PDA

View Full Version : Major Offseason trade leaked!!!!

BlueDevilsDB
12-15-2005, 08:51 PM
Source report the Denver Broncos will trade both first round draft choices to Detriot Lions for quarterback Joey Harrington and a 3rd round draft choice. Detriot will then precede to trade Washington's first round pick to St. Louis for quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick. They will trade Denver's first round pick to Buffalo for Eric Moulds, who will immediatly be given general manager duties. Denver will trade Joey Harrington to St. Louis in exchange for Washington's first round draft choice. Then they will send RB hopeful Monsanto Pope and Detriot's 3rd round draft pick to Buffalo to get back their first round pick.

My sources never lie.

Kapaibro
12-15-2005, 09:25 PM
Source report the Denver Broncos will trade both first round draft choices to Detriot Lions for quarterback Joey Harrington and a 3rd round draft choice. Detriot will then precede to trade Washington's first round pick to St. Louis for quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick. They will trade Denver's first round pick to Buffalo for Eric Moulds, who will immediatly be given general manager duties. Denver will trade Joey Harrington to St. Louis in exchange for Washington's first round draft choice. Then they will send RB hopeful Monsanto Pope and Detriot's 3rd round draft pick to Buffalo to get back their first round pick.

My sources never lie.
I saw Wooooo! And throw in a Hooooooooooo! Joey as a Bronco! My dreams come true all rolled into one package.

Though Fitz being from Harvard might be too smart to take one the Lions position!

Freestyle
12-15-2005, 10:55 PM
I wish Eric Moulds was our general manager. :sad: :(