PDA

View Full Version : How about a double pick?

RunYouOver
12-24-2005, 12:52 PM
What if, by some odd chance, Washington and Denver were to meet up in the super bowl.

We'd have pick number 31 and 32!

Would anyone like to see that? :eek:

Emancipator
12-24-2005, 12:57 PM
I like the sound of us getting the 32 pick but not that 31.............boo Washington lose enough so we can get that low pick we could use. :D

JoRo
12-24-2005, 01:41 PM
I for one would hate it. Why?
We would have the LAST TWO PICKS of the first round.

Not exactly what I had in mind, or hoped for for that matter.

Nyx
12-27-2005, 11:18 AM
I would be happy with the washington pick being #25 or better, but im hoping around 19 or 20 if Philly actually beats them. On the other hand if we both do make it to the super bowl I dont see the skins beating us.......

JoRo
12-27-2005, 11:40 AM
I would be happy with the washington pick being #25 or better, but im hoping around 19 or 20 if Philly actually beats them. On the other hand if we both do make it to the super bowl I dont see the skins beating us.......

Thats the only good part... WE are a better team I think than the one that played and barely beat Washington before. Yes they are better to, but with Brunell possibly out for aw hile, I cant see them making the SB with Ramsey.

If he stays, they have a chance. That would be an annoying story though before the SB, all the Champ and Portis helping their teams get there.