PDA

View Full Version : Official Game Day Thread: Week 15 2005 Denver vs Buffalo

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

aeternavi
12-15-2005, 04:15 PM
I just got the best news ever. I am going to see Denver in Buffalo!!

I am trying to figure out if I do section 304 vs 316.

I am so freeking excited, this is my first game!!!

Anyone else going there so I know I am not the only one wearing orange and blue?

2 Minute Warning
12-15-2005, 04:19 PM
HEY good for you! :D

aeternavi
12-15-2005, 04:21 PM
Correction.... row 307 or 316.

lynchandplummer
12-15-2005, 04:22 PM
I went to my first Broncos game in 20 years last weekend (The Ravens game here in Denver) and even though we didn't play our most exciting game it was pretty awesome to watch anyway, and see Champ get his 8th int of the season! Have a blast in Buffalo, I'll be looking for some orange as I watch it on TV! :-) And stay warm!!!!

broncosphreek
12-15-2005, 04:54 PM
i am going to that game too. maybe ill see you there. just hold up a sign or something and i can meet you. lol :D

hope you have fun at your first game. go Denver!!!!

Emancipator
12-15-2005, 05:24 PM
That's great. I hope they deliver a win for your viewing pleasure.

Grover
12-15-2005, 05:25 PM
I remember some speculation prior to the season starting that both John Engelberger and Patrick Chuckwurah would be utilized (at times) at Defensive End to better our pass rush and hopefully get some QB sacks. I don't recall Chuckwurah playing DE at all and Engelbelberger seems absent as well.

Do you think this is something that might be implemented at all during the remainder of the year, or is our defensive line operating fine without changing personnel? Personally, I'd like to see our line pin their ears back and charge the Quarterback. Engelberger and Chukwurah seem like good players to do that.

DrunkPanda
12-15-2005, 05:26 PM
yeah, engelberger looked really good in preseason

Emancipator
12-15-2005, 05:28 PM
I think they would do fine, but you can't get Pryce, Ekuban, and Brown out long enough for the guys you mentioned to have a huge impact.

LordTrychon
12-15-2005, 05:40 PM
I've been a little dissapointed in the use of both of those players... Chuckwurrah may never be a starting LB or DE on any team, but I remember him being a beast last year every time he was put in. For a player who only was on maybe 5-10 defensive snaps a game last year at most, I heard his name an awful lot. (Of course, I keep an eye out for him because there's not many players from the University of Wyoming in the NFL and it's not often at all I get to see one on my team.)

Engelberger also seemed good at getting to the passer when I've seen him...

Oh well.... I don't think Coyer's looking to hire me quite yet. :coffee:

TDash85
12-15-2005, 05:50 PM
I'm still waiting to go see a Bronco's game. I am sad that I have never been to one. :ugh:

topscribe
12-15-2005, 06:00 PM
The Broncos have two terrific power rushers in C. Brown and Pryce. In fact, there is so much talent there that they seem to be afraid to take one of them off the field. This may be a mistake, tantamount to, say, having Al Wison and Ray Lewis on the same team, so one of them plays OLB to keep them both on the field, effectively benching a very capable OLB. What I am getting at is, while Brown and Pryce stay on the field, Engelberger and Chukwurah stay on the bench. The primary factor from the weak side is more quickness and speed and less power (although you don't want a lack of power, of course). This defines Engelberger and Chukwurah.

I just don't know why it apparently doesn't dawn on Coyer that we are not getting to the QB as we should. IMHO, the problem is right there on the weak side. Pryce is a tremendous DL, but he is a power rusher, as I mentioned. I would be tempted to put Pryce back at DT, rotating with Myers. (The only reason Pryce would rotate there is because, as Dean pointed out elsewhere, he lost weight with the idea of playing DE.) Pryce could "float" along the line so the offense would not know where he's going to show up, while Engelberger and Chukwurah rotate at DE.

But then, what do I know? :coffee:

-----

JED Bronco
12-15-2005, 06:40 PM
The Broncos have two terrific power rushers in C. Brown and Pryce. In fact, there is so much talent there that they seem to be afraid to take one of them off the field. This may be a mistake, tantamount to, say, having Al Wison and Ray Lewis on the same team, so one of them plays OLB to keep them both on the field, effectively benching a very capable OLB. What I am getting at is, while Brown and Pryce stay on the field, Engelberger and Chukwurah stay on the bench. The primary factor from the weak side is more quickness and speed and less power (although you don't want a lack of power, of course). This defines Engelberger and Chukwurah.

I just don't know why it apparently doesn't dawn on Coyer that we are not getting to the QB as we should. IMHO, the problem is right there on the weak side. Pryce is a tremendous DL, but he is a power rusher, as I mentioned. I would be tempted to put Pryce back at DT, rotating with Myers. (The only reason Pryce would rotate there is because, as Dean pointed out elsewhere, he lost weight with the idea of playing DE.) Pryce could "float" along the line so the offense would not know where he's going to show up, while Engelberger and Chukwurah rotate at DE.

But then, what do I know? :coffee:

-----

We hopefully haven't showed all our hand??

I personnally would like to see the Bronco's have Lynch on the field with Brandon and Ferguson... Shift him into LB at the snap. I think Lynch could put a hurt on some folks as an LB.

Chicago-Broncofreak
12-15-2005, 06:46 PM
Well we had better start getting more creative if we hope to make a run against the Colts. Say we get to the AFC championship and play them in the RCA Dome...then we had better not choke like the past two years and we had better prepare defeinsively twice as hard as they do. To beat Peyton, you have to keep him guessing. he is not mobile and we need to knock his a$$ down with some exotic looks and switching players around.

topscribe
12-15-2005, 06:48 PM
We hopefully haven't showed all our hand??

I personnally would like to see the Bronco's have Lynch on the field with Brandon and Ferguson... Shift him into LB at the snap. I think Lynch could put a hurt on some folks as an LB.
Initially, that may sound good, but first I don't believe Lynch could be talked into playing LB. Second, he is inexperienced there and too long of tooth to be learning a new position. Third, whom would you replace? Wilson? Gold? Williams? No, Lynch is best where he is now, and he is very good, despite some of the more uninformed opinions here. He is already putting the hurt on people. :cheers: What we need back there is a good, ball-hawking, pass-covering, speedy safety to complement Lynch.

(Got any ideas on how we could trick Baltimore into trading Reed for a 4th rounder? :D )

Also, I can't believe we are holding anything back. If we are, then we are fools . . . . we certainly needed more than we had at KC, didn't we?
No, I am just suspicious that Coyer isn't very bright in some instances. But that's just me, I guess.

:coffee:

-----

gindaorshaman
12-15-2005, 07:37 PM
ill be there dude, going to be a fun time!! coming in from ithaca. gonna be about 6 of us.

MKCC14
12-15-2005, 08:26 PM
i never went to a football game before lol. but anyways ill be watching it on tv, and it will show since i am in NY and buffalo is in NY.

Kapaibro
12-15-2005, 09:26 PM

Anyone else going there so I know I am not the only one wearing orange and blue?
Lucky wee beastie! I am envying you as I type this! :mad:

aeternavi
12-15-2005, 10:50 PM
ill be there dude, going to be a fun time!! coming in from ithaca. gonna be about 6 of us.

What area are you going to be in?

