Anyone catch the Insight Bowl last night?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RunYouOver
    Admin
    • Jan 2005

Anyone catch the Insight Bowl last night?

That was a great game

Rutgers put up a good fight, but in the end it wasn't enough.....some amazing offense put up last night
    Administrator

sigpic
  • NJBRONCOSFAN
    26-Time World Champs
    • Mar 2004

Yea, last night's game was a whole lot of offense and a complete lack of defense! But it was tons of fun to watch!

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

• Big Buck 1981
      Special Teams
      • Sep 2004

Agreed, it wasn't so much that either offense looked impressive, as it was that both defenses looked horrible. Oh well, it was a fun game to watch and stayed exciting right down to the end.

Comment

• plummer4presdnt
        Practice Squad
        • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Tatum26Bell
        That was a great game

Rutgers put up a good fight, but in the end it wasn't enough.....some amazing offense put up last night
        I had Rutgers in a pool that picked 48 for ASU and 3 for Rutg. They were looking awesome until the end, if Hart didnt throw an Int with 4 min they could have scored a TD on the drive and the another and may have won,,,
        “The Oakland raiders are so bad.”
        “How bad are they???”
        “They’re so bad that they get ______ed by every
        Team”

04 plummer4presdnt 139
        10/11+ / 8 / 8+ / 9+ /11/ 10 / 9+ / 7 / 8 / 8 / 9 /7 /6 /6+ / 7

4th in Bronco pick'em

Comment

• DrunkPanda
          Banned User
          • Oct 2004

ya. that was a very fun game

Comment

• CaribouRanch
            Special Teams
            • Dec 2005

Hi, Denver Bronco fans! That Insight.com Bowl must have lost a lot footballs during the game. I noticed there were no nets between and behind the goal posts and fans on both end zones. Lucky fans!

Bank One Ballpark is really built for baseball aka the Arizona Diamondbacks IMHO.
            :logo: :helmet: :salute: :goz:

Comment

• all DENVER
              Banned User
              • Oct 2005

Originally posted by CaribouRanch
              Hi, Denver Bronco fans! That Insight.com Bowl must have lost a lot footballs during the game. I noticed there were no nets between and behind the goal posts and fans on both end zones. Lucky fans!

Bank One Ballpark is really built for baseball aka the Arizona Diamondbacks IMHO.
              yea i was there, its only 10 minutes away from my house.....it was a great game...and yea my friend got 1 football...pretty cool

Comment

• LVNativeFan
                Practice Squad
                • Oct 2005

I did, was a great game and my brother was at the game.. Lucky bastard. Glad ASU won, been supporting them since I was 10 years old. My dad took me to my first college game then it happend to be ASU.. so have been supporting them ever since. All though my favorite college team is Norte Dame... have been watching them since I was 5.

Comment

Working...
                X