PDA

View Full Version : Ginn and Holmes

BroncoTyger
01-02-2006, 06:50 PM
I know OSU's Ted Ginn is only a sophomore but he is a game-changer. I would love to see him play for the Broncos. He is an unbelievable athlete..I would also like to see the Broncos go after WR Santonio Holmes in this yrs draft.

broncofan303
01-02-2006, 07:11 PM
Ginn is a sick player isn't he...

But I saw some "projected draft picks" (yes already!) that has us going after Holmes in this years draft, that would be something!

ttejuco
01-02-2006, 09:19 PM
Alot of mock drafts have us taking Santonio Holmes with our 2nd First round pick. He's the #1 WR on most draft boards however he's not in the elite class such as a Braylon Edwards or Larry Fitzgerald.

RazR
01-02-2006, 09:25 PM
Alot of mock drafts have us taking Santonio Holmes with our 2nd First round pick. He's the #1 WR on most draft boards however he's not in the elite class such as a Braylon Edwards or Larry Fitzgerald.

interesting..... very interesting.

broncofan303
01-02-2006, 09:33 PM

Yeah, not even close, those guys are sick, and you can add #21 of Georgia Tech to that list as well...But Holmes would be a nice solid WR for us, a guy that can get downfield and has sturdy hands, kinda like a Deion Branch for the Patriots...

Ravage!!!
01-02-2006, 09:41 PM
Yeah, not even close, those guys are sick, and you can add #21 of Georgia Tech to that list as well...But Holmes would be a nice solid WR for us, a guy that can get downfield and has sturdy hands, kinda like a Deion Branch for the Patriots...

wow. It appears a lot of players are sick...... must be something going around.

ttejuco
01-02-2006, 10:01 PM
Santonio Holmes is alot like Santana Moss, undersized but explosive.

CireZero
01-02-2006, 11:46 PM
actually Sinorice Moss is alot like his brother... hehe

sportsgeist
01-03-2006, 12:22 AM

Dude Holmes is a very very good receiver. Holmes is leaving OSU because hes not getting as much love from Smith as he should be. Smith and Ginn Jr. played at the same high school in Cleveland, Ohio. So Ginn is getting most of the love. I think if Smith threw the ball to Holmes more he'd be staying his last year at OSU. In the game both Holmes and Edwards played (Michigan Vs Ohio State Nov 22, 2003) Edwards had 7 cathes, 130 yards and 2 TDs (as a senior). Holmes had 8 cathes, 121 yards and 2 TDs (as a freshman).

I would love us to get Holmes because I know hes has better hands than Lelie.

Bronco_In_Ohio
01-03-2006, 08:22 PM
Holmes is leaving for a couple reasons and not getting the ball from Smith isn't one of them. Santonio already has 2 kids and a third on the way. He has to start making money to support the family.. He seriously thought about coming out last year after his redshirt sophomore season becasue of this but realized he needed at least one more good year. He said this was his money year before the season. Also this years WR class is weak, especially at the top. Holmes this year is the #1 WR but would probably go behind Calvin Johnson and Dwayne Jarret next season. All Buckeye fans have known Holmes was leaving for sure so this is no surprise and has nothing to do with not getting the ball. He had more catches, TDs and yards then Ginn did this year. He lead the BUckeyes in every category in receiveing this year.
I just hope the Broncos get him

BroncoInMich
01-03-2006, 08:50 PM

Edwards is a joke, us OSU guys all know he'll drop the 4th down pass everytime. Fitz is a excellent reciever and i would rank holmes up there with him. He has great speed and excellent hands and always sells out for the ball.