PDA

View Full Version : Official game day thread: Broncos vs Da Raaayyduhs!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

broncolitis
12-20-2005, 02:19 PM
Do you think that we will get first round bye?

xX-Bronco-Xx
12-20-2005, 02:33 PM
If Bob the builder can do it then YES WE CAN!!!!!!!!!!

BANJOPICKER1
12-20-2005, 02:59 PM
I think we have a shot now that LT is hurting with his ribs and all...First though I just wanna get done with oakland...

GOOOOOOOOOOOO BRONCOS!!

OrangeShadow
12-20-2005, 03:01 PM
i think KC can beat cincy,there D is suspect IMO and any time you have an o line like that and a back like LJ you have a shot. i think we could win out and even if we lost 1 and cincy lost 1(kc game) wed make it

LASERLIPS
12-20-2005, 03:02 PM
Yes.

Here's how I see it breaking down: we will beat oakland, and then lose in SD. However, Cinci will lose last game at KC, giving us the tiebreaker for #2 seed.

KnightOLB53
12-20-2005, 03:02 PM
Yes we will win these 2 games i have faith. Bengals ain't got **** on us.

bronxs
12-20-2005, 04:02 PM
DAMN IT, I want to say yes, but cincy gots an easy schedule, and I don't think the chiefs are gonna play worth diddly squat against them, and I see us losing a close one in san diego.

BroncoBailey024
12-20-2005, 04:33 PM
Yes all we gotta do is win out.

I think the Chiefs are gonna beat the Bengals anyway. :beer:

broncosfan247
12-20-2005, 04:36 PM
I hope so, but not counting on it. I think we are gonna need some major help from KC when they play the Bengals, cuz I'm not too confident that we are gonna role over the Chargers. But I guess if we do beat the Bolts, we definitely deserve 2nd seed.

Elway
12-23-2005, 09:20 PM
Ok. Week 16 is upon. One of our favorite games.... Broncos Vs Raiders!!!

As you can see by my sig this past week, I am a big fan of it. We want to erase last years memory of the snow game in mile high and get a little payback by crowning our self Champions of the West with the Raiders on the field.

As always follow the rules, no fussing, no cussing and be nice to each other.

No one wants to ban you for the holiday.

Kapaibro
12-23-2005, 09:21 PM

As you can see by my sig this past week, I am a big fan of it. We want to erase last years memory of the snow game in mile high and get a little payback by crowning our self Champions of the West with the Raiders on the field.

Can you merge the one I started please?

watchthemiddle
12-23-2005, 09:22 PM
Elway, on top of things once again. Thanks for getting these started every week for us.

Snk16
12-23-2005, 09:30 PM
Let's get a "tailgate" again like last week.

On the menu:

Roast Raider!

Elway
12-23-2005, 09:32 PM
Let's get a "tailgate" again like last week.

On the menu:

Roast Raider!

Now what is the recipe for a roast raider? Doesn't sound like it tastes good.

Kapaibro
12-23-2005, 09:42 PM
Now what is the recipe for a roast raider? Doesn't sound like it tastes good.
I used to have a recipe for braised reindeer, and also squirrel pie.

Used to threaten my little sisters that if they didn't go to sleep, I'd put a reindeer trap on the roof, and we'd have reindeer for Christmas dinner. Helped that I could show them the recipe!

Elway
12-23-2005, 09:45 PM
I used to have a recipe for braised reindeer, and also squirrel pie.

Used to threaten my little sisters that if they didn't go to sleep, I'd put a reindeer trap on the roof, and we'd have reindeer for Christmas dinner. Helped that I could show them the recipe!

Kap.... dat is just wrong on sooooo many levels. :sick:

Kapaibro
12-23-2005, 09:47 PM
Kap.... dat is just wrong on sooooo many levels. :sick:
What? You think they don't eat reindeer in Lapland?

Made for some very fast exits from my sisters! Hehe! :D

So.CalBRONCOFAN
ITSSSS HERRREEE!!

I will be off of work just in time to see kickoff, yippeeee!!

I have to go to the local pizza place/pub/sportsbar to watch it.

RazR
Never too early for a game day thread against the Faiders!!!!

GO BRONCOSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Snk16
12-23-2005, 09:48 PM
KILL THE RAIDERS!!!!!!! AHAHAHAH :beer:

Blazindro
12-23-2005, 09:49 PM
Yes, time for revenge on the Raiders after beating us last year. Go Broncos, leave a good taste in my mouth before Christmas please. :beer:

Elway
12-23-2005, 09:51 PM
Weird how we are all counting on this game to help make our Christmas... Of course I know I can enjoy the holiday better with the west wrapped up.

Our boys better not let us down! :mad:

RazR
12-23-2005, 09:53 PM
Weird how we are all counting on this game to help make our Christmas... Of course I know I can enjoy the holiday better with the west wrapped up.

Our boys better not let us down! :mad:

Wouldn't that be something if the Broncos have the west wrapped up this weekend. Not counting on the Bills do beat Cincy, but looking for our boys to deliver a nice present on Christmas eve :D

watchthemiddle
12-23-2005, 09:56 PM
ITSSSS HERRREEE!!

I will be off of work just in time to see kickoff, yippeeee!!

I have to go to the local pizza place/pub/sportsbar to watch it.

I would have gone to Rockin Baja Lobster in Temecula, but its no longer there. I wanted to go there so bad on vacation but it was gone.

BroncoFanCanada
12-23-2005, 09:57 PM
A Broncos win and Bengals loss would be the best Christmas presant ever! That said... cheering for the Bills to win a road game is usually not something that ends well.

Kapaibro
12-23-2005, 10:02 PM
A Broncos win and Bengals loss would be the best Christmas presant ever! That said... cheering for the Bills to win a road game is usually not something that ends well.
How scary is it to be cheering on the Chiefs? Let's hope Arrowhead screws the Bolts like it did us!

I need Denver to win, Carolina to win, the Giants to win, so my parlay on the Divisions pays out!

Elway
12-23-2005, 10:08 PM
Ahhh there's the Christmas spirit! ;) Come on bookies pay up!