Meck77
12-15-2005, 11:11 PM
Bunch of us Broncos fans are gathering in lot 6. We'll have an Rv and plenty of grub and suds. Our plan is to set up shop around noon. It's my understanding the car lots don't open until closer to gametime so you might want to check with the bills parking dept.

Anyhow the more the merrier so maybe we'll see some of ya!

Here is the link to my site and a map of the parking lot with a few more details. We aren't driving the bus but we'll all the necessities for a good ole fashion Broncos style tailgate!

Broncos fans are taking over lot #6 in Buffalo!!!!!!!

www.orangeforceone.com

mustaine
12-16-2005, 12:13 AM
My first game ever too dude! I've been a fan from ON, Canada since the playoffs in 89' and I've been waiting for years to see them and now is my chance. Im sec 107 row 2 (side of endzone). I dont think im wearing any orange though as my jersey wont fit over my coat, since im bundling up big time. Its gonna be a cold one! I think im hitting LOT 6!

broncos_mtnman
12-16-2005, 12:48 AM

SWEET!!

I know you'll have a blast, even though you will be in enemy territory.... LOL

Be loud! Be proud!

Be a Bronco Fan!!

And be sure to have fun. Congrats!!

aeternavi
12-16-2005, 10:37 AM
Bunch of us Broncos fans are gathering in lot 6. We'll have an Rv and plenty of grub and suds. Our plan is to set up shop around noon. It's my understanding the car lots don't open until closer to gametime so you might want to check with the bills parking dept.

I get out of work at 5 tomorrow, so I have to make the mad dash to get there in time, but I will take your advise and park in lot 9 and possibly meet you there.

My first game ever too dude! I've been a fan from ON, Canada since the playoffs in 89' and I've been waiting for years to see them and now is my chance. Im sec 107 row 2 (side of endzone). I dont think im wearing any orange though as my jersey wont fit over my coat, since im bundling up big time. Its gonna be a cold one! I think im hitting LOT 6!

I will be in section 307 row 9, but at least it is a good view. I will be there as I see Tatum Bell running the right side to the endzone. :D

BroncFanIN
12-16-2005, 10:43 AM
Congrats on going to a game!

Dress warm-it'll be cold! I heard there might be lake effect snow-or was it freezing rain? Either way, drive careful and arrive safe.

GO BRONCOS!!! :beer:

BroncoTyger
12-16-2005, 11:51 AM
I'm from Ohio and this game in Buffalo will be the seventh Broncos games in the last 3 years, including 2 in Cincy, 3 in Indy, and the Falcons game in Denver last yr..and there is nothing like going to Broncos games, especially road games and just rubbing it in there faces when the Broncos score.
Unfortunately though I am on a 4 game losing streak..lol

DenverBrian
12-16-2005, 11:58 AM
The game is not sold out yet. I just pulled up tickets in section 134 row 3 (near the 50 yard line). Tickets are only $50 for field level on the 50's.

aeternavi
12-16-2005, 12:50 PM
I already have tickets in-hand. Had I known that there were tickets down closer I would have gotten them. We got section 307 because I let the woman order them. *sheesh* :rolleyes:

aeternavi
12-16-2005, 01:03 PM
Unfortunately though I am on a 4 game losing streak..lol

Stay away from the game then. :goofy:

Gregthree
12-16-2005, 07:22 PM
Whats the word on who will get more carries in the Shanahan RBBC backfield. This is so unlike him. Get your stud and stay with him.

Emancipator
12-16-2005, 07:26 PM
I've said this on your first thread. Shannahan will go with Anderson and will allow Bell to get a few carries. That is how it will be for the rest of the year. Anderson the majority and Bell about 8-10 carries.
AnderBell.

Gregthree
12-16-2005, 07:30 PM
Thank you for you reply. I saw your reply in my first thread. I was looking for a better answer than that. More along the lines like Anderson and Dayne missed the flite to Buffalo and Bell is the only RB they are that will suit up. So if I understand you correctly, Anderson is the man and Bell comes in as relief. So if he were your guy, you would start Wells if Davis cannot go assuring yourself a full time player?

MileHighStud
12-16-2005, 07:41 PM
I know.....We should go with ANDERBELL!!! :D

Emancipator
12-16-2005, 07:44 PM
Agreed. AnderBell it is. :cheers:

MileHighStud
12-16-2005, 07:46 PM
Thats what I am talking about!!! :beer:

Krugan
12-16-2005, 07:48 PM
Whats the word on who will get more carries in the Shanahan RBBC backfield. This is so unlike him. Get your stud and stay with him.

Well the common thought, at least by those in the media is, neither of the 2 are a "stud".

I tend to agree with that idea. Both backs are quite serviceable but neither is that stand out guy.

The knock on MA is his break away ability, he has had his long runs this year, but more often then not its grind it out type of runs.

Up to this point Tatum hasnt shown he is durable enough to carry the bulk. It seems as though he gets banged up quite often. He also seems to be lacking in the power department, its pretty rare that you see him push the pile.

So i just dont think Shanny has a choice of playing the stud. He has to use what he has chosen to keep, and so far it has worked well enough to push us into the AFC West lead and we have a solid shot at a #2 seed going into the playoffs.

Lomax
12-16-2005, 08:32 PM
I think he'd still have 1600 yards and 15 TDs by the end of the season. The way it worked out, splitting the carries makes both of these guys more efficient (they're on pace for just under 2000 yards between the two). The "common thought" is wrong. These guys combined are better than any one guy could have been for our team this season. Hence the only team ahead of us in total rushing yards is another team that uses RBBC.

Elway
12-16-2005, 10:07 PM
Well it is now Saturday on the East Coast so that means it is time for GAME DAY THREAD!!!!

On 20 1/2 hours to kick off..... long wait, but hey for everyone to see our beloved boys kick some tail on prime time it is worth it.

So to the early poster welcome. Kick back, relax and stay for awhile.

As always please follow the rules posted in the COC and since we are so close to X-mas let's try to share a little of that X-mas spirit.

GAME ON!!! :beer:

Emancipator
12-16-2005, 10:11 PM
Yeah........................ I'm here and ready to go for an hour or two.
Let's go Broncos. :D

Kapaibro
12-16-2005, 10:13 PM
Well it is now Saturday on the East Coast so that means it is time for GAME DAY THREAD!!!!

On 20 1/2 hours to kick off..... long wait, but hey for everyone to see our beloved boys kick some tail on prime time it is worth it.

So to the early poster welcome. Kick back, relax and stay for awhile.

As always please follow the rules posted in the COC and since we are so close to X-mas let's try to share a little of that X-mas spirit.

GAME ON!!! :beer:
Yeeee ha!!!!!!!!!!!

Time for gameday fiesta!

I've been missing my football what with there been no college ball on lately. Thank god the 1-AA Championship was on tonight (Appalachian vs Northern Iowa State). I'll be bounding out of bed and heading for work with a song in my heart later today!

:beer: :D

BroncoBurt
12-16-2005, 10:13 PM
Waiting..............

sdbroncofan1
12-16-2005, 10:17 PM
oooops sorry i started my own sorry :heh:

Elway
12-16-2005, 10:18 PM
Yup, not only that it is Vacation time!!! WHOO HOO! Whoch means I can hang out as late as I want and just wait for the game.... and wait.. and wait....

