gluva1989
12-28-2005, 02:57 AM
who should denver be pickin up in the free agency

xX-Bronco-Xx
12-28-2005, 06:48 PM
My grandma........................... She would woop everyones a$$

xX-Bronco-Xx
12-28-2005, 06:49 PM
Actually i think we should pick up Reggie Friggin Wayne because he's awesome and in my opinion reminds me alot Rod in someways

DiehardinAlaska
12-28-2005, 08:34 PM
Actually i think we should pick up Reggie Friggin Wayne because he's awesome and in my opinion reminds me alot Rod in someways

Unfortunately I can't conceive of them ever letting him get away. For all the hoopla the other 3 get I argue he is what separates that team from anyone else. Most good teams can get three studs, it's the fourth weapon that kills the defense!

If by some miracle he's available we should pull out the cash.

My second priority after a top WR is a ballhawk safety and I actually would look at CBs who have lost a half of a step (like say Woodson). Think back to Merton Hanks and our very own Tyrone Braxton. Braxton was barely average as a corner but he could play some cover safety. We got the thumpers. We need the safety who can pick it. Everytime our corners are looking back for safety help or the zone coverage gets blown just remember Ferguson is playing hard but he is playing out of position, he really should be doing what Lynch does.

So... any other ideas besides Woodson?

WABronco
12-28-2005, 08:48 PM
Gerard Warren...

BroncoRT
12-28-2005, 09:06 PM
who should denver be pickin up in the free agency

We took half the Browns team last year and I think this year we should pick the meat of the Lions this coming off season. Sign Kalimba Edwards and if Charles Rogers is released grab him also.

OhNoKoolAid
12-28-2005, 09:13 PM
We took half the Browns team last year and I think this year we should pick the meat of the Lions this coming off season. Sign Kalimba Edwards and if Charles Rogers is released grab him also.

I second this notion.

WABronco
12-28-2005, 09:16 PM

I dunno if they'd just plain release him, but I bet he could be had for a late-round pick...

Ditto, though, sounds good to me!

Mat'hir Uth Gan
12-28-2005, 10:28 PM
Aaron Kampman

OrangePeel
12-29-2005, 08:56 AM
Aaron Kampman

Not really the true pure pass rusher i envisioned us havng at RE opposite Trevor in 2006. id like to see us go after John Abraham, or Kyle Vanden Bosch

SethGrandpa
12-30-2005, 04:26 PM
If we could get Rogers I'd run circles around my house. I know he's injury prone, but he's one of the best WR I've seen in college. His game agaist ND was the best game I've ever see a wideout have.

KnightOLB53
12-30-2005, 04:29 PM
If we could get Rogers I'd run circles around my house. I know he's injury prone, but he's one of the best WR I've seen in college. His game agaist ND was the best game I've ever see a wideout have.

Those were the college days this is now the NFL and i don't see him as any impact player.

BroncoRT
12-31-2005, 12:02 AM
Those were the college days this is now the NFL and i don't see him as any impact player.

If you put this guy in the right situation he will explode. The talent is there he just needs the guidance and the coaching. With Rod and Shanny they could groom this guy to be a star.

dbdom
12-31-2005, 04:36 AM
with charles rogers's past injuries and recent substance violation with the NFL, he could be a good bet with a low contract because you dont really lose anything if you sign him as a FA and try him out, he may be this year's kyle vanden bosch who simply exploded after being terrible in arizona due to injuries and stuff

but for me, number 1 FA will probably be david givens, that guy is just a solid WR

BroncoRT
12-31-2005, 08:23 AM
with charles rogers's past injuries and recent substance violation with the NFL, he could be a good bet with a low contract because you dont really lose anything if you sign him as a FA and try him out, he may be this year's kyle vanden bosch who simply exploded after being terrible in arizona due to injuries and stuff

but for me, number 1 FA will probably be david givens, that guy is just a solid WR

It's not a lot of injuries, it is one and it is the collarbone, over and over. It has been a freak thing and you just have to take a chance on a talent like him.

Mat'hir Uth Gan
12-31-2005, 09:28 AM
Not really the true pure pass rusher i envisioned us havng at RE opposite Trevor in 2006. id like to see us go after John Abraham, or Kyle Vanden Bosch

He's not a RE, he's a Power End, and one of the best in the NFL though nobody knows it. He's an amazing player.

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
01-02-2006, 02:19 AM
Terrel Owens

OrangeShadow
01-02-2006, 06:37 AM
eric moulds......

DenverFanInGB
01-02-2006, 10:19 AM
eric moulds......

right on!!

elway777
01-03-2006, 10:37 AM
He's a flake, no thanks. I'll take my flakes with proven NFL ability (see TO) or, as the intelligent one above suggested, Moulds would be a wonderful pickup. Team guy who just produces.

The|Snake#16
01-03-2006, 02:35 PM
eric moulds......

Yea, what we need is another aging wide reciever. :ugh:

denbroncos4life
01-05-2006, 02:03 PM
Yea, what we need is another aging wide reciever. :ugh:

agreed :ugh:

Broncosinindy
01-05-2006, 04:11 PM
well first and foremost depend son our money situation.. we have already heard a million times we need to cut cut cut cut the fat off the payroll .. and i say depending on how much is cut is what we go after..and who is kept .. who will rstructure.. blah blah blah blah...i like joe jerevicious .. charles rogers could be intresting..but the guy i want most and is proven in the nfl and could be our speed rusher is mthis in indy .. i heard he will be a free agent and i dont know whta sup bu that would be my numbre one guy. then with our draft we could have alot of intresting options

West
01-05-2006, 05:58 PM
Actually i think we should pick up Reggie Friggin Wayne because he's awesome
Yea that's a good reason. :coffee:

Eh, probably a cover safety with some rush stopping ability. Or a LT.