Gyro
12-23-2005, 10:38 PM
GO kc and bills!!!! :D

Bronco_f1
12-23-2005, 11:33 PM
Lets see the Broncos humiliate the RAAAAYYDUUHS :beer:

Davii
12-23-2005, 11:51 PM
What would be something, a great Christmas present at least:

1.) Broncos wrap up the west with a win over the Raiders

2.) Wrap up second seed when the Bills somehow pull out a win over the Bengals

biglenny
12-23-2005, 11:56 PM
Well

Its on time for more smack talk before the whooopin.......Hopefully :heh: I think we are going to be in for a real treat this week. :cheers:

p.s. I would like to apolajize to the mods in advance incase things go wrong.

p.p.s. hey socal my brother can you spell check apolajize for me ;)

JWinn
12-24-2005, 12:00 AM

No one wants to ban you for the holiday.

NO FUSSING???

Well then forget it. I'll just find something better to do! ;)

This game is going to go the way we want! The Raiders really reek this year. About the only thing I expect from them is one bomb to Moss. Actually, I'm kinda hoping for it. The last time he was here, he made one of those spectaular plays, and it was called back due to a penalty. I would like to see one of those that counts just once.

But just once!! Broncos 30 to 7!

Happy Holidays everyone! :cheers:

biglenny
12-24-2005, 12:07 AM
NO FUSSING???

Well then forget it. I'll just find something better to do! ;)

This game is going to go the way we want! The Raiders really reek this year. About the only thing I expect from them is one bomb to Moss. Actually, I'm kinda hoping for it. The last time he was here, he made one of those spectaular plays, and it was called back due to a penalty. I would like to see one of those that counts just once.

But just once!! Broncos 30 to 7!

Happy Holidays everyone! :cheers:

im with you Im not sure how to pull that one off except I will be at grandmas house with no access during the game so any fussing will not be herd on here
:ugh:

Steedstampede
12-24-2005, 01:28 AM
GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO CHEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today is going to be FUNNNNNNNNNNNNN
:beer:

Jamal
12-24-2005, 01:30 AM
:ugh: this game i have got a really bad feeling about.The main reason being is because Lamont is out.I no i should be happy that he is out but that means they r gonna pass alot and we havent been very good against the pass....I just hope its a feeling....Can't Wait For The Match......ROD FOR 100!!

Gyro
12-24-2005, 01:53 AM
:ugh: this game i have got a really bad feeling about.The main reason being is because Lamont is out.I no i should be happy that he is out but that means they r gonna pass alot and we havent been very good against the pass....I just hope its a feeling....Can't Wait For The Match......ROD FOR 100!!

Don't worry about it, that means the raiders will be one dimensional and we will be able to be creative on defence. :D

Fat Joe
12-24-2005, 02:01 AM
If it had been last year I'd agree with you, but this years team is different, this is the kind of game where we'd play down to the level of the competition and ultimatly lose and it would be a big disapointment. This years team is different thoguh, this team closes out games and kicks people while they're down. Eff the Raiders and eff the Chargers and EFF the Bengals! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BABY! ITS RAIDER WEEK!!!!!!!!!!

Q-niverse
12-24-2005, 02:16 AM
Well It's too soon to call this game in the Broncos favor. I remember last year all too well. However, I think this is a much different Broncos team while the Raiders have proven that they can go out, get high priced talent, and maintain their previous season's record.

Hopefully this game will be in hand soon and does not go the distance. I expect Jake Plummer to have his usual 250 yard day with 1-2 TDs. I don't think there will be an INT on his part.

I will not cheer for KC this week because if the Broncos win then KC's game will not have mattered too much. Even though if they win then this game becomes a battle for the #2 seed.

Go Broncos!!! and go Bills!!!

Q-niverse
12-24-2005, 02:17 AM
It just means the Broncos can blitz without worrying about the draw play. The Broncos can handle a passing offense.

Fat Joe
12-24-2005, 02:29 AM
Whaaaaaaat Tiiiiiiiiiiiiimee Is It!??!!??!?!?

BroncFanIN
12-24-2005, 03:02 AM
Whaaaaaaat Tiiiiiiiiiiiiimee Is It!??!!??!?!?
5am:yawn:

Time for some footbaaaaaalllll!! :beer:

BroncFanIN
12-24-2005, 03:09 AM
Don't worry. It's just gas.
Take some tums.
Eat some pumpkin pie and watch the Broncos kick butt!
This, too, shall pass :D

Fat Joe
12-24-2005, 03:09 AM
Actually the answer we we're looking for was "game time", yes "game time", thanks alot for playing.

Any dogs in the house?

BroncFanIN
12-24-2005, 03:17 AM
Actually the answer we we're looking for was "game time", yes "game time", thanks alot for playing.

Any dogs in the house?
Oh! Sorry 'bout that.Still on my first cup :coffee:
ahem...
GAME TIME!!

I think the dog went back to sleep :mad:

Jaws
12-24-2005, 03:22 AM
A quick hello to everyone! Will be around more later hopefully. Alan says hi too, won't be able to make it in much apparently.

Emancipator
12-24-2005, 03:23 AM
A quick hello to everyone! Will be around more later hopefully. Alan says hi too, won't be able to make it in much apparently.

Say you have to hit and run Jaws.

BVP
12-24-2005, 03:27 AM
I just want to say how excited I am for this game to come. I can't sleep at all, cause this is my first Raiders game. :rockon:

BroncFanIN
12-24-2005, 03:27 AM
Say you have to hit and run Jaws.
Mornin' Jaws, Mornin' E!
Merry Christmas!

BroncFanIN
12-24-2005, 03:28 AM
I just want to say how excited I am for this game to come. I can't sleep at all, cause this is my first Raiders game. :rockon:
So your actually GOING to the game? I am SO jealous!
It looks to be a beautiful day in Denver!

Emancipator
12-24-2005, 03:29 AM
Congrats. I hope you have a great time at the game. Should see Denver own the raiders today. And I mean own.

