PDA

View Full Version : Oregon's Mass Media Machine...

WABronco
11-30-2005, 10:16 PM
Have you guys seen the huge add for Haloti Ngata in the USA TODAY?

Dang Oregon pr campaign is insane. They do a page add for about everything...

I think they did one for Harrington, Clemens, and even there new nasty unis.

Mat'hir Uth Gan
11-30-2005, 10:49 PM
Ngata! Ngata! Ngata!

Dub-DeuceKnight
12-01-2005, 10:15 AM
I am a ducks fan (quack quack) and I feel they need as much press as possible, they are one of the best in the country with one loss yet more publicized teams like Notre Dame and Ohio St. (two loss teams) are ranked higher in all the media polls, hurting thier BCS eligibility now I understand some teams are given automatic eligibity but they are not getting the props they deserve from anybody. I mean come on they are 9-1 and thier only loss is to the #1 team in the country.

WABronco
12-01-2005, 11:35 AM
I am a ducks fan (quack quack) and I feel they need as much press as possible, they are one of the best in the country with one loss yet more publicized teams like Notre Dame and Ohio St. (two loss teams) are ranked higher in all the media polls, hurting thier BCS eligibility now I understand some teams are given automatic eligibity but they are not getting the props they deserve from anybody. I mean come on they are 9-1 and thier only loss is to the #1 team in the country.

Yea, in no way do I blame them, but I bet half the people who see that paper are like "Oregon? What the heck is an Oregon?"

Perry1977
12-01-2005, 06:42 PM
Ngata! Ngata! Ngata!

Kiwanuka! Kiwanuka! Kiwanuka! :beer:

MileHighSpirit
12-01-2005, 07:37 PM
Kiwanuka! Kiwanuka! Kiwanuka! :beer:

Williams! Williams! Williams! Just because... :cool: