PDA

View Full Version : Colts finish at 12-4

BroncoStampede
11-26-2005, 05:57 PM
Denver finishes 14-2 and wins homefield advantage throughout the playoffs.

Defeat Bengals in Divisional
Defeat Colts in AFC Championship
Defeat Seahawks in Superbowl XL

Jake Plummer named Superbowl MVP

Champ Bailey named defensive player of the year

Emancipator
11-26-2005, 06:15 PM
you really think colts lose that many?

mrbrightside111
11-26-2005, 06:45 PM
i hope they do

BroncoStampede
11-27-2005, 05:20 AM
you really think colts lose that many?

Id say its very possible they could lose atleast 3 of PIT, JAX, SD and at SEA. You never know, its even possible for Arizona or Tennessee to pull off an upset. Indy will be getting everyones BEST shot from here on out.

BroncoStampede
11-28-2005, 08:05 PM
If Indy loses this game tonight they're right on schedule :D

bronc_fan23
11-29-2005, 06:39 PM
psshhhhh win against pit doesnt help so 13-3?????

Nick7
11-29-2005, 08:37 PM
I heard that they are going to combine with the Broncos and make one super team, and they will have 22 players on the field and so will the opponents. Did anyone else here this at http://www.inmydreams.com/but/i/can/still/hope/html ?

Reidman
11-30-2005, 12:51 AM
Colts finish at 12-4
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ..................

Sorry, now that I got that out of my system, there is no way this team loses 4. They might, and I stress might lose 1 game. That would most likely come at the hands of the Seahawks in Seattle.

Doesn't really matter though, Broncos are going to take them down post season anyway.

Jaws
11-30-2005, 02:49 AM
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ..................

Sorry, now that I got that out of my system, there is no way this team loses 4. They might, and I stress might lose 1 game. That would most likely come at the hands of the Seahawks in Seattle.

Doesn't really matter though, Broncos are going to take them down post season anyway.

To defeat and unbeaten team in the playoffs would be the ultimate accolade for the Broncos and the ultimate humiliation for the Colts.

The advantage of coming up against an undefeated team is there is an element of added pressure on that team to keep that run going. It can sometimes be a distracting factor.