Emancipator
12-24-2005, 03:29 AM
Good Morning BFI and everyone. Happy Christmas Eve.

BroncFanIN
12-24-2005, 03:30 AM
Good Morning BFI and everyone. Happy Christmas Eve.
Howdy! :D Figured I would get an early start this morning. I couldnt sleep.
Big day today.

Emancipator
12-24-2005, 03:32 AM
Yeah I woke up and said get to typing young man.

BVP
12-24-2005, 03:33 AM
Yep, I am going to this game. I have always hated the Raiders, so this is going to be fun. I am in the corner of the north endzone, I am going to wear a Lelie jersey, so look for me. I will be standing next to a kid with a Darrent Jersey, and a tall kid with a white Wilson jersey.

BVP
12-24-2005, 03:34 AM
Yep, I am going to this game. I have always hated the Raiders, so this is going to be fun. I am in the corner of the north endzone, I am going to wear a Lelie jersey, so look for me. I will be standing next to a kid with a Darrent Jersey, and a tall kid with a white Wilson jersey.

So look for me. :beer:

BroncFanIN
12-24-2005, 03:38 AM
Yeah I woke up and said get to typing young man.
Exactly! I wont be here for game time. Leaving at 1pm today for Evansville, IN. As a Christmas present, hubby said it was okay for me to listen to sports radio on the way there (2 hour drive) to keep track of all the games. yeehaww! :D

Emancipator
12-24-2005, 03:38 AM
You'll be wearing the best jersey in the house. Lelie will have a nice game today.

BroncFanIN
12-24-2005, 03:39 AM
So look for me. :beer:
What a terrific Christmas present! I've only been to 2 away games since I moved from Colorado. Losses both times :mad:

It'll go better for you! Enjoy! :beer:

Emancipator
12-24-2005, 03:39 AM
Well I will be here today. I get to pretty much yap online til game starts. Taking a break to put together a nephews bike among other things.

BroncFanIN
12-24-2005, 03:42 AM
Well I will be here today. I get to pretty much yap online til game starts. Taking a break to put together a nephews bike among other things.
Sounds like a wonderful day! We have some presents to wrap last minute, and another White Elephant gift to find. I have some spinich dip to make...and that's about it.

BVP
12-24-2005, 03:42 AM
Well, i gotta leave for the game in like 8 hours, i don't know what i am doing awake right now. :confused:

BroncFanIN
12-24-2005, 03:44 AM
Well, i gotta leave for the game in like 8 hours, i don't know what i am doing awake right now. :confused:
It's Christmas Eve! Dont you hear how quiet it is outside?:)

BVP
12-24-2005, 03:45 AM
What a terrific Christmas present! I've only been to 2 away games since I moved from Colorado. Losses both times :mad:

It'll go better for you! Enjoy! :beer:

This is a great Christmas present for me. :beer:

BroncFanIN
12-24-2005, 03:46 AM
This is a great Christmas present for me. :beer:
And then off to Boston!

What do you think the score will be today?

Emancipator
12-24-2005, 03:48 AM
BVP be careful. How far to the stadium for you my friend?

BVP
12-24-2005, 03:49 AM
And then off to Boston!

35 - 10 Denver wins. Our crowd is vicious this year, and it won't end today.

Emancipator
12-24-2005, 03:49 AM
And then off to Boston!

The score will be a high game. You'll see Denver 38-10. 48 pts is alot. LOL

BVP
12-24-2005, 03:51 AM
BVP be careful. How far to the stadium for you my friend?

I live 10 minutes away from the stadium. I am from Arvada.

BroncFanIN
12-24-2005, 03:55 AM
The score will be a high game. You'll see Denver 38-10. 48 pts is alot. LOL
That'll work for me! I think the 12th man will play a large roll today.

"You must spread some Contributor Status around before giving it to Emancipator again"

argh! :mad:

Emancipator
12-24-2005, 03:56 AM
Oh so you have plenty of time. Thought you had to do some traveling.

BroncFanIN
12-24-2005, 03:59 AM
I see you have your wreath back up. Very festive.

I can't help but stare at that poor smilie trying to pull his tounge off the flag pole. I keep thinking perhaps someday it'll just pop right off! :huh:

yep. Need more coffee...

BVP
12-24-2005, 04:00 AM

Oh no. I will be perfect. This is going to be a perfect day! :beer:

Emancipator
12-24-2005, 04:01 AM
Hey BFI,
Christmas Eve..........had to put the reef back up. The sharks sig ........is me fooling around with our friend Jaws.

BroncFanIN
12-24-2005, 04:04 AM
Hey BFI,
Christmas Eve..........had to put the reef back up. The sharks sig ........is me fooling around with our friend Jaws.
I'm sure she appreciates you putting out the warning not to feed the sharks. :heh:

Emancipator
12-24-2005, 04:04 AM
Thanks..............BFI.............. I forgot what Jake looks like without the mtnman beard and hair.

BroncFanIN
12-24-2005, 04:06 AM
Quite a cutie when he wants to be. :D

BVP
12-24-2005, 04:07 AM
Well, I am going to get some sleep so I can cheer on the Orange & Blue today. Hopefully I can talk later after the game. If not, talk to you guys in about a week or so. :beer:

Emancipator
12-24-2005, 04:09 AM
Well, I am going to get some sleep so I can cheer on the Orange & Blue today. Hopefully I can talk later after the game. If not, talk to you guys in about a week or so. :beer:
You have a great day at the game. Hopefully you'll have a nice trip to Boston. Merry Christmas. Will be looking forward to seeing your post when you return.

BroncFanIN
12-24-2005, 04:09 AM
okay....enjoy the game today, and your trip to the coast! Merry Christmas!

Emancipator
12-24-2005, 04:15 AM
Quite a cutie when he wants to be. :D

:sick: :sick:

Emancipator
12-24-2005, 04:19 AM
BFI and to the early birds coming on. I'm going take a short break. I'll be back on in a few. Traveling mercies for you BFI.

BroncFanIN
12-24-2005, 04:21 AM
BFI and to the early birds coming on. I'm going take a short break. I'll be back on in a few. Traveling mercies for you BFI.
See you soon, E.

