PDA

View Full Version : Moss a new Bronco?

halfbaked50
12-16-2005, 01:12 PM
I think Moss is more of a front runner for the Broncos WR position over the imfamous T.O. What do you all think?

NILAFIED
12-16-2005, 01:23 PM
Ok Ok now lets be real here! Moss will never be a Bronco! The raiders will never let him go as he is thier superstar! So please get this out of your head!! To coming here never will be either so please no TO threads as they are OLD OLD NEWS!! We need some one like a Molds ( Not a Wayne ) since he is overrated and sucks!! He his only hyped since Marvin Harrison ( One of the best like a Rod Smith) gets doubled teamed and wayne has the best qb now to give him the ball! Manning can make anyone look like a star! So Wayne is not one trust me! Now I did wish that we would have gotten David Givens but I guess the coaches thought he was not that good so he signed on with the lousy redskins! So there you go!! Moss is going to stay !!! get it out of your head!

halfbaked50
12-16-2005, 01:25 PM
Click here: National Football League - CBS SportsLine.com Check out this rumor from the rumor mill

halfbaked50
12-16-2005, 01:26 PM
http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/story/NFL_SC-RUMOR link

DiehardinAlaska
12-16-2005, 01:28 PM
Ya know I could see any number of FA WRs here next year. I think we will address the D-Line again. While we are a lot better than last year IMHO, we aren't the Bears yet so I think we try for d-line and o-line in the draft and probably address LB depth and WR through free agency. My guess is our #1 target is Reggie Wayne but Peyton will restructure or whatever they have to do to keep him. So then we take a chance on some unproven guys or see if our team (brimming with veteran leadership) can keep TO or Moss acting like normal human beings. To his credit, in a place where guys often run wild, Moss is behaving in Oakland. TO is more talented and I think in several respects has gotten the shaft, so may be Shanahan talks to him. It worked with Warren. Anyone remember any news about Shanny and TO during their time in SF? Also our #1 team FA priority will be keeping Warren.

halfbaked50
12-16-2005, 01:30 PM
Diehard id say we have a pretty damn good d-line. Its the o-line that needs the work.

Broncofan-13
12-16-2005, 01:34 PM
Oh My God!!! overabundance of exclamations!!!!

dude, I think you can get your poinit across without turning every sentence into a shout. see how I did it? its easy.

There are other punctuation marks other than !!!!!!

asidefrom that though, I doubt moss would be coming over to our team anyway. while its true that we need to work on our receiving core, I dont think moss is the answer. Rods still top dog, at least for another few years.

coolguy
12-20-2005, 01:00 AM
Ok Ok now lets be real here! Moss will never be a Bronco! The raiders will never let him go as he is thier superstar! So please get this out of your head!! To coming here never will be either so please no TO threads as they are OLD OLD NEWS!! We need some one like a Molds ( Not a Wayne ) since he is overrated and sucks!! He his only hyped since Marvin Harrison ( One of the best like a Rod Smith) gets doubled teamed and wayne has the best qb now to give him the ball! Manning can make anyone look like a star! So Wayne is not one trust me! Now I did wish that we would have gotten David Givens but I guess the coaches thought he was not that good so he signed on with the lousy redskins! So there you go!! Moss is going to stay !!! get it out of your head!

Ditto :duh:

coolguy
12-20-2005, 01:01 AM

Ditto :duh:

BroncosSBChamps
12-20-2005, 11:21 AM
dude, I think you can get your poinit across without turning every sentence into a shout. see how I did it? its easy.

There are other punctuation marks other than !!!!!!

asidefrom that though, I doubt moss would be coming over to our team anyway. while its true that we need to work on our receiving core, I dont think moss is the answer. Rods still top dog, at least for another few years.

tell that to the writer of Archie comic books!!

and who cares if he uses exclamations!!! does it make it harder to read!?!?!

IS this grammar school?!?!?!?! or a rumor mill?!?!?!?!?