PDA

View Full Version : Irish rugby player joins dolphins??????????

alan
12-14-2005, 03:17 PM
Irish international rugby player Ronan O Gara who plays outhalf(the majority of people playing this position are their teams place kickers) for his country has been offered a 2.35 million dollar contract by the Miami Dolphins to be their kicker.....................

Ok but this actually happened 3 years ago the idiot turned it down :mad:

xX-Bronco-Xx
12-14-2005, 03:19 PM
Lol :laugh:

No offense Alan but that is not a smart irishman

Emancipator
12-14-2005, 03:21 PM
And I thought the Irish was smart. Well, at least my brother is smart. Then again I'm suppose to say that about my brother. :P

alan
12-14-2005, 03:23 PM
And I thought the Irish was smart. Well, at least my brother is smart. Then again I'm suppose to say that about my brother. :P

yea but i play a differant position , that situation wouldnt come to me...although im kinda the quaterback of rugby

Emancipator
12-14-2005, 03:26 PM
yea but i play a differant position , that situation wouldnt come to me...although im kinda the quaterback of rugby

Hurry up and improve your game. So you can take care of your family.......nice to be your older brother. :cheers: $$,$$$,$$$,$$$

alan
12-14-2005, 03:27 PM
Hurry up and improve your game. So you can take care of your family.......nice to be your older brother.

Yeah well ive made a life decision that when i finish university im goina move to the states and maybe i could play football somewhere :coffee:

Emancipator
12-14-2005, 03:28 PM
Yeah well ive made a life decision that when i finish university im goina move to the states and maybe i could play football somewhere :coffee:
Seriously, I hope it works out. Get the education first or along the way.

y2cragie
12-14-2005, 03:45 PM
some advice from someone who has been through that, and will be again next year. The only way into the US is through college or university. And then it is very expensive for foreigners. You could become a doctor i suppose or marry a us citizen. Those are generally the only other ways in. But you cant just move to the US like you would a place in the EU. Good luck Alan.

Kapaibro
12-16-2005, 08:21 PM
This happens every now and then when a rugby player makes a showing. Gor about 3 years there were rumours that Jonah Lomu was going to the Cowboys as a running back. But please! Jonah isn't smart enough to learn that many plays!