Jaws
12-24-2005, 04:58 AM
Have fun in the game BVP. Good day BFI :beer:

BroncFanIN
12-24-2005, 05:29 AM
Have fun in the game BVP. Good day BFI :beer:
Hey Jaws! Have a great day!

Jaws
12-24-2005, 05:30 AM
You're back! So which is it for you - late to go to bed or early to get up?

BroncFanIN
12-24-2005, 05:33 AM
You're back! So which is it for you - late to go to bed or early to get up?
both. :D I slept in really late yesterday, so I must be really rested. I tried going back to sleep, but no luck.

Jaws
12-24-2005, 05:40 AM
both. :D I slept in really late yesterday, so I must be really rested. I tried going back to sleep, but no luck.

Lol, I like the sig :D

BroncFanIN
12-24-2005, 05:43 AM
Lol, I like the sig :D
Thanks! I saw this last night crusin' the internet. I thought to myself "I have to have some of that!"

This is the closest I got :D

Den21-Bal19
12-24-2005, 05:50 AM
Just a quick afternoon, boys & girls, before I shoot off round visiting some relatives (About 200 miles & 4 hours driving).

Hopefully I should be back in time for the game, Shanny's going to keep up his ongoing embarrasment of the Faiders, 35-3 Broncos :D

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!

BroncFanIN
12-24-2005, 05:51 AM
Just a quick afternoon, boys & girls, before I shoot off round visiting some relatives (About 200 miles & 4 hours driving).

Hopefully I should be back in time for the game, Shanny's going to keep up his ongoing embarrasment of the Faiders, 35-3 Broncos :D

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!
I hear ya with the traveling. Have some today myself.
Good luck with that driving on the wrong side of the road stuff! :P

Den21-Bal19
12-24-2005, 06:14 AM
I hear ya with the traveling. Have some today myself.
Good luck with that driving on the wrong side of the road stuff! :P

WHAT!!!!!!!!!! WE DRIVE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE ROAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well that explains a lot then :laugh:

Off into the wild blue yonder, catch you later boys & girls.

And if you ain't here later,

MERRY CHRISTMAS :beer:

BroncFanIN
12-24-2005, 06:15 AM
WHAT!!!!!!!!!! WE DRIVE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE ROAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well that explains a lot then :laugh:

Off into the wild blue yonder, catch you later boys & girls.

And if you ain't here later,

MERRY CHRISTMAS :beer:
Bye! Have a Merry Christmas!
:D

Emancipator
12-24-2005, 06:44 AM
Bye! Have a Merry Christmas!
:D
Don't go stay here with me and be late to where you are headed.

BroncFanIN
12-24-2005, 06:46 AM
Don't go stay here with me and be late to where you are headed.
I'm not headed any where for a bit yet. Got about another hour or so to relax before the day begins.

Emancipator
12-24-2005, 06:47 AM
What's for breakfast?

Emancipator
12-24-2005, 06:48 AM
What animal is IN know for?

BroncFanIN
12-24-2005, 06:48 AM
I had some bluberry waffles fresh from the toaster over about 20 minutes ago. yummy.

Emancipator
12-24-2005, 06:52 AM
I'm so happy that game is coming up in a few hours?

BroncFanIN
12-24-2005, 06:53 AM
Im just sad I cant see the game today. I've been googling, see if I can get some AM stations that have ESPN radio on...

Emancipator
12-24-2005, 06:57 AM
Yeah wouldn't want to miss the opportunity to hear the Broncos in action. They will dominate the raides today.

The Dark Knight
12-24-2005, 07:04 AM
^^^ What's the score gonna be E?

Emancipator
12-24-2005, 07:06 AM
^^^ What's the score gonna be E?

The score is going to be 38-10. A very high scoring game. 48pts. :D

What do you say?

The Dark Knight
12-24-2005, 07:07 AM
The score is going to be 38-10. A very high scoring game. 48pts. :D

What do you say?

Sounds good to me.

We need a good offensive showing.

My playoff victory hopes are starting to be shaken.

Emancipator
12-24-2005, 07:10 AM
Sounds good to me.

We need a good offensive showing.

My playoff victory hopes are starting to be shaken.

We only need this one victory against the raiders. Of course we can agree that Rod will have a great game. Hopefully we will keep our running backs on a good track. And then it is the rest of the receivers like Lelie we differ. I hope they perform well down this stretch.

BroncFanIN
12-24-2005, 07:10 AM
I think we are going to do great today.

AFC West Championship, here we come! :beer:

The Dark Knight
12-24-2005, 07:12 AM
We only need this one victory against the raiders. Of course we can agree that Rod will have a great game. Hopefully we will keep our running backs on a good track. And then it is the rest of the receivers like Lelie we differ. I hope they perform well down this stretch.

Yeah, but we also need a victory against the Chargers in case Cincy wins out.

We're playing for seeding after we lock up the division today.

Emancipator
12-24-2005, 07:15 AM
Now that may be a tougher contest in SD next week. It seems to me that SD plays everyone well, but Denver always match up well against SD. We can stop LT but we will have to stop Gates. We definitely need that second seed.

BroncFanIN
12-24-2005, 07:16 AM
Yeah, but we also need a victory against the Chargers in case Cincy wins out.

We're playing for seeding after we lock up the division today.

I think it says something about the division we play in, going down to the last week deciding seeding and division championships. The West is so competative, with so many good teams, all but 1 playing for their playoff lives... :D

Emancipator
12-24-2005, 07:23 AM
raiders can only play for pride...........not much there so it should be a nice win.

Emancipator
12-24-2005, 07:30 AM
Where did everyone go? You guys left me.

Reidman
12-24-2005, 07:31 AM
WHAT UP BRONCONATION!!!!!!

Reidman is in the house!! :beer:

Reidman
12-24-2005, 07:32 AM
What's BroncoFan cooking up this morning....????

