005, 10:57 PM
CAN WE MERGE THIS IN WITH THE TO RAMBLINGS THREAD MODS.....????

Yeah what Reidman said. Plus this is rambling :goofy: . He gets no newspaper, watches no tv, and doesn't pull up the latest sporting news concerning Owens until a week late. :huh:

Just put this in PatriotsRuleYou2's ramblings.......he won't mind. ;)

BroncosBabi DUH
11-27-2005, 04:17 PM

No and umm i am just pretty pissed at the fact he might come i hate him and after all this is a rumor mill thnk u very much jeez can i just post stuff with out ppl ragging on me plz!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :duh:

Snk16
11-27-2005, 04:34 PM
No and umm i am just pretty pissed at the fact he might come i hate him and after all this is a rumor mill thnk u very much jeez can i just post stuff with out ppl ragging on me plz!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :duh:

Well, if you put your thoughts out, people will read them and comment on them. If you dont' want them commented on, don't post them. Also, there's been enough discussion about TO. If you want to see, search TO or Terrell Owens. :coffee:

socal18_2_88fan
11-27-2005, 10:45 PM
Why would you all want TO? You all have a classy team with a classy fan base. I've heard some rumors that Houston wants him; however, I can't imagine him going there.

Jaws
11-28-2005, 04:25 AM
Why would you all want TO? You all have a classy team with a classy fan base. I've heard some rumors that Houston wants him; however, I can't imagine him going there.

That would be some comedown for him to say the least.

JWinn
11-28-2005, 07:33 PM
undefinedundefinedundefined To isnt coming from wut i here because if he already signed then it would be up on the website and you would kno from the team that he signed and he would be playing next week and champ bailey would be gone and hes not so to is most likley not coming here!!!!!!

You guys understood all this junk? :confused:

Reidman
11-28-2005, 07:41 PM
You guys understood all this junk? :confused:
See post #7. That pretty much says it all. ;)

tpryce93
12-03-2005, 09:48 PM
He wont be a free agent until after the super bowl.(or so i'm told) so to say where he's going and where he's not this early is crazy. He might come here on a short term contract and we might see what he does from there or he might not. nobody knows.