PDA

View Full Version : Are you SCARED???

**OrangeTerp**
01-04-2006, 08:08 AM
Out of all of the AFC teams in the playoffs, who would you LEAST want to play? :confused:

I would have to say New England. They are on a roll right now. :goofy:

broncolitis
01-04-2006, 08:11 AM
Cinnci, but I'm not too worried obout anyone.

broncofan303
01-04-2006, 08:13 AM
Cinci's D is too crappy to be worried about...It's NE, they usually turn it up another notch in the playoff time, hopefully its against the Colts...

jtomasik
01-04-2006, 08:21 AM
Pats are probably the most worthy opponent. But, that's who I hope we play (and stomp on). If we blew them away, we might actually make the media loudmouths notice. I'm still not hearing much talk about our Broncos. Heck, they're talking more about the Bengals than they are about Denver.

The key to beating the Pats is make few mistakes (turnovers/penalties). Teams like the Bengals and Jags, I believe, could be played against in a sloppy game and still win. That won't work with the Pats.

LDB
01-04-2006, 08:26 AM
The team that makes me the most nervous is Indy...a lot of that comes from where the game will be played. Stupid domes!

Calif. Bronco
01-04-2006, 08:36 AM
Indy comes the closest to scaring me, because they're the only team we wouldn't play at home.

Exactly! - We can and should take out anyone at home, but having to travel to that dome for a third straight year? :eek:

Drew303
01-04-2006, 08:42 AM
INDY is the ONLY team that scares me.

BroncFanIN
01-04-2006, 08:43 AM
Indy might cause some concern, but if we play our "A" game-if it comes down to that, we can beat them. In fact,other teams should be scared of US! :D

Just read this in the CBS Sportsline Power Rankings. Denver is #3 behind Indy and Seattle.

They aren't getting much attention heading into the playoffs, even though they had the second-best record it the conference. That's a mistake. :rockon:

evolaerok
01-04-2006, 08:57 AM
I would love to play New England.... the saying goes "To be the champion, you have to beat the champion."

VADER72
01-04-2006, 09:06 AM
Lets stop all the Indy talk. We need to win our first game then maybe worry about Indy. I'm worried about any team that comes in here. It's the playoffs and I hate to have our team sent home after the first game. Right now all the potential teams that can come here, it's NE and Cinci that scare me. Not too worried about JAX playing here.

BroncFanIN
01-04-2006, 09:17 AM
Lets stop all the Indy talk. We need to win our first game then maybe worry about Indy. I'm worried about any team that comes in here. It's the playoffs and I hate to have our team sent home after the first game. Right now all the potential teams that can come here, it's NE and Cinci that scare me. Not too worried about JAX playing here.
I dont think Jacksonville will make it to Denver. NE will beat them. Leftwich is rusty, and their D is banged up.

NE and Indy are the teams to beat. I would much prefer beating NE in our house for the AFCC game. But I am getting ahead of myself.

alan
01-04-2006, 09:44 AM
I dont think Jacksonville will make it to Denver. NE will beat them. Leftwich is rusty, and their D is banged up.

NE and Indy are the teams to beat. I would much prefer beating NE in our house for the AFCC game. But I am getting ahead of myself.

theres alott of talk of them going with gerrard..he runs better and passes about the same..but either way new england will batter them in the snow :ugh:

KeystoneBronco
01-04-2006, 10:02 AM
Out of all of the AFC teams in the playoffs, who would you LEAST want to play? :confused:

I would have to say New England. They are on a roll right now. :goofy:

hahaha... scared to play... hahahaha

In Invesco Field? hahahahaha

Ok well to quote just about everyone.... "... any given Sunday(or Saturday in this case)".

GO BRONCOS!

AsianOrange
01-04-2006, 11:12 AM
INDY is the ONLY team that scares me.

Same here, by far the biggest threat in the NFL.

Mhantra
01-04-2006, 11:56 AM
As many have said before me, definitely Indy. They are the only team we would play away from home. If we have a home game, I give us a chance against any other team, even Indy.

BroncosJETD
01-04-2006, 12:04 PM
All the teams we play, we just gota figure out a way to win and head on to detroit! :beer:

Dean
01-04-2006, 01:21 PM
If you are talking about facing teams on their home field there are several that worry me and Indy is at the top of the list.

If you are talking about facing the play-off teams in Denver, I'll pick the Broncos to win.

TXBRONC
01-04-2006, 02:31 PM
I'm with Dean on this one. Playing at home Denver has the edge on the road that's an entirely different matter.

**OrangeTerp**
01-04-2006, 02:34 PM
If you are talking about facing teams on their home field there are several that worry me and Indy is at the top of the list.

If you are talking about facing the play-off teams in Denver, I'll pick the Broncos to win.

I don't care about playing Cinci, NE, Jax, Pitt on their home field, or playing Indy in Denver because that wont happen.

I think Indy is going to lose in their first game to either NE or Pitt but if not, we'll take em' out :D

DBattack
01-04-2006, 03:19 PM
indy because thats the only game were not home then it would be pittsburgh

BroncoAdam
01-04-2006, 03:34 PM
I want to play NE so we can dethrone those overrated cheaps. They've had a poor/lucky season, I'd love to beat them.

Blazindro
01-04-2006, 03:51 PM
We ain't never scared, we ain't never scared! :beer:

Seriously Indy scares me because of what happend the past two years.

DrunkPanda
01-04-2006, 03:54 PM
i'm scared of colts. so very scared :ugh:

xX-Bronco-Xx
01-04-2006, 03:58 PM
If you went into the RCA dome you would be scared :eek: sea of blue and white

2 Minute Warning
01-04-2006, 04:10 PM
Nope not scared, maybe a little nervous :huh: , and excited! :D

_BrusT_
01-04-2006, 04:11 PM
Playing the Colts away once again, let's say I have pretty much respect for that, but for the next game I am as confident as you can be.

ErnieNovember
01-04-2006, 04:30 PM
I am more afraid of the Colts because if they are going to light you up, they are going to light you up big time and there is nothing you can do about it.

Teams like the Patriots and Cinicinati and Jacksonville will have the uphill battle coming into Denver. I am still worried about these 3 teams but nothing like the Colts, they seem to have our number.

Wanobe
01-04-2006, 04:45 PM
jax not on our level so not to worried

NE great D plus they havent lost in the playoffs so kinda worried about them

steelers not really to worried about them good running game but they couldnt pass on us

bengals no D at all but good offense would be a nice shootout

colts no doubt a really good solid team no to worried if we end up facing them i would rather face them then NE i think we could take them out this year what do they say? "third time is the charm"?

MKCC14
01-04-2006, 07:26 PM
steelers :coffee:

CameronY
01-04-2006, 07:43 PM
The team has overcoe mucht his year and grown quite a bit through all of it. Potential opponents dont scare me (who ever they are). What scares me is the thought of Denver players losing their momentum.

We've come a long way and developed new strengths as we have approached this bye week. The real answer lies within the team's willingness to go out there and kick some butt!

I have no doubt they will show up fo the games, unafraid!

bronxs
01-05-2006, 01:36 AM
I would love to play New England.... the saying goes "To be the champion, you have to beat the champion."
Hell yeah, beating the strongest only makes us stronger, you hear people ragging on the jags because of their schedule. Let's beat the best.