PDA

View Full Version : Champ Bailey - Salary Cap

Broncosinindy
12-29-2005, 06:30 PM
blah i cant find the article .. but it was on the way denver will be over this year(duh) but it had a short blerp in there where champ bailey said he wouldnt mind restructureing as long as it was fair ... hypothetically speaking

WABronco
12-29-2005, 07:32 PM
blah i cant find the article .. but it was on the way denver will be over this year(duh) but it had a short blerp in there where champ bailey said he wouldnt mind restructureing as long as it was fair ... hypothetically speaking

That goes for about every veteran player with a shread of loyalty to his team, in this league, frankly...

It'd be nice though, for sure...

BroncoFanCam
12-29-2005, 07:48 PM
I honestly can't remember when I have heard players talk so frequently, about having so much fun together.

Whether vets who have experienced the highs and lows (Lynch inparticular) or guys that have been in the crap house (we all know who they are) and are finally getting to "just play ball".

It seems every week there is someone else talking about how happy they are to be a Bronco... let's just hope that translates into salary cap relief come the offseason.

Elways1Fan
12-29-2005, 08:28 PM
Or a Lombardi Trophy :D

BroncoFanCam
12-29-2005, 08:31 PM
That would be nice as well :D

danj
12-31-2005, 11:45 PM
Its great to think about how we'll probably keep champ the rest of his career and when he goes to Canton he'll go as a bronco:D