PDA

View Full Version : Anyone think David Terrell can contribute?

WABronco
12-31-2005, 10:43 PM
I dunno, he looked good out there today. Running around at least-Van Pelt couldn't hit him if he was 5 feet away, and wide open. But Shanny didn't call too many passes when he was out there anyways.

But, on that one jumpball play in the endzone, he came very close to hauling that one in over 6'-whatever Quentin Jammer. I thought he moved pretty well for a guy his size too.

Anyways, would you be surprised if he was still on the roster next year? It'd sure be nice...

So.CalBRONCOFAN
12-31-2005, 10:45 PM
I was at the game, and he didnt do much..he had like 2 passes thrown to him, one in the endzone and he did a poor job of going up to get it.

WABronco
12-31-2005, 11:06 PM
I was at the game, and he didnt do much..he had like 2 passes thrown to him, one in the endzone and he did a poor job of going up to get it.

I don't think we can come up with a thorough assesment when he's got Van Pelt throwin' to him, and only two passes at that...

So.CalBRONCOFAN
12-31-2005, 11:13 PM
True, I was happy that the 2nd stringers got to get some expierience. I enjoyed seeing Duke and BVP in there.

I did notice that Terrel really didnt play much though, I either saw him on the bike or running over to the sidelines not even getting to play. I didnt realize how small he is.

WABronco
01-01-2006, 12:16 AM
True, I was happy that the 2nd stringers got to get some expierience. I enjoyed seeing Duke and BVP in there.

I did notice that Terrel really didnt play much though, I either saw him on the bike or running over to the sidelines not even getting to play. I didnt realize how small he is.

Lol, I thought he was pretty big. Of course, my TV's pretty darn small, so I guess it all evens out...

Yea, that was pretty cool seein' BVP in there. He couldn't hit anybody with a pass, but his running was givin' me some gut-busters. They couldn't handle his POWA!

KnightOLB53
01-01-2006, 12:22 AM
I thought David did fine. I'm sure he could have caught it or something if it wasn't rainy.

WABronco
01-01-2006, 12:28 AM
I thought David did fine. I'm sure he could have caught it or something if it wasn't rainy.

That and Quentin Jammer's like the biggest corner in the league. I was encouraged...he was runnin' his routes hard.

TheChampion
01-01-2006, 10:37 AM
absolutely he can contribute to this team. he was the highest drafted of any receiver on our team, which means he is likely the most athletic and best physical specimen. if he can get to know the offense inside and out and also get back to how he played at Michigan, the guy could be tremendous for us.

Archimedes Owl
01-01-2006, 11:24 AM
He as covered on that pass and didn't have a chance at the ball. He did a good job of making sure that the defense also didn't have a shot at the ball.

You can't judge him based on as few plays as he's had. I'd really like to see him step up though. I think that all Broncos fans would like to see that.

Broncosinindy
01-01-2006, 03:37 PM
I dunno, he looked good out there today. Running around at least-Van Pelt couldn't hit him if he was 5 feet away, and wide open. But Shanny didn't call too many passes when he was out there anyways.

But, on that one jumpball play in the endzone, he came very close to hauling that one in over 6'-whatever Quentin Jammer. I thought he moved pretty well for a guy his size too.

Anyways, would you be surprised if he was still on the roster next year? It'd sure be nice...

if it comes down to money .. and denver hsa the chance to resign ron dayne denver should go for dayne... i think if terrell would have been special or had the ability to beat out devoe or even adams he would have done so by now...shanny would have seen to it