Well maybe better throw some sleep in there. But some good games are on ealier to help tide us over.

Emancipator
12-16-2005, 10:19 PM
Hey Kap,
What's going on? Yeah I watched that game. It was played in my hometown.

Kapaibro
12-16-2005, 10:26 PM
Hey Kap,
What's going on? Yeah I watched that game. It was played in my hometown.
Hey there E! It looked like a good game. That Hunter guy is legend on the D! Did you see that guy Turner have a bit of a hissy fit on the sidelines? No good to see.

maruske845
12-16-2005, 10:30 PM
hey that made me mad uni lost :mad: ..but i think i am going to go get some sleep then get up early and get ready for some football

LATER...GO BRONCOS

Emancipator
12-16-2005, 10:31 PM
Yeah Turner was upset......but his teammates didn't help it by getting in his face like that. Leaders calm their teammates down.

Yeah Hunter and Murrell did a great job.

Emancipator
12-16-2005, 10:33 PM
Way to go App.........you won the title.

Kapaibro
12-16-2005, 10:36 PM
Yeah Turner was upset......but his teammates didn't help it by getting in his face like that. Leaders calm their teammates down.

Yeah Hunter and Murrell did a great job.
Oh yeah, the coach grabbing him by the scruff of the neck and his teammates finger waving at him was just making it worse. I liked that the QB took him aside and spoke quietly with him. That showed some real class and leadership!

Emancipator
12-16-2005, 10:37 PM
You tell it the right way. Exactly.

Emancipator
12-16-2005, 10:38 PM
I'm so ready for our field general playmaker Jake Plummer to lead the Broncos to a nice victory.

Kapaibro
12-16-2005, 10:42 PM
I'm so ready for our field general playmaker Jake Plummer to lead the Broncos to a nice victory.
I'm so ready for the Defense to step up to the plate and add some more sacks to their total, and another couple of picks for Champ and Darrent!
I'm also looking forward to Jake completeing a large percentage of passes, no interceptions, Jeb Putzier not getting 'Jack'd Up', AnderBell having good rushing games....................and a win! Nothing much!

Emancipator
12-16-2005, 10:44 PM
Well, I can go with that. I'd add Lelie to that mix. I would love to see Mike Shannahan go throw Lelie in the passing game.

So.CalBRONCOFAN
12-16-2005, 10:49 PM
AHHHH, finally here. Cant wait till tonight!! Whoop Weee.

Oh crap, I gotta go to work in a couple of hours.. :mad:

Krugan
12-16-2005, 10:50 PM
I think he'd still have 1600 yards and 15 TDs by the end of the season. The way it worked out, splitting the carries makes both of these guys more efficient (they're on pace for just under 2000 yards between the two). The "common thought" is wrong. These guys combined are better than any one guy could have been for our team this season. Hence the only team ahead of us in total rushing yards is another team that uses RBBC.

Sorry I disagree.

I dont think either back could stand it alone. Again its only an opinion.

The common thought is exactly what it is, its neither wrong nor right, only speculation. We wont be able to prove that one without the other could achieve those expectations or lack there of.

Ther other team also has one of the best running QB's in the league. Im not taking anything away from Atlanta's rushing game, but it does boost the stats, just a tad bit.

Emancipator
12-16-2005, 10:50 PM
Not pointing the finger but he isn't hooking up Lelie deep. He is overthrowing and underthrowing Lelie on the deep routes.

So in that case, let's get Lelie running some intermediate and short routes.

Emancipator
12-16-2005, 10:51 PM
AHHHH, finally here. Cant wait till tonight!! Whoop Weee.

Oh crap, I gotta go to work in a couple of hours.. :mad:

Don't worry about work. ;) Today the Broncos play. It is a national holiday. :cheers:

Elway
12-16-2005, 10:55 PM
I'm so ready for the Defense to step up to the plate and add some more sacks to their total, and another couple of picks for Champ and Darrent!
I'm also looking forward to Jake completeing a large percentage of passes, no interceptions, Jeb Putzier not getting 'Jack'd Up', AnderBell having good rushing games....................and a win! Nothing much!

No Darrent, he has a groin injury. Looks like Champ and Foxworth will be manning the CB position. I am looking for the rushing game to get back on track between this weeks game and next weeks clash with the Faiders.

Emancipator
12-16-2005, 10:58 PM
Elway,
I think Shanny will go back to AnderBell. Anderson getting most of the carries and Bell coming in for a few reps 8-10. I personally want to see Bell get about 15 touches. However, as long as the Broncos are running the ball then I'm fine. But Shanny has to make some running plays and zone blocking adjustments. It seems teams have adjusted to some of our running.

Kapaibro
12-16-2005, 10:58 PM
No Darrent, he has a groin injury. Looks like Champ and Foxworth will be manning the CB position. I am looking for the rushing game to get back on track between this weeks game and next weeks clash with the Faiders.
That's okay, for a short guy Foxworth does a good job!

Emancipator
12-16-2005, 11:01 PM
That's okay, for a short guy Foxworth does a good job!

Foxworth is much taller than Darrent. We will see more of Cox, Paymah, and Alexander. I hope they are ready to go.

So.CalBRONCOFAN
12-16-2005, 11:02 PM
Don't worry about work. ;) Today the Broncos play. It is a national holiday. :cheers:

EHHH, but work sux, at least I will be off in time to watch the game!!!

Elway
12-16-2005, 11:02 PM
Lee Evans has been making soe good plays lately for the Bills and Moulds will be out to try and prove himself after last weeks suspension.

Hopefully we can get some good pressure on Holcomb and throw off the timing. A few stuffs of MaGahee couldn't hurt.

As long as we get the "W" in the main thing.

W = playoffs. :cheers:

AZforBroncos
12-16-2005, 11:03 PM
im now a fan:

Mehdi Martin; Glendale, Ariz.
What do you feel is the biggest change you've had to make going from college to the NFL?

Domonique Foxworth
Itís a lot more responsibility off the field (here) than you have in college, so itís a big adjustment in mentally preparing for the games.

So.CalBRONCOFAN
12-16-2005, 11:03 PM
Hey, I'm 1 post away from 500! where should I post it?

Emancipator
12-16-2005, 11:05 PM
Right here amongst good friends.

Cugel
12-16-2005, 11:09 PM
im now a fan:

What do you feel is the biggest change you've had to make going from college to the NFL?

Domonique Foxworth
Itís a lot more responsibility off the field (here) than you have in college, so itís a big adjustment in mentally preparing for the games.
Well, what did you expect him to say: "I've found that the lap dancers are way more friendlier when you're in the NFL!"

:laugh:

Only kidding! Obviously, the mental aspect of the game is the biggest thing rookies have to deal with. Some (Foxworth, D. Williams) make the adjustment faster than others (Karl Paymah).

Emancipator
12-16-2005, 11:10 PM
I'm glad to see Sam Brandon do a nice job at the Big Nickel.

So.CalBRONCOFAN
12-16-2005, 11:12 PM

:beer:

Emancipator
12-16-2005, 11:14 PM
Congratulations SoCalBronFan on reaching that 500 post mark. Stay active and keep contributing. Glad you are here.

RazR
12-16-2005, 11:14 PM
im now a fan:

Domonique Foxworth

Yea, I'm sure it is. In college (off the field) they still have school and their lives aren't football 24/7. If you get a chance, watch NFL Total Access. They have a segment on their about the average week of an NFL team & what it's like. Their only day off, really, is Monday (if they arent the MNF game). The week starts on Tuesday. I'm sure that's a big adjustment rookies have to make when they make it to the NFL from college.

Emancipator
12-16-2005, 11:15 PM
See your friends will take care of you.
Let's go Broncos.

RazR
12-16-2005, 11:18 PM
The RBBC system allows the Broncos to throw a different look out there anytime. Not many teams share that luxury. I think that's been a big edge the Broncos have & it's something that could easily dictate how successful this season will be.

So.CalBRONCOFAN
12-16-2005, 11:27 PM
Why Thank you E. I'm glad I'm here too! But now I have to get some sleep for work...Later, Post you guys tomorrow around 4-5pm.

Emancipator
12-16-2005, 11:29 PM
You do that. Good dreams. Count Bronco touchdowns to fall asleep.

watchthemiddle
12-16-2005, 11:38 PM
Wow, I am late. 3 pages already. Hello fellow gamers.

Emancipator
12-16-2005, 11:58 PM
Yes, you are late WTM. How's it going?

bronc_fan23
12-17-2005, 12:00 AM
gotta love gameday......gets you pumped up and ready for some football.....feels weird though that its on a saturday...but the sooner the better

DrunkPanda
12-17-2005, 12:03 AM
hi everyone. i'm excited. i didn't know saturday was all day nfl :). i gave out CP to E as a christmas present. anyone else want some? (i dunno if this is how cp is supposed to work :D )

Emancipator
12-17-2005, 12:06 AM
I love Christmas Panda.........and you know early birds receive the presents early. :D

Emancipator
12-17-2005, 12:07 AM
I am so ready for this game. And the games before ours. Just want to watch football.

watchthemiddle
12-17-2005, 12:12 AM
hi everyone. i'm excited. i didn't know saturday was all day nfl :). i gave out CP to E as a christmas present. anyone else want some? (i dunno if this is how cp is supposed to work :D )

It works how ever you want it to work. If you are feeling generous, then so be it

watchthemiddle
12-17-2005, 12:13 AM
I am so ready for this game. And the games before ours. Just want to watch football.

Its going to be a fun day. Games start here at 11:30 starting with the pats I think.

WABronco
12-17-2005, 12:16 AM
Hey...guys. That game ain't til tomorrow night. Pretty sure it isn't "gameday" yet. If you want, call it "pre-gameday" or "day-before-gameday." What you're doing is called false advertisement....

(no, I'm not that stupid) :goofy:

WABronco
12-17-2005, 12:17 AM
Its going to be a fun day. Games start here at 11:30 starting with the pats I think.

Haaa! Starts at 10:30 for me!!!

(maybe I am, I dunno)

Emancipator
12-17-2005, 12:18 AM
Actually today is Saturday and the game is Saturday at 8:30 EST time for me.

watchthemiddle
12-17-2005, 12:22 AM
Actually today is Saturday and the game is Saturday at 8:30 EST time for me.

saturday here too

Emancipator
12-17-2005, 12:26 AM
I hope JP and our running backs have a great day.

WABronco
12-17-2005, 12:28 AM
saturday here too

You must be in the Hawaiin time zone...

Nomad Broncofan
12-17-2005, 12:30 AM
Wow E! Are you on east coast or central time! You're a dedicated guy to these boards. Just got in from a Christmas party w/ the family - they're all asleep already.

aberdien
12-17-2005, 12:31 AM
Can't wait until the game. :beer:

watchthemiddle
12-17-2005, 12:33 AM
You must be in the Hawaiin time zone...
mountain..as in Rocky Mountains

WABronco
12-17-2005, 12:35 AM
mountain..as in Rocky Mountains

Ahh, this makes me laugh......

WABronco
12-17-2005, 12:38 AM
My question would've been:

"Dom! You've played great this year! All I'd like to know is if the rumors that Shanny stinks like burning ass are true?"

(BAHAHAHAHAHA!)

Emancipator
12-17-2005, 12:41 AM
Wow E! Are you on east coast or central time! You're a dedicated guy to these boards. Just got in from a Christmas party w/ the family - they're all asleep already.

Yeah. I love getting this thread going. Then we have to turn it over to the West Coast and the overseas clan. I love gameday thread. Get to talk about everything in the pregame sessions....plus Broncos. I don't have to jump around. As a matter of fact. I'm headed to bed in about 15-20 minutes.......burning a few Christmas CDs

Emancipator
12-17-2005, 12:42 AM
Can't wait until the game. :beer:
How's it going young man? Good to see you out and about.

WABronco
12-17-2005, 12:45 AM
All right everybody, I'm a gonna go to sleep!

That's me! Aren't I a sexy devil? (http://www.gfilmfest.com/HOME%20GAME%20Henrik%20Sleeping.jpg)

edit-no, that's not me. It's a shame to, that unibrow really completes the look...

Emancipator
12-17-2005, 12:47 AM
It's you but I don't know about all that other stuff............. :P
Good dreams........count all the JP touchdown passes in your head and AnderBell td runs.

Emancipator
12-17-2005, 12:54 AM
Let's Go Broncos.

watchthemiddle
12-17-2005, 01:07 AM
Let's Go Broncos.

D-IIIII

-----------------------

MileHighStud
12-17-2005, 01:23 AM
Broncos Tear the bills a new a55hole!

MileHighStud
12-17-2005, 01:27 AM
Burning A55???? WTF!! :sick:

Den21-Bal19
12-17-2005, 01:28 AM
Top of the morning to ya!

How's everyone this fine winter's day.

17 hours to kickoff, I'll be in and out all day

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!

Emancipator
12-17-2005, 01:42 AM
Yes it is cold here in TN. It will be freezing up north in Buffalo country.

Emancipator
12-17-2005, 01:43 AM
I'm great. I'm headed to bed now that a new crew has come. I'll be back in a few hours. I'm just waiting on one more Cd to finish on the burner. I guess that gives me 3 minutes to chat.

Go Broncos.

Emancipator
12-17-2005, 01:50 AM
It's always cool to have your question chosen/picked.

Emancipator
12-17-2005, 01:53 AM
Good Night/ Good morning to some.
I'll have to catch up with the rest of the early birds later. I couldn't hold out.
I'll chat with you guys in a few hours.

Den21-Bal19
12-17-2005, 02:02 AM
Good Night/ Good morning to some.
I'll have to catch up with the rest of the early birds later. I couldn't hold out.
I'll chat with you guys in a few hours.

See ya later E-Man!

Just off to take the missus to work, then my lad's taking me to see Santa, yippee :D

MileHighStud
12-17-2005, 02:04 AM
Tell santa I said hi, and he forgot to bring my Delorean last year.

Den21-Bal19
12-17-2005, 02:06 AM
Tell santa I said hi, and he forgot to bring my Delorean last year.

I think it was with my Ferrari ;)

BroncFanIN
12-17-2005, 04:02 AM
Good morning, all!
I am up before the crack of dawn, waiting for my coffee to finish brewing. In about 2 hours I have to be at a Haz-Mat class. It's a four hour class.

Being taught by none other than my gorgous husband :D

So while my coffee is brewing, I thought I would pop in for a minute, say 'Howdy'.

HOWDY!

GO BRONCOS!!

Davii
12-17-2005, 04:12 AM
Man, I love New Orleans, just got home from another great night of partying... Man, the life of a Marine is ROUGH! Don't know if I can handle it!!!

Cheers to all :cheers: here's to a great game, let's make it 11-3!

Can't believe i'm about to say it, I hope the Chargers win too, don't want to see the Colts eclipse the mark the 98 Broncs made with 13-0... Don't want to see it....

alan
12-17-2005, 04:12 AM
Wow this was started unessecerely early :heh:

well hey everyone hope all is well

rock on broncos

alan
12-17-2005, 04:38 AM
right then im the only one here......

so alan what are you thinking for todays game?

alan
12-17-2005, 04:39 AM
well alan, i think our guys will run tthrough em,over em, and around them.

our passing game may be restricted by the weather but we should have at least 1 passing td.who are you looking out for for a big game today alan?

BroncFanIN
12-17-2005, 04:40 AM
hey! soory for the delay. Making breakfast. A Jimmy Dean Scrambler. Pretty good, me thinks :D

The Broncos will win tonight...and before that, the Chefs will lose to the Giants :D

alan
12-17-2005, 04:40 AM
well alan i think both tatum and MA will do well today

i also expect jake to be int free and for rod smith to get a td

alan
12-17-2005, 04:41 AM
hey! soory for the delay. Making breakfast. A Jimmy Dean Scrambler. Pretty good, me thinks :D

The Broncos will win tonight...and before that, the Chefs will lose to the Giants :D

O thank god...were the ony two people on the whole board

pass me some breckfast

BroncFanIN
12-17-2005, 04:42 AM
Man, I love New Orleans, just got home from another great night of partying... Man, the life of a Marine is ROUGH! Don't know if I can handle it!!!

Cheers to all :cheers: here's to a great game, let's make it 11-3!

Can't believe i'm about to say it, I hope the Chargers win too, don't want to see the Colts eclipse the mark the 98 Broncs made with 13-0... Don't want to see it....
ewww!!! I cant beleive you said that either! :sick:
:D

I'd would have loved to see NO before Mother Nature whacked it upside the head. Someday...someday...

alan
12-17-2005, 04:43 AM
ewww!!! I cant beleive you said that either! :sick:
:D

I'd would have loved to see NO before Mother Nature whacked it upside the head. Someday...someday...

I SAID....pass some good damn breckfast

BroncFanIN
12-17-2005, 04:44 AM
O thank god...were the ony two people on the whole board

pass me some breckfast
Sorry. ate it all.

I'll only be here for about 15 minutes. Then gone for about 4 or 5 hours. I hate being up on a Saturday morning before the sun rises. It's supposed to be a sleep in day!

alan
12-17-2005, 04:46 AM
Sorry. ate it all.

I'll only be here for about 15 minutes. Then gone for about 4 or 5 hours. I hate being up on a Saturday morning before the sun rises. It's supposed to be a sleep in day!

O what time is it where you are....its 11.46 here

alan
12-17-2005, 04:48 AM
aww man i huingry im goina have to go get some food soon.......enjoy your nice long class BFI lol :P

BroncFanIN
12-17-2005, 04:50 AM
O what time is it where you are....its 11.46 here
6:48am. I was up at 5:30am.

YAWN...ugh.... hours on Haz-mat class. How the heck am I going to stay awake? Granted, hubby is teaching the class. Its just so BORING. I'd rather be sleeping or hanging out here...

BroncFanIN
12-17-2005, 04:58 AM
Im outta here. I shall return by the time the NE game starts.

Toodles!

Reidman
12-17-2005, 05:47 AM
GOOD MORNING BRONCONATION!!!

IS EVERYBODY READY FOR A TASTY BUFFALO TREAT TODAY...????

Reidman
12-17-2005, 06:05 AM
God this sucks. I have to leave for work now and I'll end up missing about an hour of the game......... :mad:

Go Broncos!!!!!!!!!

Emancipator
12-17-2005, 06:57 AM
Hello everyone. It seems you too have gone for a nap. My nap was delicious.

2 Minute Warning
12-17-2005, 07:02 AM
6:48am. I was up at 5:30am.

YAWN...ugh.... hours on Haz-mat class. How the heck am I going to stay awake? Granted, hubby is teaching the class. Its just so BORING. I'd rather be sleeping or hanging out here...

Haz-mat..boring? No way. :P I hear ya, I was an EMT on rescue for 10 years.
Actually I didn't mind the training classes so much, it was the business meetings that bored :rolleyes: me to death.(no pun intended) :D

2 Minute Warning
12-17-2005, 07:10 AM
GOOD MORNING BRONCONATION!!!

IS EVERYBODY READY FOR A TASTY BUFFALO TREAT TODAY...????

Yes indeedy, going to fire up the BBQ grill. :D

BroncoBailey024
12-17-2005, 07:20 AM
Buenas Dias everyone, I'm ready to beat the pulp out of the bills. :beer:

Jaws
12-17-2005, 07:26 AM
A good day to you all. Sunny and cold here today. I wish the game was on earlier, it doesn't start till 1.30a.m here! :ugh:

Reidman
12-17-2005, 07:31 AM
Morning BroncoBailey and Jaws and Jovi...

I am now at work and won't be able to think about anything but this game. I expect a very good close game...

Reidman
12-17-2005, 07:32 AM
A good day to you all. Sunny and cold here today. I wish the game was on earlier, it doesn't start till 1.30a.m here! :ugh:
Hey Jaws, our high temp has been 30 degrees the last 3 or 4 days. No snow, just sunshine. It's rather deceiving to go outside and see sun but still be freezing your ass off. ;)

Emancipator
12-17-2005, 07:33 AM
Bronco Game Day.................. it's the Most Wonderful Time of The Year.
When JP is throwing and AnderBell is rolling and Rod Smith is near. It's the most wonderful of the year.

Reidman
12-17-2005, 07:35 AM
Bronco Game Day.................. it's the Most Wonderful Time of The Year.
When JP is throwing and AnderBell is rolling and Rod Smith is near. It's the most wonderful of the year.
.........we'll have bills fans crying and coaches whining and holiday cheer...
it's the most wonderful day of the year!

Reidman
12-17-2005, 07:35 AM
Are you all getting the game on tv?
Si, but I won't actually get to watch until an hour after gametime..... :mad:

Jaws
12-17-2005, 07:37 AM
Just checked my fantasy team to see if everyone of my starters is still in one piece, must remember to check my lineup last minute too, to ensure that no sabotage has occurred!

Emancipator
.........we'll have bills fans crying and coaches whining and holiday cheer...
it's the most wonderful day of the year!

You catch on quick. Nice. I get the game on TV..............yes.......... I have ESPN

BroncoBailey024
Hey Jaws, our high temp has been 30 degrees the last 3 or 4 days. No snow, just sunshine. It's rather deceiving to go outside and see sun but still be freezing your ass off. ;)
Speaking of snow, it's snowing here! YAY, I may have to bust out the sled. ;)

Jaws
12-17-2005, 07:38 AM
Si, but I won't actually get to watch until an hour after gametime..... :mad:

Will you record it and watch it as live?

Emancipator
12-17-2005, 07:39 AM
Reid,
I see you made peace with Mack the Knife (Shark).

Reidman
12-17-2005, 07:39 AM
I once triple-dog dared a kid in school to do what the little smilie is doing in your sig. He did it and me and my friends all ran and left him there at the flagpole. One of my not-so-fondest childhood memories.... :heh:

Reidman
12-17-2005, 07:41 AM
Will you record it and watch it as live?
I probably will Tivo it which I usually do whether I'm watching or not just in case something spectacular happens that I can watch over and over again.

Emancipator
12-17-2005, 07:41 AM
I once triple-dog dared a kid in school to do what the little smilie is doing in your sig. He did it and me and my friends all ran and left him there at the flagpole. One of my not-so-fondest childhood memories.... :heh:

That is so wrong Reid. That's beneath you. :ugh: (I would have ran faster when I left him ;) )

Do you remember that on Christmas story.......kid did that at recess?

BroncoBailey024
12-17-2005, 07:42 AM
Speaking of fantasy, should i start Kerry Collins against the browns, or should I go with the banged up Vick against Chicagos tough D? :confused:

SmithOverTO
12-17-2005, 07:42 AM
Morning all,

hopefully by the end of today we've got a playoff spot, and are half way to the divison title!

Go Giants and Go Broncos!

Reidman
12-17-2005, 07:43 AM
Reid,
Think I'm still skating on thin ice E...
I snuck under BroncoFans radar apparently as well.

Jaws
Reid,

I'm just being a typical elusive shark. I'm biding my time. Just when he thinks it's safe - I will STRIKE!!!

Emancipator
Speaking of fantasy, should i start Kerry Collins against the browns, or should I go with the banged up Vick against Chicagos tough D? :confused:
Vick..........they may not even go with Kerry. I like Kerry he performed well this year and should have not been replaced last week. Raiders are sorry not because of him.

xX-Bronco-Xx
hhahugraohouharoaoboeftqhboeqpahhoiaeheohja
hi

BroncoBailey024
12-17-2005, 07:44 AM
That is so wrong Reid. That's beneath you. :ugh: (I would have ran faster when I left him ;) )

Roflmao, I can picture me being the kid callin him a wuss for not puttin his tongue on it lol. ;)

Reidman
12-17-2005, 07:44 AM

Yeah, that's where I got the idea to do it. I think we were in the 4th grade and I just watched that movie and the next day triple-dog dared him. It played out just like in the movie. None of us got in any trouble though, but the poor kid left some tongue behind..... :sick:

xX-Bronco-Xx
12-17-2005, 07:45 AM
Yeah, that's where I got the idea to do it. I think we were in the 4th grade and I just watched that movie and the next day triple-dog dared him. It played out just like in the movie. None of us got in any trouble though, but the poor kid left some tongue behind..... :sick:
Chunk of tongue in the morning mmmm mmmmm.....

Reidman
12-17-2005, 07:45 AM
Morning xx-Bronco and smithoverTO.. :beer:

SmithOverTO
12-17-2005, 07:46 AM

When I was a youngster, when our bus stop was just a clump of scrub oak bushes, and we had acorn fights. Until, that is, a kid lost an eye

Reidman
12-17-2005, 07:46 AM
Cranberries, love that avatar, that cat cracks me up every time.
That can't be a real picture...is it??

Emancipator
12-17-2005, 07:47 AM
Left some tongue behind. :sick:
He know can't say " See you on the see- saw Cindy."

SmithOverTO
So does Indy play everyone tomorrow? Do they try to help the Broncos?

BroncoBailey024
ROFLMAO was he bleeding?

xX-Bronco-Xx
Of course it could send a tiger straight at a cat and theres your picture :eek:

Emancipator
12-17-2005, 07:48 AM
Well the Colts should try to win. Starters should go early to keep timing and then give way to backups later in the game.

Reidman
12-17-2005, 07:48 AM
Collins sucks, he'll take points away from you rather than give you points. Go with Vick, even though it may be a tough match-up, he'll at least give you a fighting chance either with his legs or his arm.

Reidman
12-17-2005, 07:49 AM
Left some tongue behind. :sick:
He know can't say " See you on the see- saw Cindy."
LMAO, good one E! :P

BroncoBailey024
12-17-2005, 07:50 AM
Hey jaws...

bauls sugn, is this right? lol

Reidman
12-17-2005, 07:50 AM
ROFLMAO was he bleeding?
Oh yeah, but I wasn't around when he pulled it off because we got the hell outta there. I really felt bad after the fact, but it was a classic moment in the likes of christmas story.

Jaws
12-17-2005, 07:52 AM
Hey jaws...

bauls sugn, is this right? lol

Lol Bills suck!

Emancipator
12-17-2005, 07:52 AM
Roflmao, I can picture me being the kid callin him a wuss for not puttin his tongue on it lol. ;)

Boys will be boys. But what do you think his parents thought of him when he came home?

BroncoBailey024
12-17-2005, 07:54 AM
Boys will be boys. But what do you think his parents thought of him when he came home?
They prolly call their son stupid for doing that. ;)

SmithOverTO
After the ER visit? Yeah :D

xX-Bronco-Xx
Hmmm my tongue got stuck on a popsicle once

it hurt like a mother :sad:

SmithOverTO
12-17-2005, 07:55 AM
Hmmm my tongue got stuck on a popsicle once

it hurt like a mother :sad:

I got my tongue frozen to my spoon just last night. I dished ice cream and put in the fridge, left the spoon, sat down in front of the stove for some ice cream and POW I'm urgfgh gartg hg!

Emancipator
12-17-2005, 07:56 AM
Just think he can't taste sweets anymore..........just sour and salt. What a life.

BroncoBailey024
Lol Bills suck!
Was i right? lol :confused:

SmithOverTO
Just think he can't taste sweets anymore..........just sour and salt. What a life.

The taste buds grow back!

Jaws
12-17-2005, 07:57 AM
Hey here's another one for you Broncobailey:

Bills Biji- Bo!

http://www.clwbmalucachu.co.uk/cheat/cheat_swearing.htm

For translation, refer to link - I didn't know we had so many swear words in the welsh language! :eek:

BroncoBailey024
12-17-2005, 07:58 AM
I got my tongue frozen to my spoon just last night. I dished ice cream and put in the fridge, left the spoon, sat down in front of the stove for some ice cream and POW I'm urgfgh gartg hg!
ROFLMAO nice. :beer:

Emancipator
12-17-2005, 07:58 AM
The taste buds grow back!

You sure about that..........I burnt my tongue years ago.......and that spot is still brown. No taste buds.

SmithOverTO
12-17-2005, 07:59 AM
ROFLMAO nice. :beer:

It hurt :ugh:

At least the wife and kids got a good laugh

Den21-Bal19
12-17-2005, 07:59 AM

Son? What Son? :confused:

No son of mine would be that dumb

Sounds like good reason for disownment to me :laugh:

How's everyone doing?

Reidman
12-17-2005, 08:00 AM

Bills Biji- Bo!

For translation, refer to link - I didn't know we had so many swear words in the welsh language! :eek:
Jaws, I love that. How come you never sent me that link before. I really just wanted to learn swear words in welsh... :P

xX-Bronco-Xx
12-17-2005, 08:00 AM
Rofl thats happened to me once but i was stupid enough to try and rip it out

one word

bloody :P

SmithOverTO
12-17-2005, 08:01 AM

How's everyone doing?

We've all done something riduclously stupid.

I rear ended my math teacher once, just before finals too :hurt:

Excellent yourelf?

Jaws
Jaws, I love that. How come you never sent me that link before. I really just wanted to learn swear words in welsh... :P

Lol, I only just found it - reading through that list there's some pretty dodgy words there, hope the mods don't click on my link!!! :eek:

BroncoBailey024
Buals bogal jobio! roflmao

Emancipator
12-17-2005, 08:02 AM

How's everyone doing?

Good to see you back Den21.

SmithOverTO
Rofl thats happened to me once but i was stupid enough to try and rip it out

one word

bloody :P

My eight year old tried :ugh:

Reidman

Excellent yourelf?
I hope you mean in a car............ :confused:

xX-Bronco-Xx

Bills Biji- Bo!

Hmmm those bustachus r having bogal jobio while JP is playing with his siani

ok thats enough swearing for one day :huh:

SmithOverTO
12-17-2005, 08:03 AM

Nah, skiing :D

Reidman
Morning Den21!!

xX-Bronco-Xx

Excellent yourelf?
That doesnt sound right :huh:

but i bet you got a perfect score on the final huh :laugh:

Reidman
12-17-2005, 08:04 AM
Uh-Oh Jaws, I hear mods sniffing around. QUICK! everybody hide...

SmithOverTO
12-17-2005, 08:04 AM
I cant believe the Bronc's are playing today. Sooooo wierd at least we've got some decent games to watch up until then!

Reidman
12-17-2005, 08:05 AM
What does everyone think of the buffalo Plummer bagged....???
That ought to keep him fed for a long time.. :D

xX-Bronco-Xx
I cant believe the Bronc's are playing today. Sooooo wierd at least we've got some decent games to watch up until then!
Actually i think i've watched alot of broncos games this year since they are doing so good

at least 5 games i've seen :rockon:

Jaws
Hmmm those bustachus r having bogal jobio while JP is playing with his siani

ok thats enough swearing for one day :huh:

:laugh: I shoulda been teaching this sort of stuff to my students when I was teaching welsh as a second language a few years ago, I think they might have found it a bit more entertaining!

Emancipator

I hope so too. And if it wasn't in a car........I hope your teacher was a woman :D

Jaws
12-17-2005, 08:06 AM
What does everyone think of the buffalo Plummer bagged....???
That ought to keep him fed for a long time.. :D

It's a handsome beast, got any buffalo recipies we might try?

Reidman
Yeah, it kind of sucks though since I work Saturdays. I'm disappointed that I'll have to miss some of the game. Oh well, if it's anything like the rest of the season, games don't get interesting until the second half, primarily the 4th quarter.

Emancipator
Jake will be eating good Buffalo for months to come.

xX-Bronco-Xx
:laugh: I shoulda been teaching this sort of stuff to my students when I was teaching welsh as a second language a few years ago, I think they might have found it a bit more entertaining!
Especially if one of the parents or grandparents are welsh :eek:

"Hey grandma i learned to bwchio in school!"

Reidman
12-17-2005, 08:08 AM
It's a handsome beast, got any buffalo recipies we might try?
Spicy buffalo hot wings, a specialty. They require a good beating though to tenderize.

xX-Bronco-Xx
12-17-2005, 08:09 AM
Spicy buffalo hot wings, a specialty. They require a good beating though to tenderize.
Hmm now your making me hungry Reid :sad:

Jaws
12-17-2005, 08:09 AM
Yeah, it kind of sucks though since I work Saturdays. I'm disappointed that I'll have to miss some of the game. Oh well, if it's anything like the rest of the season, games don't get interesting until the second half, primarily the 4th quarter.

I might get up to watch the second half on the PC myself too - that's what I did with the CHiefs game, three hours sleep before the game and three after it. The only thing is - that game was on tv so I could watch it in bed, I might be too lazy to get up to go to the PC.

BroncoBailey024
12-17-2005, 08:10 AM
ROFLMAO we will do that tonight. :beer:

Den21-Bal19
12-17-2005, 08:11 AM
Good to see you back Den21.

Hey, E-Man.

That's it, I'll be on and off all afternoon now.

James has been to see Santa, naturally he asked for a different present to the one he's really, REALLY wanted for the last couple of months! Kids :eek:

Last of the decs is up, so I guess that now officially makes it Christmas, just wrapping and assembly duties to be performed on Christmas Eve now................have you ever tried assembling an electric bike whilst half-cooked on Southern Comfort?.............damned if I know where all the spare bits came from :laugh:

Any early team news?

Jaws
12-17-2005, 08:11 AM

Mmm, never tried them. Since when do buffaloes have wings though? :confused:

Some smoked buffalo tongue might be appropriate too seeing as burned tongues has been a subject in this thread.

SmithOverTO
12-17-2005, 08:12 AM
That doesnt sound right :huh:

but i bet you got a perfect score on the final huh :laugh:

nope a C- which I defintly did not deserve!

xX-Bronco-Xx
12-17-2005, 08:12 AM

Some smoked buffalo tongue might be appropriate too seeing as burned tongues has been a subject in this thread.
Ironic that buffalo wings are actually chicken wings but they are the best football food
HUNGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jaws
12-17-2005, 08:13 AM
[QUOTE]James has been to see Santa, naturally he asked for a different present to the one he's really, REALLY wanted for the last couple of months! Kids :eek:

That's typical. What's Santa bringing him?

Last of the decs is up, so I guess that now officially makes it Christmas, just wrapping and assembly duties to be performed on Christmas Eve now................have you ever tried assembling an electric bike whilst half-cooked on Southern Comfort?.............damned if I know where all the spare bits came from :laugh:

Still haven't got our tree up, it will probably be midweek before it's up. Hectic here this weekend.

Den21-Bal19
12-17-2005, 08:14 AM

Hi Jaws,

I had no idea Welsh was such a rich language, I just had a quick look at the link, so many curses.............I'd have definitley paid more attention at school if I'd known :D

BroncoBailey024
12-17-2005, 08:15 AM
I might get up to watch the second half on the PC myself too - that's what I did with the CHiefs game, three hours sleep before the game and three after it. The only thing is - that game was on tv so I could watch it in bed, I might be too lazy to get up to go to the PC.
AHAHAHA that sucks, I'm sure the adrenaline will get you up. ;)

SmithOverTO
For Christmas shopping thank the lord for Amazon.com !

Jaws
Hi Jaws,

I had no idea Welsh was such a rich language, I just had a quick look at the link, so many curses.............I'd have definitley paid more attention at school if I'd known :D

About half of them were new to me too! Of course I hardly ever curse!

Den21-Bal19
12-17-2005, 08:16 AM
Morning Den21!!

Afternoon R-man :D

Jaws
12-17-2005, 08:17 AM
For Christmas shopping thank the lord for Amazon.com !

Amen to that! :beer:

I love online shopping, between that and charity catalogues I haven't had to buy hardly anything from the shops. It's all very convenient, a bit too convenient at times - when it comes to paying credit card bills etc!! :eek:

Reidman
12-17-2005, 08:17 AM

Many have pondered this question through the ages......

