PDA

View Full Version : Vote Herbie Husker at CapitalOneBowl.com!

aberdien
12-05-2005, 07:00 PM
Go to www.capitalonebowl.com and vote for Herbie Husker!

Either that or die. Your choice. :beer:

bronc_fan23
12-05-2005, 07:06 PM
No Vote for Butch T. Coug :beer:

aberdien
12-05-2005, 07:11 PM
They're already in the finals.

Herbie Husker VS Sam The Minute Man

Tale Of The Tape:

Herbie Husker
Nebraska
Herbie the Husker first appeared on the cover of the 1974 summer football media guide, derived from a cartoon character of a Nebraska fan at the Cotton Bowl. In 2003 Herbie went through an extreme makeover. This once heavy husker is now fit and trim, and can be seen at games waving the UN flag or extending a helping hand in the community.

Favorite food: "Buffalo Burgers" and corn on the cob.

Favorite celebrity: Andy Rod****-why wouldn't he be my boy? He's Nebraska born and a huge Husker fan.

Favorite Song: "She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy"

Most embarrassing moment: When my weight got so bad people mistook me for Lil' Red.

What the ladies say about him: "My, you have big feet!"

Favorite TV show: "Tommy Lee Goes To College"

Favorite Movie: "Herbie: Fully Loaded"

Signature move: I'm a wink and shooter type of guy.

Proudest moment: My proudest moment was changing my "look" two years ago. Along with a new wardrobe and new hair color, I took 30 inches off my waist, dropped my body fat percentage to five percent and started an intense weight lifting program with my trainers at Husker Power. Ladies, have you gotten your tickets to the gun show yet?

Why vote for me: I don't know how to put this, but I'm kind of a big deal.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam the Minuteman
University of Massachusetts
Like the patriotic minutemen who fought for their freedom; Sam the Minuteman is ready to cheer for his school at a moment's notice. This proud mascot is the pride and joy of all UMass athletes and fans. Sam is a symbol of strength, confidence and perseverance.

Favorite food: New England Clam Chowder with chunks of fresh eagles, terriers, and huskies.

Favorite celebrity: Julius Erving, greatest basketball player to ever wear the Maroon and White.

Favorite song: "Born in the USA" -Bruce Springsteen

Most embarrassing moment: At last year's homecoming they had a climbing wall and I decided to try and climb to the top. I could barely get off the ground! Plus, the harness was a little tight, if you know what I mean. All the cheerleaders laughed at me; I was embarrassed.

What the ladies say about him: "He's a stud"

Favorite TV show and/or movie: "The Patriot"

Signature move: The Tiger Woods Fist Pump. He won't admit to it, but I had it first.

Proudest moment: Rushing the court after UMass knocked off defending NCAA men's basketball champion UConn 61-59!

Why vote for me: Without Minutemen we'd all have British accents.

Nick7
12-12-2005, 07:15 PM

Done......... :D

TDash85
12-12-2005, 08:20 PM
Well I voted for Sam...................NOT! I just voted for Herbie!!!

*Atwater*
12-12-2005, 10:00 PM

He shall win :cheers: .

mrsolo
12-13-2005, 11:13 AM

I follow the Road Warriors(pro wrestling) motto: "Snack on danger, dine on death"

I voted for Sam the Minuteman.

Awaiting death....

waiting....

still here....

oh no......nope.....just the hiccups.

:duh:

BearsBronco Fan
12-13-2005, 03:16 PM
If Herbie the husker doesnt win we should kidnap sam the minute man so he cant acept the award lol.

NJBRONCOSFAN
12-14-2005, 12:25 PM
Herbie the Husker looks like a tool..i went with the minuteman.