PDA

View Full Version : Big 12 Championship Game

Elway1983
12-03-2005, 01:44 PM
I am suprised. I thought Colorado would only lose by 4 or 5 td's, maybe 6, but not 70-3 with more than 20 minutes left in the game.:ugh:

Sorry for the post, but I figured we have some Buff fans on this board. :beer:

Ravage!!!
12-03-2005, 01:46 PM
wow.. I didn't even leave that long ago. I stopped watching when it was 45-3.... I figured Texas had it under control and didn't need me by then.

spikerman
12-03-2005, 01:52 PM
I'm not a Buffs' fan, but let me ask those of you closer to the situation - how in the world does Gary Barnett still have a job in Boulder?

Elway1983
12-03-2005, 01:58 PM
I'm not a Buffs' fan, but let me ask those of you closer to the situation - how in the world does Gary Barnett still have a job in Boulder?

Because we have been to the big 12 championship game 4 of the past 5 years I assume, though i'm not sure that is a positive right now.
:beer:

Mr. T
12-03-2005, 02:01 PM
Eh...Texas is being a little excessive now...

Krugan
12-03-2005, 02:02 PM
Does that even qualify as a game?

The over 70 all womens water dance team would have put up a better fight then CU has.

White Dragon
12-03-2005, 02:08 PM
This is rediculous. Klatt got knocked out, they tried to knock Cox out, and I've seen several cheap shots by the Texas defense that have gone uncalled. Throwing when you're up 70-3, I am not happy about this and CU isn't even my #1 NCAAF team.
:mad:

Buff_bronc_fan
12-03-2005, 02:12 PM

That's the question I am asking myself today. Sure, the buffs have won the North 4 out of 5 years, but that's a hollow title especially when they have gotten embarassed in each of the past 3 championship games.
They have never been a big game team, and I just don't think Barnett has had the team ready for the whole last month of the season. They continuously get beat by ranked teams and G.B. has struggled in bowl games.

How many times is CU gonna have to get blown out on national tv before Mike Bohn takes action? I am definitely not in favor of an extension beyond next year for Barnett... I wouldn't be opposed to a change before that either. I say they should hire Bienemy back from UCLA and make him the head man.

PS-this is the wrong forum

Ravage!!!
12-03-2005, 02:14 PM
thats the bad thing about the system. THey are wanting to be SURE to prove that they deserve to be in the NCAA Championship game. They are going to try and PROVE it by decimating the #2 in the Big 12.

Its ridiculous.

LiquidBlue
12-03-2005, 02:16 PM
The Texas fans are completely classless to be bouncing off their asses leading 70-3 still chearing their lungs out.

Casper Bronco
12-03-2005, 02:31 PM
You guys have to realize that Vince Young is trying to get the Heisman Trophy. He needed a huge game today to get it.

RunYouOver
12-03-2005, 02:36 PM
Wow. They didn't even score in the 4th quarter.

What a blowout :eek:

Bronco_f1
12-03-2005, 02:50 PM
Finally, the game is over...

No more crushing for CU

mrsolo
12-03-2005, 06:56 PM
thats the bad thing about the system. THey are wanting to be SURE to prove that they deserve to be in the NCAA Championship game. They are going to try and PROVE it by decimating the #2 in the Big 12.

Its ridiculous.

Actually, Colorado is like #4 in the Big 12. They are just the North rep. in the title game. They win the North, although tied with a 4-4 record with two other teams.

Texas, Texas Tech, and Oklahoma are all ahead of Colorado in the overall with better conference records.

IrishConrad
12-03-2005, 07:36 PM
This will be CU's last time in the Big 12 title for a while now.

TXBRONC
12-03-2005, 07:42 PM
You guys have to realize that Vince Young is trying to get the Heisman Trophy. He needed a huge game today to get it.

He lost his bid last week. I think Bush has secured the Heisman already.

bronxs
12-03-2005, 08:27 PM
Good question. He should get the axe. This guy is a joke. It looked like texas was playing a 3a highschool team. How embarrassing. CU really needs to find a good coach at all cost.

broncofan303
12-04-2005, 07:59 AM
He lost his bid last week. I think Bush has secured the Heisman already.

Easily, he's been the best player all year, and he consistantly came out and was magical, if he doesn't win the heisman, its gonna be a darn shame....

broncofan303
12-04-2005, 08:01 AM
Good question. He should get the axe. This guy is a joke. It looked like texas was playing a 3a highschool team. How embarrassing. CU really needs to find a good coach at all cost.

I wish they could...CU is in a world of hurt right now...they can't (literally) afford to buy out GB's last year of his contract and they dont' have money to hire another one right now...