Ironic that buffalo wings are actually chicken wings but they are the best football food
HUNGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Man, me to!

SmithOverTO
12-17-2005, 08:18 AM
Amen to that! :beer:

I love online shopping, between that and charity catalogues I haven't had to buy hardly anything from the shops. It's all very convenient, a bit too convenient at times - when it comes to paying credit card bills etc!! :eek:

That one click purchasing? :eek:

Den21-Bal19
12-17-2005, 08:19 AM
About half of them were new to me too! Of course I hardly ever curse!

Just Saturday/Sunday/Monday, oh and the odd Thursday during the football season..........Oh, I forgot, with the Mighty Reds you can chuck Tuesdays & Wednesdays into the list as well :laugh:

That's typical. What's Santa bringing him?

Santa' staking it easy this year, one simple little gift.......................

TOY'R'US

Jaws
12-17-2005, 08:19 AM

Yup! Is there a "One Click Anonymous" organisation in existence? If there is - I might have to think about joining soon. :goofy:

Den21-Bal19
12-17-2005, 08:20 AM

That's just pure evil, you don't even have the guilt factor of looking for your Credit Card, it's just way too easy :ugh:

Snk16
12-17-2005, 08:21 AM
Weather Report:

Light Snow
26įF
Feels Like: 17įF
Wind: From SW at 9 mph
Humidity: 70%

Reidman
12-17-2005, 08:22 AM
Morning Snk and thankyou for the weather report!

Jaws
12-17-2005, 08:22 AM
Must go, lots to do, see you in a few hours!

Reidman
12-17-2005, 08:23 AM
Must go, lots to do, see you in a few hours!
Bye Jaws.

I need to get going myself. Talk to everybody later.

Snk16
12-17-2005, 08:25 AM
Well, what did you expect him to say: "I've found that the lap dancers are way more friendlier when you're in the NFL!"

:laugh:

Only kidding! Obviously, the mental aspect of the game is the biggest thing rookies have to deal with. Some (Foxworth, D. Williams) make the adjustment faster than others (Karl Paymah).

Well, the Vikings did. ;)

Nomad Broncofan
12-17-2005, 08:26 AM
Morning to All! It's considered Broncos day here and the boys are up waiting with their jerseys. They'll be waiting for a while only 7:25 am here. I hope the Colts beat the Chargers so I only have to hear about the Colts and not both. A question: Do you think the SI jinx is strong enough for Tenn to beat Seattle - Alexander is on the cover? See ya'll later on got to get ready and go do a little shopping! GO BRONCOS!

Emancipator
12-17-2005, 08:26 AM
I've never asked this. How do yo place multiple quotes in a post?

Snk16
12-17-2005, 08:29 AM
What's with two threads with the same subject? :laugh:

Welcome to the boards.

I think Anderson will get more carries but if he gets tired, Bell will get more carries like last week. Anderson looks like he's wearing down.

Nomad Broncofan
12-17-2005, 08:31 AM

Sound like my mother - asking a question before giving a greeting! :D No I have to run so I wanted to say what was on my mind and go. I gotta go!

Den21-Bal19
12-17-2005, 08:32 AM

I don't know if there's an easier way of doing it, but I just use multiple copy and pastes then wrap the quote tag round them individually, then if I feel like it, I'll add the original posters name.

Anyway, my services are required for a while, back in a bit :D

Snk16
12-17-2005, 08:36 AM
Emancipator.

Just copy each quote, and wrap the quote tags around them.

If you want to have multiple quotes in one quote box, ask Deuce.

Snk16
12-17-2005, 08:37 AM
Morning yall!

Emancipator
12-17-2005, 08:39 AM
Thanks Snk. Good morning to you young man.

BroncosB2B
12-17-2005, 08:43 AM
Good morning everyone.

Snk16
12-17-2005, 08:43 AM
Follow John Lynch and the Denver Broncos on their quest for the playoffs.

THURSDAY: 8:30 PM EST NFL Network

BroncosB2B
12-17-2005, 08:44 AM
Follow John Lynch and the Denver Broncos on their quest for the playoffs.

8:30 PM EST NFL Network

Today? The Broncos play at 8:30!

JED Bronco
12-17-2005, 08:44 AM
Initially, that may sound good, but first I don't believe Lynch could be talked into playing LB. Second, he is inexperienced there and too long of tooth to be learning a new position. Third, whom would you replace? Wilson? Gold? Williams? No, Lynch is best where he is now, and he is very good, despite some of the more uninformed opinions here. He is already putting the hurt on people. :cheers: What we need back there is a good, ball-hawking, pass-covering, speedy safety to complement Lynch.

(Got any ideas on how we could trick Baltimore into trading Reed for a 4th rounder? :D )

Also, I can't believe we are holding anything back. If we are, then we are fools . . . . we certainly needed more than we had at KC, didn't we?
No, I am just suspicious that Coyer isn't very bright in some instances. But that's just me, I guess.

:coffee:

-----

As MN-Broncofreak said, changing the look bringing different things to Manning. In the past, when Lynch was in the game, Manning called his number and passed safely. Switch it up and still have the cover personnel in the game, while Lynch puts it to Manning? If they run Lynch can put the hit on the RB.

Why not change some things on third down situations?

Emancipator
12-17-2005, 08:46 AM
Good morning everyone.
My favorite online madden player has arrived.

Emancipator
12-17-2005, 08:48 AM
Good morning everyone.
Do you need a game this mornig?

Snk16
12-17-2005, 08:49 AM
Hey E! I got my connection to work. I can't play now but I probably can later, so I'll hit you up.

Snk16
12-17-2005, 08:50 AM
I forgot to say THURSDAY. :heh:

Emancipator
12-17-2005, 08:55 AM
Hey E! I got my connection to work. I can't play now but I probably can later, so I'll hit you up.
Cool......Snk.............. I'll take it easy on you.

DAYNETRAYNE
12-17-2005, 09:05 AM
Ma is wearingt down, Bell Is not durable enough..Why cant we get Dayne in there. If were having a hard time running why not give the man his shot. I just dont get it.Shanahan preaches the reason he brought Dayne here is b/c he fits the system so well,and that its the exact same offense he ran in college. I dont get it. I mean how bad can he do, the guy has showcased his talent, why cant hew get 20-25 a game. :confused:

OrangeCrush1874
12-17-2005, 09:06 AM
Thank you Snk16. I'm bound to see it about 3 or 4 times, lol. I hardly ever turn my tv off NFL Network anymore, unless its gameday or a movie. :cheers:

alan
12-17-2005, 09:13 AM
well im back from a nap....i have such a bad headache though...headaches are so annoying you cant enjouy anything with them :ugh:

Reidman
12-17-2005, 09:16 AM
well im back from a nap....i have such a bad headache though...headaches are so annoying you cant enjouy anything with them :ugh:
Take two aspirin and call me in the morning....

alan
12-17-2005, 09:17 AM
no time for jokes reid,im afraid this hurts too much

Emancipator
12-17-2005, 09:17 AM
I hope you feel better Alan. Maybe you need another nap. Don't want my brother feeling bad on this National Holiday

alan
12-17-2005, 09:19 AM
well ill probably miss the game anyway,...it will be 1.30am here when it kicks off and i have to be up at 8.30am