PDA

View Full Version : What i would love to see...

elwaysbrother
12-22-2005, 07:16 PM
1st draft pick... DE

Then in free agency do whatever you can to get Reggie Wayne. Who some say is having a better year than Marvin. He has some of the best hands in football and is fast. He would be a great replacement for Rod when he goes. But putting him in with rod and lelie would be awesome for next year. Drafting receivers can be such a gamble but getting a star like reggie wayne would lock up our recieving worries. What do you all think?

JoRo
12-22-2005, 08:12 PM
I hate this time of year "lets get this big name WR, OR NO THIS ONE"

:coffee: No Money folks... lets jus sticky this for all to see

Broncosinindy
12-23-2005, 09:31 AM
1st draft pick... DE

Then in free agency do whatever you can to get Reggie Wayne. Who some say is having a better year than Marvin. He has some of the best hands in football and is fast. He would be a great replacement for Rod when he goes. But putting him in with rod and lelie would be awesome for next year. Drafting receivers can be such a gamble but getting a star like reggie wayne would lock up our recieving worries. What do you all think?

we wont have alot of cap this year to sign a player such as himself unless we take big hits on our o and d lines...

elwaysbrother
12-23-2005, 04:22 PM
if that's the case then how do the colts have Harrison, Wayne, James, Manning, Freeney, Mathis, Their O line, the coach and everyone else? Sometimes i wonder how other teams fit under the cap and we don't have money...

ntmckinney
12-24-2005, 01:34 AM
if that's the case then how do the colts have Harrison, Wayne, James, Manning, Freeney, Mathis, Their O line, the coach and everyone else? Sometimes i wonder how other teams fit under the cap and we don't have money...

they have all their money spent on offense... we are pretty well rounded I would say

Broncosinindy
12-24-2005, 05:55 PM

as far as i know denver has a couple of players next year with hefty contracts ... which means there at the end of there contracts usually all except baily ... you are now starting to see the colts running into the same problems