PDA

View Full Version : Which team will the Broncos play next?

sportsgeist
01-05-2006, 12:00 PM
Seeing how Pittsburgh is the #6 seed we won't have to worry about playing them. Who would you like to play first.

BroncFanInPA
01-05-2006, 12:12 PM
Gah! I got confused. I voted who I think we will play next - Patsies.

Who would I like to play next? Easy - Jax

LordTrychon
01-05-2006, 12:12 PM
I see NE and Pitt. winning... that means NE will be coming to Invesco Field at Mile High! Didn't get enough the first time, I guess. :beer:

BroncFanIN
01-05-2006, 12:13 PM
Cincy. I think they will barely eek out a win vs. Pitt

TheMastermind
01-05-2006, 01:34 PM
honestly, i get the feeling that the pats are gonna lose to the Jags.....i think that the Pats dynasty is done for now....

and pitt will beat cincy.....

so i voted the Jags.....

SSBRONCS
01-05-2006, 02:45 PM
honestly, i get the feeling that the pats are gonna lose to the Jags.....i think that the Pats dynasty is done for now....

and pitt will beat cincy.....

so i voted the Jags.....

i just can't wait to see an updated pic to the one that is in your sig :D

LDB
01-05-2006, 02:49 PM
Bring on New England. It is time to get rid of PatriotsRuleU once and for all! :beer:

KS-BroncoGirl
01-05-2006, 02:55 PM
This season is about over and so are the Patriots reign, but PatsRule will never go away because PatsRule has no life apparently and is secretly a closet-Bronco fan. I'd never lower myself to the level of this person no matter how much I love my team. Posting stupid things is PatsRule's norm, but then again "stupid is as stupid does." Almost Gump-like, lol.

BroncoBailey024
01-05-2006, 03:32 PM
I would like to see the Jaguars, I think they are the worse team in the playoffs, even thought their record may not show. ;)

D-I
01-05-2006, 05:30 PM
I votedd for Cinny. Because if we play them and the Pats win against Jacksonville, then I can laugh at Peyton Manning for choking against the Pats again in the playoffs.

SkyFlash1
01-05-2006, 08:15 PM
While Pittsburgh won the last game in Cinci, Cinci won the last meeting so I have to give it to them. That also sends NE to Indy which I think is a good thing.

Elway
01-05-2006, 08:40 PM
I think we better brace for NE again.

Pitt has a very good shot of winning.

Cincy varely beat the Browns, Lost to the Bills & Cheifs and have a hard time against the run. They may be hyped up for the game, but I think the Steelers may be too much right now.

It would be great of the Jags upset NE, but that may be too much to hope for.

sportsgeist
01-06-2006, 12:42 AM
While Pittsburgh won the last game in Cinci, Cinci won the last meeting so I have to give it to them. That also sends NE to Indy which I think is a good thing.

w/o Rodney Harrison the Pats don't stand a chance IMO. He was the only person that gave Manning problems.