PDA

View Full Version : CSU Who?...Navy puts up 51?

IrishConrad
12-23-2005, 12:20 AM
Wasn't to surprized at this as I know our D coordinator is terrible. If he is still around next year I think that says a lot about CSU and how far they really want to take their football progaram. I am disgusted.

Jared
12-23-2005, 05:42 AM
UMmmmmmmmmmmm...This Navy senior class was possibly the most talented in the schools history.

Navy IS that good. No shame in losing to them.

Buff_bronc_fan
12-23-2005, 11:54 AM
Glad you're starting to see things my way Conrad... I don't wanna get too down on CSU though, we have our own demons to exocise here in a few days. At least you beat Air Force, losing to 2 military institutions in the same season can't bode well for a program.

BVP
12-24-2005, 12:57 AM
I am not to mad about loosing to Navy, I am just dissapointed in how bad our pass defense played. I just hope that our defense gets better, because right now we have a horrible defense that can't stop anybody.

Look on the bright side CSU, at least the gifts were cool. They got watches, Ipod mini's, $250, new shoes, and they got free hats and stuff like that.

rcsodak
12-27-2005, 01:01 AM
Had a good laugh today at work.
Our customer service guy was waiting on a fella with a CSU sweatshirt on.
My guy said something to the tune of < boy, your guys sure got their butts whipped by Navy, huh?>

As the fella's paying for his purchase, he says >yeah....I PLAY safety for CSU>

...ya coulda heard a pin drop. :cheers: