01-04-2006, 04:49 PM
http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/playoffrace/bracket

Mods could we get a sticky?

Wanobe
01-04-2006, 04:55 PM
nice! thanks :beer:

klgalyean
01-04-2006, 11:17 PM
It is my understanding that Indy will get to play the lowest seeded team in the second round. So, if Pittsburgh wins they will go to Indy and we will get the winner of the Cincy, New England game.

Does anyone know the real answer?

rcsodak
01-04-2006, 11:27 PM
It is my understanding that Indy will get to play the lowest seeded team in the second round. So, if Pittsburgh wins they will go to Indy and we will get the winner of the Cincy, New England game.

Directly under the graph, is this:

The NFL playoffs are not based on a pure bracket system. In the divisional playoffs, the No. 1 seed is assured of playing the lowest-seeded Wild Card survivor. There are no restrictions on intra-division games and the higher seed of any matchup will have home-field advantage.

There is NO way Pitt can come to denver.....unless they beat both cincy AND indy.
Denver gets either:
NE
Cincy
or
Jax

bcbronc
01-04-2006, 11:50 PM
i'm pulling for cincy and new england.

all four games should be pretty good (save maybe TB vs washington. could be a punt fest).

xX-Bronco-Xx
01-05-2006, 01:33 AM
Pulling for Jax cuz when they come to our place they will get owned

OrangeShadow
01-05-2006, 05:56 AM
the NFL re-seeds after the first round

SkyFlash1
01-05-2006, 07:00 AM

You are correct, the bracket assumes a Cinci win. The NFC side is bogus too.

sbutk
01-05-2006, 05:29 PM
Directly under the graph, is this:

There is NO way Pitt can come to denver.....unless they beat both cincy AND indy.
Denver gets either:
NE
Cincy
or
Jax

Well put. [ADDING TEXT TO FILL 10-CHARACTER LIMIT]

Snk16
01-13-2006, 04:24 PM
They updated after last week. :beer: