Gator Bowl- Virginia Tech 28 points
Capital One Bowl- Auburn 15 points
Fiesta Bowl- Notre Dame 8 points
Sugar Bowl- Georgia 23 points
Orange Bowl- Penn State 24 points
Rose Bowl- USC 5 points

ColRockies_5
12-15-2005, 05:12 PM
Here's my official bowl picks...do you want to make a little CP bet on who does the best?

New Orleans Bowl- Southern Mississippi 25 points
GMAC Bowl- Toledo 4 points
Las Vegas Bowl- California 10 points
Poinsettia Bowl- Navy 11 points
Fort Worth Bowl- Kansas 2 points
Hawaii Bowl- Nevada 3 points
Motor City Bowl- Memphis 17 points
Champs Sports Bowl-Clemson 28 points
Insight Bowl- Arizona State 21 points
MPC Computers Bowl-Boston College 13 points
Alamo Bowl- Michigan 27 points
Emerald Bowl- Georgia Tech 24 points
Holiday Bowl- Oklahoma 12 points
Music City Bowl- Minnesota 22 points
Sun Bowl- UCLA 7 points
Independence Bowl-South Carolina 19 points
Peach Bowl- Miami 5 points
Meineke Bowl- North Carolina State 18 points
Liberty Bowl- Fresno State 14 points
Houston Bowl- TCU 15 points
Cotton Bowl- Texas Tech 1 points
Outback Bowl- Florida 6 points
Gator Bowl- Virginia Tech 26 points
Capital One Bowl- Auburn 23 points
Sugar Bowl- Georgia 20 points
Orange Bowl- Penn State 9 points
Rose Bowl- USC 16 points

GridironChamp
12-15-2005, 05:51 PM
IDK about that many bowls, i dont care that much for all of them, but here are my predictions

Miami will win 13 points, i dont care who they play they will win.

Notre Dame will win by 17 points.

Penn State will win by 10 points

USC will win by 24 points

DrunkPanda
12-15-2005, 05:57 PM
there is no way USC will beat Texas by that much. it's going to be a shoot out cuz USC's offense is so good and their defense is so bad. i think texas will win by a small margin

ColRockies_5
12-15-2005, 06:00 PM
IDK about that many bowls, i dont care that much for all of them, but here are my predictions

If you're such a big fan of "The U", you should at least know who they play in a bowl game, wouldn't you agree? BTW, it's LSU and thats going to be a tough lowscoring game.

As for your other picks, there is no way USC and ND win by that much...those are going to be 2 of the best games of the bowl year

TDash85
12-15-2005, 06:17 PM
I just want CSU to win in the Poinsettia(sp?) Bowl so we can get another bowl in 4 years. (I think it was 4 years since their last bowl game).

ColRockies_5
12-15-2005, 09:47 PM
I just want CSU to win in the Poinsettia(sp?) Bowl so we can get another bowl in 4 years. (I think it was 4 years since their last bowl game).

CSU needs to stop Navy's running attack...a task easier said than done. Navy is #1 in the country in running the ball, the Rams are something like 85th at stopping the run...good luck

DrunkPanda
12-16-2005, 10:15 AM
CSU needs to stop Navy's running attack...a task easier said than done. Navy is #1 in the country in running the ball, the Rams are something like 85th at stopping the run...good luck
holy cow. didn't know navy was that good at running the ball. even better than minnesota?! we all know how minnesota runs the ball on CSU so......... i'm predicting a navy blowout

BVP
12-17-2005, 10:42 AM

CSU didn't go to one last year. The last one was 2 years ago, it was the San Francisco Bowl (now the Emerald Bowl) and they lost to BC by 14 I think.

TDash85
12-17-2005, 04:17 PM
My bad I thought it was four. But still I want them to win and I hope Navy will lose. I like Navy also. :beer:

chickennob2
12-18-2005, 01:42 PM
Its hard to go against Memphis. Deangelo Williams is a stud, and the QB turned WR turned QB Maurice Avery is an electrifying run-first QB. This team could have been much better this year were it not for the injuries (Starting QB breaks leg in 3rd play of the season, his freshman backup breaks same bone in same leg in 3rd game of the season. Lost numerous offensive and defensive linemen, as well as our nubmer one WR before the season started). In their 3rd straight bowl game, (first time that has happened in school history), look for Memphis to own Akron.

IrishConrad
12-18-2005, 04:39 PM
we all know how minnesota runs the ball on CSU so......... i'm predicting a navy blowout

Different style of rushing attack. CSU has faced the triple option that Navy runs many times. Lubic's D should do alright. I still thing Navy will run the ball pretty well.

For us it will be up to Justin Holland showing us what kind of QB he can be in his last game in a CSU uniform. I think the game is on his shoulders.

ColRockies_5
12-24-2005, 11:52 PM
ColRockies_5 6-0, 55 points

BVP 3-3, 48 points, 16 points missed

I got the early lead :D

ColRockies_5
12-31-2005, 06:04 PM
another update...me 186, you 180

plummer4presdnt
01-01-2006, 09:51 AM
If you're such a big fan of "The U", you should at least know who they play in a bowl game, wouldn't you agree? BTW, it's LSU and thats going to be a tough lowscoring game.

lowscoring?? half true, Miami only got 3, yet the other team got 40. And it didn't seem that tough for the #2 QB Flynn to trounce "the U" :eek:

BVP
01-01-2006, 10:12 AM
Still lots of good football to be played, but I am just not doing to great. :mad:

BroncoInMich
01-01-2006, 10:31 AM
None of the other bowls games matter except OHIO STATE trouncing the fighting drunkards.

BVP
01-01-2006, 11:11 AM
None of the other bowls games matter except OHIO STATE trouncing the fighting drunkards.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Are you serious? Ohio State trouncing Notre Dame? Wow, you must be joking. Notre Dame is the 3rd best team in the NCAA.

BroncoInMich
01-01-2006, 10:18 PM
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Are you serious? Ohio State trouncing Notre Dame? Wow, you must be joking. Notre Dame is the 3rd best team in the NCAA.

according to all the polls they are the 5th best team right behind the 4th ranked buckeyes who have only lost to the 2nd and 3rd ranked teams.

mrsolo
01-02-2006, 01:12 PM

Why do they have two losses then? Not trying to start anything, but their defense, or lack of, drops them down a bit.

mrsolo
01-03-2006, 01:54 PM
New Orleans Bowl- Southern Mississippi 26 points
GMAC Bowl- UTEP 3 points
Las Vegas Bowl- California 10 points
Poinsettia Bowl- Colorado State 4 points
Fort Worth Bowl- Houston 9 points
Hawaii Bowl- Nevada 12 points
Motor City Bowl- Memphis 13 points
Champs Sports Bowl-Clemson 20 points
Insight Bowl- Arizona State 17 points
MPC Computers Bowl-Boston College 18 points
Alamo Bowl- Michigan 21 points
Emerald Bowl- Georgia Tech 22 points
Holiday Bowl- Oregon 2 points
Music City Bowl- Minnesota 19 points
Sun Bowl- UCLA 27 points
Independence Bowl-South Carolina 7 points
Peach Bowl- LSU 1 points
Meineke Bowl- North Carolina State 11 points
Liberty Bowl- Fresno State 16 points
Houston Bowl- TCU 25 points
Cotton Bowl- Texas Tech 14 points
Outback Bowl- Florida 6 points
Gator Bowl- Virginia Tech 28 points
Capital One Bowl- Auburn 15 points
Sugar Bowl- Georgia 23 points
Orange Bowl- Penn State 24 points
Rose Bowl- USC 5 points

Is this on the ESPN bowl mania?

Vulcan
01-03-2006, 02:26 PM

ND got murdered, fool.

rcsodak
01-05-2006, 12:33 AM

LOL
1 out of 4
I hope you didn't wager any REAL money.......:laugh:

rcsodak
01-05-2006, 12:35 AM
:laugh: :laugh: Are you serious? Ohio State trouncing Notre Dame? Wow, you must be joking. Notre Dame is the 3rd best team in the NCAA.

Now THAT's gonna leave a mark...... :D

mrsolo
01-05-2006, 08:40 AM
I was 20-8 in my bowl picks. I even got the point spread on the Texas/USC game(27-24), but I was off by a few on the total...lol.

BOWL MANIA FRONTPAGE | RULES | HOW TO PLAY | FAQ | PRIZES | LEADERBOARD | MESSAGE BOARD Edit Entry Settings
Create or join a Group
Invite Friends To Play
Chalakee W-L: 20 - 8 PPR: 0 PTS: 306 PCT: 99.7 RK: 535

Not too bad....99.7 percentile on ESPN bowl mania.

:D

Jared
01-05-2006, 08:40 AM
there is no way USC will beat Texas by that much. it's going to be a shoot out cuz USC's offense is so good and their defense is so bad. i think texas will win by a small margin

Good job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now tell me the powerball numbers! :D