PDA

View Full Version : Bush

Southstander
01-03-2006, 02:13 AM
Personally I think that Denver should do what ever it take to bring Reggie Bush to Denver. As much as I love MA, and Bell, Bush would be a hugh upgrade, and with the way Shanny works his magic with Running Back and our O-line, Bush would be the first rookie to go over 2,000 yrds and the first person to go over 2,000 2x

ebsoria
01-03-2006, 02:20 AM
You know, my gut response to this was... what the heezit?!?! Is he OFF his rocker!?!?!? But hey, now I realize that htese boards are a soundboard for all of our opinions and thoughts and that I really CANT overly critisize you for yours.... even if I think it has a snowballs chance in hell. But hey, here's to dreaming, right?? ;)

Southstander
01-03-2006, 02:27 AM
You're right it wont happen just Imagine if it did.....

ChaoSMakeR2k
01-03-2006, 03:01 AM
Anything is possible. Remember that the Broncos have "2" 1st round draft picks this year. We also might get a free 3 - 4 round pick from the NFL. But do you think the texans need Bush or do you think they need a O-line? I think the O-line. We could trade both pics to the Texans. And that might be a real juicy trade, prolly have to give a 3rd or later pic also maybe a player or 2. So there is a chance that good ol Shanny would give the Texans what they want. Bush is kind of the complete player do a lot, very much like LT from SD. And we know that Shanny thinks of LT as the best and most complete back in the NFL. So it might just the Bush could be a Bronco.

Southstander
01-03-2006, 03:16 AM
And we just might have insider in Kubiak. :D