PDA

View Full Version : Heisman Trophy



BVP
12-10-2005, 10:33 AM
Who is going to win the Heisman Trophy tonight?

It is gonna be Matt Leinart, Reggie Bush, or Vince Young?

I think that it is going to end up like this:

1st- Reggie Bush
2nd- Matt Leinart
3rd- Vince Young

I really want Leinart to win it again so he can officially become the best QB in NCAA History.

xX-Bronco-Xx
12-10-2005, 11:28 AM
Who is going to win the Heisman Trophy tonight?

It is gonna be Matt Leinart, Reggie Bush, or Vince Young?

I think that it is going to end up like this:

1st- Reggie Bush
2nd- Matt Leinart
3rd- Vince Young

I really want Leinart to win it again so he can officially become the best QB in NCAA History.
He's not but Reggie will def win

BroncoBailey024
12-10-2005, 11:36 AM
I want Vince to win, but it will be Reggie, then I think runner up will be Young because Bush over shadows Leinart.

Calif. Bronco
12-10-2005, 11:48 AM
Chalk up the 7th Heisman trophy for the old Alma Mater tonight - Bush in a landslide! :beer:

BVP
12-10-2005, 03:08 PM
I want Vince to win, but it will be Reggie, then I think runner up will be Young because Bush over shadows Leinart.

Leinart is having an even better year than last year, but the only problem is he doesn't have the big 50 yard plays like Young and Bush do. The biggest play's for Leinart that I can remember is the long pass to Dwayne Jarrett against Notre Dame for like 60 yards to pretty much set up USC in position to win the game. Then a couple plays later when Matt Leinart scored the 1 yard TD run to win the game.

Emancipator
12-10-2005, 03:26 PM
Reggie Bush.........

BVP
12-10-2005, 03:31 PM
Also, I would like to say that Leinart has 16 straight wins against ranked teams. That might help him get some votes.

Calif. Bronco
12-10-2005, 04:26 PM
Also, I would like to say that Leinart has 16 straight wins against ranked teams. That might help him get some votes.

Of course Bush has the same streak going. :coffee:

alan
12-10-2005, 04:47 PM
tch,,,you forgot BRADY QUINN :rolleyes:

RunYouOver
12-10-2005, 05:10 PM
tch,,,you forgot BRADY QUINN


The Voting starts in 1 hour, and there are only 3 finalists, Vince Young, Matt Leinart, and Reggie Bush.

Brady Quinn wasn't one of the finalists :coffee: :P


I voted for Young, while I think Reggie Bush had the best personal year, and will be huge in the NFL, I think what Vince Young can do as a QB running and passing, even better then Vick, is whats important. Bush can run and catch which is big. But when someone can throw it well, and run it well, they can cause huge problems for the other team.

You've seen what Vick's done in the NFL. This guy's better.

Imagine how that'll be in 5 years :eek:

xX-Bronco-Xx
12-10-2005, 06:58 PM
tch,,,you forgot BRADY QUINN :rolleyes:
Yep that was a frickin crime not putting Brady in there BLAST THE HEISMAN PEOPLE!

Kapaibro
12-10-2005, 07:03 PM
Reggie Bush wins! 2541 points more than Vince Young, and then another 800+ to Leinhart in 3rd!

Highest winning margin EVER in Heisman voting.

Emancipator
12-10-2005, 07:03 PM
Reggie Bush was just announced the winner. yeahhhhhhhhhhh for Reggie.

xX-Bronco-Xx
12-10-2005, 07:09 PM
Woooo way to go Reggie!!! Now don't suck in the nfl :beer:

Kapaibro
12-10-2005, 07:10 PM
Woooo way to go Reggie!!! Now don't suck in the nfl :beer:
Don't suck in the RoseBowl first, then worry about the NFL, or college again next year.

xX-Bronco-Xx
12-10-2005, 07:12 PM
Ahhh almost forgot about the Rosebowl but hopefully Reggie has a good game there and doesn't suck to bad in the nfl.

Snk16
12-10-2005, 08:29 PM
We all knew he was going to win. Congrats Reggie.

skisupreme4
12-11-2005, 02:04 AM
I just heard on ESPN radio that some Heisman voter didn't have Reggie Bush even in the top 5 on his ballot. I want to know who this moron is? I can see giving a vote to the QB from Texas, but not even having Bush in the top 5 is idiotic. This guy needs to lose his voting privledges.

Calif. Bronco
12-11-2005, 08:21 AM
I just heard on ESPN radio that some Heisman voter didn't have Reggie Bush even in the top 5 on his ballot. I want to know who this moron is? I can see giving a vote to the QB from Texas, but not even having Bush in the top 5 is idiotic. This guy needs to lose his voting privledges.

I thought the same thing last night when I heard Chris Fowler say as that Bush was on 99% of the ballots. I guess the other 1% must be homer fans of one of the teams Reggie ran wild on this year. :coffee:

GridironChamp
12-11-2005, 09:39 AM
I thought the same thing last night when I heard Chris Fowler say as that Bush was on 99% of the ballots. I guess the other 1% must be homer fans of one of the teams Reggie ran wild on this year. :coffee:
That 99% is still the best ever ;)

That person or persons could pay attention to stats more than just flat out skill, talent, and importance to the team.

skisupreme4
12-11-2005, 11:46 AM
That 99% is still the best ever ;)

That person or persons could pay attention to stats more than just flat out skill, talent, and importance to the team.


I really don't care what his rational was to leave Reggie Bush out of even the top 5. If a Heisman voter doeasn't even have Bush in the top 5, that voter should lose his voting privledges forever. He's not smart enough to cast an informed vote

BVP
12-12-2005, 02:25 PM
Of course Bush has the same streak going. :coffee:

But Bush is not the leader of team at QB.

Who has the most comback victories, Elway or his RB's?

BVP
12-12-2005, 02:26 PM
By the way... I was almost correct with my predictions. :mad:

LiquidBlue
12-14-2005, 08:27 AM
Brady Quinn deserved it. He had better stats than Leinart and Young.