Mmmm, do I smell coffee....... :coffee:

Emancipator
12-24-2005, 07:33 AM
:coffee: yuck

Reidman
12-24-2005, 07:39 AM
:coffee: yuck
Not a coffee drinker huh E...!?!
OK, hows about a soda then ------> :beer: <------ I'll share one with ya!

Reidman
12-24-2005, 07:41 AM
Broncos 35 - Radiers 2

Broncos intercept but upon entering the endzone fumble the ball away giving the Raiders their precious 2 pts.

BroncFanIN
12-24-2005, 07:45 AM
What's BroncoFan cooking up this morning....????

Mmmm, do I smell coffee....... :coffee:
Got some coffee going, and if you want to swing by tomorrow, I'll have biscuits, sausage gravy and ham for breakfast...

The Dark Knight
12-24-2005, 07:47 AM
OK, well I got to go to bed.

I just got off a 12 hour shift.

I'll be back in a few hours and watch the game with you guys.

Reidman
12-24-2005, 07:48 AM
Got some coffee going, and if you want to swing by tomorrow, I'll have biscuits, sausage gravy and ham for breakfast...
Hmmmmm!...... :D

Emancipator
12-24-2005, 07:58 AM
OK, well I got to go to bed.

I just got off a 12 hour shift.

I'll be back in a few hours and watch the game with you guys.

Alright we will be right here rooting for Ashley to get 10 catches for 200 yards. :D

Emancipator
12-24-2005, 07:59 AM
Not a coffee drinker huh E...!?!
OK, hows about a soda then ------> :beer: <------ I'll share one with ya!
Now you are talking my style Reidman. Soda is cool with me. Coffee smells good though. The taste.........blah.

Emancipator
12-24-2005, 08:08 AM
What's going on Reidman? What silly something do you have for us today?

BroncosB2B
12-24-2005, 08:11 AM
Good Morning everyone.

BroncFanIN
12-24-2005, 08:13 AM
Good Morning, B2B! Merry Christmas!

Emancipator
12-24-2005, 08:16 AM
Good Morning everyone.
All their is my buddy. What's going on? Haven't seen my friend on in awhile.

BroncosB2B
12-24-2005, 08:18 AM
All their is my buddy. What's going on? Haven't seen my friend on in awhile.

What's up E? Don't worry I'm still here ;) .

Emancipator
12-24-2005, 08:22 AM
Cool. That's good news.

bronco30
12-24-2005, 08:31 AM
mornin to you all....heres to a division clinching victory today...

Emancipator
12-24-2005, 08:34 AM
Good morning B30. It's going to be a nice blow out game in Denver's favor today.

BroncoBailey024
12-24-2005, 08:34 AM
Morning guys how's everyone doing? :D

bronco30
12-24-2005, 08:38 AM
Good morning B30. It's going to be a nice blow out game in Denver's favor today.

i hope your right i'd like to c us beat um by 20+ points...

alan
12-24-2005, 08:44 AM
whasssup guys..youve been missing me im sure...go broncos

alan
12-24-2005, 08:45 AM
i sure hope everybody is enjoying the christmas season

Emancipator
12-24-2005, 08:46 AM
i hope your right i'd like to c us beat um by 20+ points...
Well it won't be 20 points..........it will be 28 points. Denver 38 -10. :D

Emancipator
12-24-2005, 08:47 AM
What's going on BroncoBailey and Alan. Happy Christmas Eve to you both. :D

bronco30
12-24-2005, 08:48 AM
i can enjoy it now shopping is all done finally....well she hasnt said it but im praying it is lol...

alan
12-24-2005, 08:49 AM
hey E i have a quick question guys cooley or witten for my fantasy football championship game

alan
12-24-2005, 08:50 AM
and the bengles D or the panthers D..help me please

bronco30
12-24-2005, 08:50 AM
i'd go w/ cooley skins r playin good...

Snk16
12-24-2005, 08:52 AM
Morning fellow Bronco fans! :beer:

Emancipator
12-24-2005, 08:54 AM
You putting anything on the grill today Snk?

bronco30
12-24-2005, 08:54 AM

good morninggggg snk16..... :coffee: i gotta start slow lol

BroncFanIN
12-24-2005, 08:55 AM
Hey all!
Top o' the morni' to ya!

Merry Christmas!

Emancipator
12-24-2005, 08:55 AM
hey E i have a quick question guys cooley or witten for my fantasy football championship game
Go with Whitten. But I wouldn't put anything past Cooley. Go with JW.

OrangeCrush1874
12-24-2005, 08:57 AM
Merry Christmas Bronco ladies and gents. I'll be back in a few for the long haul. Breakfast is calling my name, can't you hear it? :D

alan
2 comments 2 differant answers... :confused:

how about panthers d v bengles d

2 Minute Warning
Good day everyone. :D

http://www.hallmark.com/ECardWeb/ECV.jsp?a=2349641634084M80414215Y

:P

BroncFanIN
12-24-2005, 08:58 AM

hi alan!
I'd go with Panthers.

bronco30
12-24-2005, 09:01 AM

i'd say panthers....dallas looked awful last week vs skins n panthers D is good to

alan
12-24-2005, 09:04 AM
ok guys thanks i think im goina be the first irish guy to win his fantasy football league

alan
12-24-2005, 09:09 AM
right guys i just found out jordan is out......... :mad: i have to risk that staley will start...lets up johson puts up the numbers today...............

Emancipator
12-24-2005, 09:10 AM
Good day everyone. :D

http://www.hallmark.com/ECardWeb/ECV.jsp?a=2349641634084M80414215Y

:P
Thanks for the card Jovi. It is nice. Happy Christmas Eve to you and yours.

alan
12-24-2005, 09:17 AM
last bit of advice needed julius jones or deuce staley

OrangeCrush1874
12-24-2005, 09:18 AM
JJ is up against Carolina. Who is deuce running at?

Emancipator
12-24-2005, 09:19 AM
last bit of advice needed julius jones or deuce staley
Julius Jones this time. Next time Alan just ask us to set your entire roster. LOL :D
We'd do it. If you win this league.........make sure you give me the credit. I've basically set your roster all year. With what you drafted. :D

alan
12-24-2005, 09:21 AM
JJ is up against Carolina. Who is deuce running at?

the browns but thats if hes playing

OrangeCrush1874
12-24-2005, 09:22 AM
the browns but thats if hes playing

Didn't know who he played for, lol. Thanks and I would go with JJ if your not sure he is starting. Good call E!

alan
12-24-2005, 09:24 AM
Julius Jones this time. Next time Alan just ask us to set your entire roster. LOL :D
We'd do it. If you win this league.........make sure you give me the credit. I've basically set your roster all year. With what you drafted. :D

alright then----
starters
Garrard, David QB
Johnson, Larry RB
Staley, Duce RB
Boldin, Anquan
Ward, Hines WR
Cooley, Chris TE
Vinatieri, Adam K
Panthers, DST
#
reserves

Vick, Michael QB
Jones, Julius RB
Muhammad, Muhsin WR
Stallworth, Donte' WR
Witten, Jason TE
Bengals, DST

should i change anything

edit--i just released la mont jordan

BroncFanIN
12-24-2005, 09:25 AM
I'm back! Didja all miss me? :)

alan
12-24-2005, 09:26 AM
I'm back! Didja all miss me? :)

of course good to have you back

BroncFanIN
12-24-2005, 09:27 AM
wow :O Is Ditka wearing a bright suit!

BroncFanIN
12-24-2005, 09:29 AM
of course good to have you back
;)

Is SD vs. KC on first today?

OrangeCrush1874
12-24-2005, 09:30 AM
;)

Is SD vs. KC on first today?

Yep :beer:

BroncFanIN
12-24-2005, 09:33 AM
Yep :beer:
yikes! Its a pouring rain in KC today...and to continue!
LT is taking a pain killer
LJ is good to go

BroncFanIN
12-24-2005, 09:36 AM
This statement drives me crazy!

"One of the better teams in the league not to make the playoffs." argh! If they are so freakin' good, they SHOULD make the playoffs!:rolleyes:

BroncFanIN
12-24-2005, 09:37 AM
<looking around> Am I talking to myself again? :confused:

Emancipator
12-24-2005, 09:38 AM
<looking around> Am I talking to myself again? :confused:
Don't you always.

Emancipator
12-24-2005, 09:40 AM
BFI and others just check this out........early game or second games in your areas.

Click on week 16. :duh:
http://www.gribblenation.net/personal/jp/2005maps.html

OrangeCrush1874
12-24-2005, 09:40 AM
Everyone must be getting soused on the egg nog before we threadgate today, lol. :cheers:

OrangeCrush1874
12-24-2005, 09:41 AM
BFI and others just check this out........early game or second games in your areas.

Click on week 16. :duh:
http://www.gribblenation.net/personal/jp/2005maps.html

I get to watch KC win us the AFC West! :beer:

Emancipator
Everyone must be getting soused on the egg nog before we threadgate today, lol. :cheers:
What's going on 1874. We are getting our threadgating on today. Little slower than last week but I'm sure it will pick up.

Elway
Maybe they are just getting there Christmas eve items together. :D

Watching some NFL Countdown.

BroncFanIN
12-24-2005, 09:42 AM
Don't you always.
Ooooh....your just full of it today, arent you? ;) Sharp as a tack!
And you know me so well! :goofy:

BroncFanIN
12-24-2005, 09:43 AM
Maybe they are just getting there Christmas eve items together. :D

Watching some NFL Countdown.
bah humbug. NFL countdown. Some snazzy suits on there today! yikes!

OrangeCrush1874
12-24-2005, 09:44 AM
LOL, you could be right Elway. E, yep, its becoming a habit in here every gameday now for me. I am so glad I found you folks this year. :beer:

Elway
12-24-2005, 09:45 AM
bah humbug. NFL countdown. Some snazzy suits on there today! yikes!

I don't know which suit is the worse Irvin's bright Red or Ditka's crimson nightmare! :eek:

OrangeCrush1874
Does anyone here have NFL Network and ESPN both? If so, does your NFL Net channel have sound about 2x louder than ESPN? :eek:

BroncFanIN
LOL, you could be right Elway. E, yep, its becoming a habit in here every gameday now for me. I am so glad I found you folks this year. :beer:
same here! I wont be able to hang around today, though. Gotta go over the river and through the woods today...

Emancipator
12-24-2005, 09:47 AM
Yeah......1874 it is nice because you can make some good friends right here on gameday. Then later you'll see them on the regular threads and you have a greater respect for them. Even ones like BFI......... I pull her along as we go. Don't want to leave her behind. Scares me that her own dog won't play with her though. :D

BroncFanIN
Does anyone here have NFL Network and ESPN both? If so, does your NFL Net channel have sound about 2x louder than ESPN? :eek:
They sound the same to me.

hehehehe..."bumbling Radiuhs!" :beer:

J-Red
Morning Everyone!

GO BRONCOS!

Emancipator
same here! I wont be able to hang around today, though. Gotta go over the river and through the woods today...
To see grandma or the in laws? I forgot which one you said today.

Emancipator
12-24-2005, 09:48 AM
Good morning OC1981 and Go Broncos right back at you. :beer:

Reidman
12-24-2005, 09:50 AM
Hey peoples, just checking back in. I'll be a little sketchy today since I'm at work. Man I wish I could see the hurt that the Broncos are going to put on the faders. I'll have to settle for koa and this thread, which is sometimes just as good as watching. :beer:

Elway
12-24-2005, 09:50 AM

We are glad you did OC1874, We can celebrate our wins together, commiserate any losses, and laugh at all the other teams.

Hopefully somewhere in between meet a few people here you can connect with. :D

BroncFanIN
12-24-2005, 09:51 AM
Yeah......1874 it is nice because you can make some good friends right here on gameday. Then later you'll see them on the regular threads and you have a greater respect for them. Even ones like BFI......... I pull her along as we go. Don't want to leave her behind. Scares me that her own dog won't play with her though. :D
Yes. E is so nice to me. :D
And honestly, I am a nice person. Truely. :P

BroncFanIN
12-24-2005, 09:52 AM
To see grandma or the in laws? I forgot which one you said today.
In-laws. 50+ today for Christmas eve in Evansville. :D

Emancipator
12-24-2005, 09:52 AM
We are glad you did OC1874, We can celebrate our wins together, commiserate any losses, and laugh at all the other teams.

