PDA

View Full Version : mike hass

CR18
11-26-2005, 01:57 PM
this guy is amazing. hes a wide receiver for oregon state 6'1" 210 and has amazing hands. i dont know where you can find clips, but he is absolutely amazing. he'll probably a late first day pick due to his whiteness (lack of speed) no one really knows how fast he is though, sorry.

CR18
11-26-2005, 02:05 PM
he is also the only college football player w/ a song about him (i think)

mike hass rap (http://www.podcastdirectory.com/podcasts/index.php?iid=5278)

MileHighSpirit
11-26-2005, 09:23 PM

Wow....

Just wow.....

All I have to say is that's classic right there.

AZforBroncos
11-26-2005, 10:24 PM

this absolutely made my day

daniel80111
11-27-2005, 12:08 AM
Hass can play, he's a football player. I've watched about 20 games of game film on him and he instantly recognizes coverages and runs amazing routes to get open. I have nothing but good things to say about him. People will say he's too small, weak, and slow, but Hass makes up for all this with his football IQ and effort out there. I would gladly use a 2nd our 3rd round pick on him.

Machfever
11-27-2005, 01:26 AM
Mike Haas reminds me of Ed Mcaffery, runs clean routes, goes up for the ball and no fear of getting tagged. If he is available in second round would be a good pick for Denver.

PsychoChicken
11-27-2005, 03:24 PM

I just sprayed coffee all over my monitor. That was ridiculous. Can I even take that seriously?

Mike Hass would be a nice possession receiver to have, but I wouldn't go out of my way to get him. Outside of his route running, nothing really stands out about him.

CR18
11-27-2005, 03:48 PM
I just sprayed coffee all over my monitor. That was ridiculous. Can I even take that seriously?

Mike Hass would be a nice possession receiver to have, but I wouldn't go out of my way to get him. Outside of his route running, nothing really stands out about him.

how bout his amazing hands? or how he always gets that extra yard no matter what?

OhNoKoolAid
11-27-2005, 03:59 PM
how bout his amazing hands? or how he always gets that extra yard no matter what?

Separation is key, and Hass has a limited ceiling. He won't be a number one receiver in the NFL, and he may lack the quickness of a number two. He's likely destined to be a move the chains number three.

ColRockies_5
11-27-2005, 07:44 PM
Separation is key, and Hass has a limited ceiling. He won't be a number one receiver in the NFL, and he may lack the quickness of a number two. He's likely destined to be a move the chains number three.

Don't know, haven't really seen him, but the way you describe him right there, ricky proehl comes to mind

Emancipator
11-27-2005, 07:48 PM
I'm going to keep him in my rear view mirror. I'm checking on this young man.

Sevenis7
11-29-2005, 03:01 PM
Glad to see that someone else likes this guy. Hass is amazing considering that the Beavers had limited offense and he was constantly being double-covered and still made plays. Unfortunately, I see him as a possession-type receiver (ie, Darius Watts's replacement), but I'm hoping that we can draft a "game-breaker", someone who scares the other team's defensive coordinator. Outside of Reggie Bush (whom we really have no shot at getting), what other "game-breakers" do you guys see being available next draft?

Sevenis7
12-18-2005, 11:35 PM
After watching us play the Ravens and Bills, and seeing the only player making consistent catches as Rod Smith, I think I've reconsidered the notion of getting a "game breaker" WR. Though it would be nice to get a scoring threat at the WR position, I think a player like Hass would be a great complement to our run game. We need someone (other than Rod Smith) to make those 5-6 yard receptions and keep our drives alive. I'm not feeling too confident that our current WRs can do the job.