PDA

View Full Version : LSU/GEORGIA - Anyone watching!

Nomad Broncofan
12-03-2005, 04:06 PM
Any SEC fans out there! I grew up in La. GO LSU! Hopefully this is a better game than the other blowouts I've been seeing today.

Jaws
12-03-2005, 04:54 PM
Go Georgia!

Jaws
12-03-2005, 04:57 PM
14-0 hehe :D

Nomad Broncofan
12-03-2005, 04:58 PM
If LSU keeps playing defense like they are, Georgia will come out with a win. By the way, what are the ties to Georgia!

Jaws
12-03-2005, 05:06 PM
If LSU keeps playing defense like they are, Georgia will come out with a win. By the way, what are the ties to Georgia!

I'll be happy with that! :beer:

As for the ties to Georgia, I dunno what they are really! :goofy:

I'm a late convert to American football, started supporting the Broncos last season and took an interest in college football this year. It's not televised over here so I watch games on my PC. First game I saw was Georgia v Boise State where Shockley had a big game. I liked what I saw and have stuck with them. Really like the SEC conference.

Nomad Broncofan
12-03-2005, 05:10 PM
I'll be happy with that! :beer:

As for the ties to Georgia, I dunno what they are really! :goofy:

I'm a late convert to American football, started supporting the Broncos last season and took an interest in college football this year. It's not televised over here so I watch games on my PC. First game I saw was Georgia v Boise State where Shockley had a big game. I liked what I saw and have stuck with them. Really like the SEC conference.

Welcome to SEC football! Georgia has an excellent team. Glad to see you stick to the team you start with.

Jaws
12-03-2005, 05:12 PM
Welcome to SEC football! Georgia has an excellent team. Glad to see you stick to the team you start with.

Thanks. So have you been an LSU fan since you were a kid?

Jaws
12-03-2005, 05:18 PM
TD for D.J !!! :beer:

Emancipator
12-03-2005, 05:21 PM
I'm watching the Reggie Bush show.

Nomad Broncofan
12-03-2005, 05:24 PM
I like college football overall but yes LSU is what I grew up with. But this game is a wash because I admire Georgia and LSU. But LSU's defense is playing too laxed but I may be Georgia's turn to go to a BCS. They've missed out the last few years. We'll see game isn't over yet, but a 21-7 lead is pretty comforting.

Nomad Broncofan
12-03-2005, 05:25 PM
I'm watching the Reggie Bush show.

Flipping back and forth

Jaws
12-03-2005, 05:32 PM
I like college football overall but yes LSU is what I grew up with. But this game is a wash because I admire Georgia and LSU. But LSU's defense is playing too laxed but I may be Georgia's turn to go to a BCS. They've missed out the last few years. We'll see game isn't over yet, but a 21-7 lead is pretty comforting.

It will be bedtime for me half time I think, as it will be a late night tomorrow too with the battle against the Chiefs to come! Getting that one on tv so I can sit back and enjoy in comfort instead of straining at a four inch screen on the PC.

Nomad Broncofan
12-03-2005, 05:35 PM
It will be bedtime for me half time I think, as it will be a late night tomorrow too with the battle against the Chiefs to come! Getting that one on tv so I can sit back and enjoy in comfort instead of straining at a four inch screen on the PC.

At the rate this game is going you can probably count on waking up to a Georgia win

Jaws
12-03-2005, 05:52 PM
At the rate this game is going you can probably count on waking up to a Georgia win

YOu never know, if it's anything like some of the Broncos games we've seen this season it's never over till the fat lady sings!

Nomad Broncofan
12-03-2005, 06:17 PM
YOu never know, if it's anything like some of the Broncos games we've seen this season it's never over till the fat lady sings!

It's in the middle of the 3rd and I think the fat lady is singing. Not giving up just being realistic.

Nomad Broncofan
12-03-2005, 06:58 PM
i hope the broncos don't play like this tomorrow because i'll be seeing red for days