PDA

View Full Version : That was aamazing Reggie!!!!

GridironChamp
12-10-2005, 11:39 PM
Of course we all know that Reggie Bush won the hiesman trophy and i dont think any of us were that suprised at the choice. But here is something that might suprise you, Reggie Bush had around 2533 total points, which is 2ND MOST IN HIESMAN HISTORY, only behide O.J. Simpson. He also had 784 first place votes which again is only 2nd best to O.J. Simpson. He also appeared first in all 6 regions and was on 99% of all ballots, best ever. He also beat Vince Young by 933 points in front of Vince Young, for all of those that doubted him, after amazing records like that how can you anymore????? :confused:

ColRockies_5
12-11-2005, 06:47 PM
I wonder who didn't even have him on their ballot? :confused:

They should make it open voting, because whoever that was should get fired...that is inexplicable...he was far and away the best player in college football this year.

He would look good in orange and blue...sadly thats only a pipe dream :ugh:

TDash85
12-11-2005, 07:07 PM
That was sick! He deserved that so much!!!! Here's to you Reggie. :beer:

Bronco_f1
12-12-2005, 10:04 AM
Of course we all know that Reggie Bush won the hiesman trophy and i dont think any of us were that suprised at the choice. But here is something that might suprise you, Reggie Bush had around 2533 total points, which is 2ND MOST IN HIESMAN HISTORY, only behide O.J. Simpson. He also had 784 first place votes which again is only 2nd best to O.J. Simpson. He also appeared first in all 6 regions and was on 99% of all ballots, best ever. He also beat Vince Young by 933 points in front of Vince Young, for all of those that doubted him, after amazing records like that how can you anymore????? :confused:

Look out for the next Hall of fame running back...