Hopefully somewhere in between meet a few people here you can connect with. :D

Now that's it in a nutshell. Right on :beer:

Then you have to throw in the BFI, Kap, and Jaws factor. I need a mod around to keep them from picking on me all the time. I'm innocent I tell you innocent.

OrangeCrush1874
12-24-2005, 09:53 AM
Now E, guilty dog barks first. :D

biglenny
12-24-2005, 09:54 AM
How the heck is everyone ? ......hey pass the eggnog :cheers:

BroncFanIN
Hey peoples, just checking back in. I'll be a little sketchy today since I'm at work. Man I wish I could see the hurt that the Broncos are going to put on the faders. I'll have to settle for koa and this thread, which is sometimes just as good as watching. :beer:
Hey Reid!
I get to keep track of the game today via that little score tracker down at the bottom of the screen during the Indy game :sick:

BroncFanIN
biglenny! Merry Christmas! <passes egg nog>

Emancipator
12-24-2005, 09:55 AM
Hey it should be a requirement (not serious) that all new members have to put in 1 hour on the Game day thread..........pregame that is. Game time is vicious. Sometimes I run for cover.

Reidman
Hey Reid!
I get to keep track of the game today via that little score tracker down at the bottom of the screen during the Indy game :sick:
Yeah, it's not like I would be able to watch the game even if I was home. CBS should just go off the air and never return........ :mad:

Seattle and Indy...??? Puhlease!

BroncFanIN
Now that's it in a nutshell. Right on :beer:

Then you have to throw in the BFI, Kap, and Jaws factor. I need a mod around to keep them from picking on me all the time. I'm innocent I tell you innocent.
Now this is the comment :rolleyes: is for!

OrangeCrush1874
12-24-2005, 09:56 AM
Merry Christmas biglenny. Welcome to threadgate #16 :D

Emancipator

This how you do it when your buds come in the room: >>>

biglenny

Reidman
Merry X-mas eve big lenny.

*sips egg nog*

biglenny
mmmmm yummy yummy eggnog I just got all the damn eggnog out of my back hair from the damn last time we broke it out :eek:

Reidman
12-24-2005, 09:57 AM
Emancipator

BroncFanIN
Yeah, it's not like I would be able to watch the game even if I was home. CBS should just go off the air and never return........ :mad:

Well...I can understand it here. After all, I am in Indiana, though today I will be near the IL, KY, IN border. I just need to find a TV when I get there to turn the game on. Maybe Fox will have something better on.

Emancipator

I get to fall back on my streamtvnow site. Yes.......I still get it but you are right...... CBS.......booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo

BroncFanIN
12-24-2005, 09:58 AM
mmmmm yummy yummy eggnog I just got all the damn eggnog out of my back hair from the damn last time we broke it out :eek:
ewww! :sick:
TMI TMI!!!

Emancipator
12-24-2005, 09:58 AM
Well...I can understand it here. After all, I am in Indiana, though today I will be near the IL, KY, IN border. I just need to find a TV when I get there to turn the game on. Maybe Fox will have something better on.
That's right BFI, you can go ahead and get playoff tickets because the Broncos will be in Indy for the Championship game.

biglenny
12-24-2005, 09:59 AM
Wow I feel so warm You guys are so soo soo nice :rockon:

OrangeCrush1874
Can you give me some info on this stream tv you speak of E? Please ;)

Emancipator
Emancipator
It is good to have friends. Now I feel like Norm on cheers. I feel welcome without all the booze.

BroncFanIN
12-24-2005, 10:00 AM
That's right BFI, you can go ahead and get playoff tickets because the Broncos will be in Indy for the Championship game.
I'm not going to cash in that Indy is a given yet, E...
Though I imagine a lot of people are buying Cincy playoff tickets around here...

Emancipator
12-24-2005, 10:02 AM
I'm not going to cash in that Indy is a given yet, E...
Though I imagine a lot of people are buying Cincy playoff tickets around here...
That's right you are close to Kentucky. Do you go watch the derys or is it derbies.?

Jaws
12-24-2005, 10:03 AM
just been opening my Christmas pressies, all were very nice, the best is yet to come of course - a Bronco win and AFC title. :beer:

biglenny
12-24-2005, 10:04 AM
Got to go to grandmas today good thing she lives close, has a TV, and a whiskey habbit :cheers:

Jaws
12-24-2005, 10:04 AM
Got to go to grandmas today good thing she lives close, has a TV, and a whiskey habbit :cheers:

Lol, sounds like a good combination :D

biglenny
12-24-2005, 10:06 AM

How are you doing this fine raider whoopin christmas eve

Emancipator
12-24-2005, 10:06 AM
Can you give me some info on this stream tv you speak of E? Please ;)
Of course this isn't advertisement. I don't work for them......someone got me on it.
It is steam tv programs over the internet. You can watch all the programming you want a month for about 3 dollars. I spent $11 american dollars for 3 months. It has come in handy several times this year. You can sign up but I don't you'd get ready for today's game........it may be great use for next year. You can always try the free slots. Free slots show the same thing.....but only 5 free slots available. Paid subscription guarantees you to watch.

here is the site to check out on your own

It may say not accepting members.........just keep trying that just means they have many members trying to join.

www.streamtvnow.com

www.streamtvnow.tv

Emancipator
12-24-2005, 10:07 AM
Goodmorning Jaws

Jaws
12-24-2005, 10:08 AM
Hi guys, how's it going?

