PDA

View Full Version : hall not called 4 penalty

ChadCollins
12-09-2003, 04:07 PM
this means nothing really, but why wasnt D. Hall flagged 15 yards at the end of that game when he got in the defenders face (cant recall who). He grabbed his mask and pushed back if i recall. It sucks they didnt flag them, because I was hoping they werent going to score that last td. just curious if anyone noticed that during the celebration.

Broncos30
12-15-2003, 05:02 PM
ChadColiins,

You are absoulutly right, Dante Hall should have been called for a penalty. If i m thinking of the right call, Kelly Herndon hit Hall after he caught a pass and he dropped it. Herndon fell on Hall and when he tried to get up Hall tripped him with his feet. he funny thing about it was when Hall got up, Al Wilson was right in his face, which probaly would have made hall wet himself.

rascal
12-17-2003, 12:56 PM
why do you think he is crying in my avatar?

THE SHIELD
12-17-2003, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Broncos30
ChadColiins,

You are absoulutly right, Dante Hall should have been called for a penalty. If i m thinking of the right call, Kelly Herndon hit Hall after he caught a pass and he dropped it. Herndon fell on Hall and when he tried to get up Hall tripped him with his feet. he funny thing about it was when Hall got up, Al Wilson was right in his face, which probaly would have made hall wet himself.

WHINE WHINE SNIFFLE SNIFFLE DO WHAT DONKEY FANS DO BEST, CRY!!!!!

rascal
12-18-2003, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by dhall26
WHINE WHINE SNIFFLE SNIFFLE DO WHAT DONKEY FANS DO BEST, CRY!!!!!

There was no whinning from his post, and if you want to see crying look to the left and see crybaby midge.