PDA

View Full Version : Daryl Tapp

ColRockies_5
12-07-2005, 08:51 PM
I've been watching a lot of VT games this year, and this guys seems to have a motor that never stops. While he may be undersized (6-1, 265) I think he'll have a good pro career ahead of him. And while we'd all love to have Kiwanauka or Williams, we know we can't get them without trading up.

Where do you guys think Tapp will go in the draft, and would he be a good fit for the Broncos?

TheChampion
12-07-2005, 09:06 PM
Tapp is a hardworking animal with limited upside at the next level...to me he could go anywhere from the 2nd round if he works out well at the combine to the 5th or even 6th round if he struggles at the combine

BroncoRT
12-07-2005, 10:03 PM
Tapp is a hardworking animal with limited upside at the next level...to me he could go anywhere from the 2nd round if he works out well at the combine to the 5th or even 6th round if he struggles at the combine

Totally agree. His stock has dropped as the season has gone along. His poor game against Eric Winston and Miami hurt him.

OhNoKoolAid
12-08-2005, 09:46 AM
A nonstop motor is nice, but it is more of a requirement than an asset. I've seen high schoolers with motors that run nonstop, but they don't get D1 scholarships. Eventually, you have to have physical ability and instincts to match. Unfortunately for Tapp, he lacks in the physical department, making him a nice college player, but a sub-package pro player.