PDA

View Full Version : Chris Chambers

MindField
12-04-2005, 12:08 PM
Does anyone know this guy's FA status?

I thought he would be unrestricted by now, but I don't see him on any FA lists?

Did he re-sign with the fish?

This was the last player Jack Elway recommended to the Broncos as a college scout before he passed away, and would he look great in the Navy blue and Orange...

Chris Chambers would be No.1 on my FA wish list. :beer:

DBroncos4life
12-04-2005, 01:03 PM
Does anyone know this guy's FA status?

I thought he would be unrestricted by now, but I don't see him on any FA lists?

Did he re-sign with the fish?

This was the last player Jack Elway recommended to the Broncos as a college scout before he passed away, and would he look great in the Navy blue and Orange...

Chris Chambers would be No.1 on my FA wish list. :beer:

He is signed through 2009. You can find most players info here.

http://www.nflpa.com/Members/playerProfile.asp?ID=30053

The only bad thing it doesn't give the bonus on the contract that Im aware of.

OhNoKoolAid
12-05-2005, 02:43 PM
If you like Chris Chambers, you should look at Will Blackmon of Boston College and Santonio Holmes of Ohio State. Both players are under 6'0, but have great speed and agility, plus the frame to play over 200 lbs. Blackmon is most similar to Chambers to me, because he has a raw sense of the position coming out of college, but demonstrates real upside. Also, like Chambers, he will be leaving a school whose offense was not suited for his ability, making him somewhat of an unkown but a potential sleeper.

WABronco
12-05-2005, 06:08 PM
If you like Chris Chambers, you should look at Will Blackmon of Boston College and Santonio Holmes of Ohio State. Both players are under 6'0, but have great speed and agility, plus the frame to play over 200 lbs. Blackmon is most similar to Chambers to me, because he has a raw sense of the position coming out of college, but demonstrates real upside. Also, like Chambers, he will be leaving a school whose offense was not suited for his ability, making him somewhat of an unkown but a potential sleeper.

As of right now, what round would you say Blackmon will go in?

OhNoKoolAid
12-05-2005, 10:19 PM
As of right now, what round would you say Blackmon will go in?

2nd to early third, depending on the combine