PDA

View Full Version : UCLA vs USC

RunYouOver
12-03-2005, 02:15 PM
This should be a good game...I'm going to predict an upset :heh:

UCLA 52, USC 49

Nomad Broncofan
12-03-2005, 03:39 PM
I hope you don't have money on your prediction. 24-0 2nd quarter - USC.

xX-Bronco-Xx
12-03-2005, 07:17 PM
This should be a good game...I'm going to predict an upset :heh:

UCLA 52, USC 49
:laugh: :laugh:

Mr. T
12-04-2005, 12:32 AM
That game was pathetic...

Poor Bruins...they never knew what hit em.

broncofan303
12-04-2005, 07:51 AM
UCLA sucks, but I expected more out of their offense with Olsen, Drew, Lewis... They got shut out by a very average SC Defense and thats giving them too much credit... Sucks for people that are non Texas and SC fans because most of us are sick of hearing about SC and their win streak, and can't stand Texass....

armedequation
12-04-2005, 09:33 PM
a cu fan shouldnt be saying anything about what other teams suck after their performance in the title game

broncofan303
12-05-2005, 01:35 PM
a cu fan shouldnt be saying anything about what other teams suck after their performance in the title game

actually, I think that CU fans have the right to say that other teams suck because we've known first hand what "sucks" looks like, @Iowa State, Nebraska, Texas = sucks...UCLA versus USC = UCLA sucks...

armedequation
12-05-2005, 08:59 PM
yep their record definitely tells me they suck

broncofan303
12-05-2005, 10:05 PM
yep their record definitely tells me they suck

Whos? UCLA...hahah, considering they came back in the 4th quarter to win half their games, tells me that they're a very lucky team... all I have to say is that they got blown out by Arizona, "good" teams don't get blown out by a 3-8 Arizona team...

TXBRONC
12-06-2005, 08:04 PM
UCLA sucks, but I expected more out of their offense with Olsen, Drew, Lewis... They got shut out by a very average SC Defense and thats giving them too much credit... Sucks for people that are non Texas and SC fans because most of us are sick of hearing about SC and their win streak, and can't stand Texass....

I think I can understand your dislike for UT they did put a serious beat down on the Buffies. However, if the roles were reversed I would guess you would be very excited.

Now I admit that as a fan of USC I want to see them make history. Wouldn't you feel the same way if it were the Buffies that were on the verge of making history?

broncofan303
12-06-2005, 10:46 PM
I think I can understand your dislike for UT they did put a serious beat down on Buffies. However, if the roles were reversed I would guess you would be very excited.

Now I admit that as a fan of USC I want to see them make history. Wouldn't you fee the same way if it were the Buffies that were on the verge of making history?

It's been so long since that...lol...but Actually if the buffs were going for back-to-back titles, I would be thrilled, but I would understand the "rest of the world" standpoint because I would have been there before (I am there now)... I would understand that anybody but Buff fans would be dying for a Buffs loss...

It's obvious I can't stand SC or Texas, but they matchup very well and it should be a fun game to end this year in College Football... :beer:

TXBRONC
12-07-2005, 07:16 PM
First of all 303 thanks for not taking my previous post as insult.

Second, you've shown alot class about the CU win or lose. :cheers:

armedequation
12-07-2005, 10:52 PM
Whos? UCLA...hahah, considering they came back in the 4th quarter to win half their games, tells me that they're a very lucky team... all I have to say is that they got blown out by Arizona, "good" teams don't get blown out by a 3-8 Arizona team...

well I do think that UCLA is good. They just have alot of room, and I do mean alot of room to grow. Arizona is a dangerous team despite their record. UCLA's defense leaves much to be desired they have alot more upside than colorado at this point