Emancipator
12-24-2005, 10:08 AM
lol..........sounds like grandma can handle her own. :D

biglenny
12-24-2005, 10:12 AM
lol..........sounds like grandma can handle her own. :D

Yea man dont mess with Grandma shell hand you your backside while pooring a shot for you LOL :eek:

Emancipator
12-24-2005, 10:14 AM
I miss my grandparents. Love as much as you can. Let them know it too.
Good for grandma........biglenny not to big to get a swat from grandma. :cheers:

Jaws
12-24-2005, 10:14 AM
Yea man dont mess with Grandma shell hand you your backside while pooring a shot for you LOL :eek:

That's the kind of Granny I'm hoping to be lol (not that I want to be a granny yet of course! :eek: )

biglenny
12-24-2005, 10:16 AM
That's the kind of Granny I'm hoping to be lol (not that I want to be a granny yet of course! :eek: )

As far as I can tell youll be great
:beer: More eggnog anyone?

alan
12-24-2005, 10:16 AM
Did yall miss me

BroncFanIN
12-24-2005, 10:17 AM
That's right you are close to Kentucky. Do you go watch the derys or is it derbies.?
The derby is HUGE here!
If you ever get the chance, come to Thunder over Louisville. It's two weeks before Derby. Its on the Ohio River. They do an all day air show, have food vendors, and when night falls, a spectacular fire works show-set to music. Theres a bridge that goes from Jeffersonville to downtown Louisville. They close that down 2 days before Thunder and load it up with fireworks. Then they put 2 barges loaded with fireworks on each side of that...

biglenny
12-24-2005, 10:18 AM
Did yall miss me

Alan hows it going buddy :beer:

Go Broncos

OrangeCrush1874
12-24-2005, 10:18 AM
I will be ready next year if I don't have Sunday Ticket by then. Thanks alot E! I don't even have a paypal account so there is no way I can watch today, unless I have overlooked something over there. :ugh:

Jaws
12-24-2005, 10:20 AM
Did yall miss me

Hello buddy. I was about to ask if anyone had seen you.

alan
12-24-2005, 10:22 AM
Alan hows it going buddy

Go Broncos

it aint bad--well i was at the pub with my family and then i reALISED I forgot to let the cat out and that it was in the house with the thawinfig out turkey :eek:

so i had to run home to check,everything is o but im just to tird to go back :ugh: :(

im missing the best part of christmas eve

alan
12-24-2005, 10:23 AM
Hello buddy. I was about to ask if anyone had seen you.

^^^^^^^^^^
well luckily im here now...although in unfortunate circumstances i wish i wasnt here

Jaws
12-24-2005, 10:24 AM
^^^^^^^^^^
well luckily im here now...although in unfortunate circumstances i wish i wasnt here

Well, yes a bit of a mess, good thing you realised though or it could have been a real disaster.

Emancipator
12-24-2005, 10:24 AM
Welcome back Alan.

Jaws............how can I tell or find out what channel the Broncos will be on stream today.

biglenny
12-24-2005, 10:25 AM
it aint bad--well i was at the pub with my family and then i reALISED I forgot to let the cat out and that it was in the house with the thawinfig out turkey :eek:

so i had to run home to check,everything is o but im just to tird to go back :(

On the list of things to do before I die is visit an Irish pub
:cheers: Mery christmas my friend

BroncFanIN
12-24-2005, 10:25 AM

so i had to run home to check,everything is o but im just to tird to go back :ugh: :(

thats quite a feline you got there! yikes!

alan
12-24-2005, 10:26 AM
On the list of things to do before I die is visit an Irish pub
:cheers: Mery christmas my friend

thnaks...merry christmas to you aswell.....hopefully your wish will come true!

OrangeCrush1874
Welcome back Alan.

Jaws............how can I tell or find out what channel the Broncos will be on stream today.

Me too me too! :D

Emancipator
Alan I know we are your family too, but I won't you to hightail it back over there to be with Mom and Dad. OKay.

BroncFanIN
12-24-2005, 10:27 AM
Well, yes a bit of a mess, good thing you realised though or it could have been a real disaster.
Hi, Jaws! Nice to see you here!
Merry Christmas!

alan
thats quite a feline you got there! yikes!

she may be a dog becuase she is such a *****.........lol

Jaws
Welcome back Alan.

Unless it's in the calendar I think it will probably be just a case of wait and see.

Jaws
12-24-2005, 10:28 AM
Hi, Jaws! Nice to see you here!
Merry Christmas!
Same to you too! :D Unfortunately not a lot of time to spend in this thread today, will have to fly again in five.

Emancipator
12-24-2005, 10:28 AM
Unless it's in the calendar I think it will probably be just a case of wait and see.
Okay thanks.

Elway
12-24-2005, 10:29 AM
Good afternoon to our later arrivals. Glad to have you here.... less than 4 hours untile we can put coal in the Raiders stockings!

BroncFanIN
12-24-2005, 10:29 AM
meow... :D

Emancipator
12-24-2005, 10:30 AM
Alan, I know we come from a witty family and that is funny. But who gave you permission to *****. I'm telling Dad.

BroncFanIN
12-24-2005, 10:30 AM
Good afternoon to our later arrivals. Glad to have you hee.... less than 4 hours untile we can put coal in the Raiders stockings!
yea! I got my piece of coal, right here in my pocket. I'm ready!

biglenny
12-24-2005, 10:31 AM
Alan, I know we come from a witty family and that is funny. But who gave you permission to *****. I'm telling Dad.

Oh no dont RAT the lil fella out :huh:

Vulcan
12-24-2005, 10:31 AM
I can't wait to shove this into the Raiders fans at school. :D

alan
12-24-2005, 10:32 AM
Alan I know we are your family too, but I won't you to hightail it back over there to be with Mom and Dad. OKay.

seriously bro i would but im like mentally ,emotionally nad physically shattered..loil

OrangeCrush1874
12-24-2005, 10:33 AM

Thanks Jaws. :cool:

alan
Oh no dont RAT the lil fella out :huh:

he always does it.............:(

Emancipator
Hello Vulcan. Good to see you. Now that the Admin is seriously considering allowing us to add to or change the emoticons. How is the emoticons coming along. I hope we can just add to them.

biglenny
Will gas do? I have gas heating and therefore no coal :goofy:

My kids dont get Coal when they misbehave !!!!!!..... They get........ELF POOP :eek: