PDA

View Full Version : Moss a Bronco?

Sts_Angel78
01-05-2006, 01:16 PM
I was reading an article about Moss and they "flirted" with the idea of Moss becoming a Bronco. Do you guys think that would be a bad thing?

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/players/randy-moss.html

Jared
01-05-2006, 01:20 PM
Do you guys think that would be a bad thing?

Um....

To put it mildly,

YES

SeekandDestroy
01-05-2006, 01:26 PM
i agree, we dont need negative attention, i like it much better when moss is emberrasing other teams!!!! :D

BANJOPICKER1
01-05-2006, 01:27 PM
A very bad idea,,he is just trouble and we dont need it...

Steedstampede
01-05-2006, 01:36 PM
I agree, it would be a bad thing. Moss simply quites on plays and takes plays off. We don't need that. If he shows up here, I think he'll be the weak link. Now, if he showed up and played 100% every time, I say take him. BUT, he didn't do that in Choketown, so what makes anyone think he will give his ALL here?

BANJOPICKER1
01-05-2006, 01:42 PM
I think the only,,ONLY way that moss or TO could come here is if we told him he had to spend the next 6 months tied to Rod Smith and at the end of the six months,we would give him a test on what he learned...If he failed the Rod exam,,then we dump him!!!If he passed we would give him 1 game at a time and then re-Rod test him after each game!!!

That seems ok to me!! unless we could get a Rod Smith chip implanted in him.

Sts_Angel78
01-05-2006, 01:44 PM
Plus, someone said that Shannahan takes chances, and he does. Look at M. Clarett. Moss has talent, there is no denying that...but Moss could all of the sudden decide that he is not getting enough thrown to him, like in Oakland and just give up. Ya never know, Mike might get a wild hair up his arse and might go for him, if we have room in the cap.

Den21-Bal19
01-05-2006, 01:49 PM
I think the only,,ONLY way that moss could come here is if we told him he had to spend the next 6 months tied to Rod Smith and at the end of the six months,we would give him a test on what he learned...If he failed the Rod exam,,then we dump him!!!If he passed we would give him 1 game at a time and then re-Rod test him after each game!!!

That seems ok to me!! unless we could get a Rod Smith chip implanted in him.

LMAO, but that's about right. Rod's come up through the school of hard knocks, and realises that he can't take plays off. Randy Moss hass never learnt this lesson. He goes half speed when he's not the #1 reciever, or when he's expected to block.

Selling the play action with convincing routes, and downfield blocking are such a big part of the Broncos game that we'd lose to much for the moments of magic that Moss can produce to make up for.

Reprogram Moss (or TO for that matter) with Rod's heart & desire and you'd have the ultimate reciever. Until then, no thanks.

DAYNETRAYNE
01-05-2006, 01:50 PM
be better signing him than TO. Moss is really not a problem, he's just been fustrated his last couple years in the league. and c'mon Kerry Collins was his QB this year,u gotta cut him some slack.

DenverBroncosJM
01-05-2006, 01:57 PM
Can anyone name one thing Moss did this year in Oakland that might cause someone to say he is an ass?

I can't.

MKCC14
01-05-2006, 01:57 PM
he would be great here and i think Mike would be able to keep him in check. he'll be a big threat on offense with jake throwing the ball.

redneckrocker
01-05-2006, 01:58 PM
How about this one....

Would you rather have TO or Randy Moss come to the Broncos? :confused: Cause face it, we need to start looking at getting some good WRs. Rod ain't gonna be here forever and Lelie alone ain't gonna cut it!

DBattack
01-05-2006, 02:01 PM
noooo Moss is not T.O. this would not be a bad thing at all,

Archimedes Owl
01-05-2006, 02:02 PM
be better signing him than TO. Moss is really not a problem, he's just been fustrated his last couple years in the league. and c'mon Kerry Collins was his QB this year,u gotta cut him some slack.
I wouldn't want either, but TO has played in some somewhat similar systems and would probably be able to adapt faster. And TO is big and physical enough to take on blockers in the running game. I wouldn't want him, but he'd be better for us than Moss.

Still, I doubt we'd even consider either.

T55Bird
01-05-2006, 02:03 PM
Can anyone name one thing Moss did this year in Oakland that might cause someone to say he is an ass?

I can't.

I can't either. I actually watched an interview with him a few weeks ago and was grudgingly impressed with what he said. He's very unhappy in Oakland. That makes perfect sense. I'd be unhappy with that bunch of losers, too. They ought to change the slogan "Commitment to Excellence" to "Commitment to Excrement."

BANJOPICKER1
01-05-2006, 02:10 PM

I can't.

Give it time!!He is already un-happy there,,its brewing!

LDB
01-05-2006, 02:11 PM
I wouldn't mind it. Of course, it would mean a heck of a chunk of the Denver salary cap.

edog24
01-05-2006, 02:57 PM
I like Moss, I think he gets a raw deal from the media. He is not nearly as bad as TO and just as talented. I would love to see him on the Broncos, and I think if he's in a good situation like we have here, we would not see any problems out of him. We just need to keep him away from IHOP. :duh:

THEBIG_ZLewis
01-05-2006, 03:06 PM
I have always been a fan of Randy Moss, all the way back at Marshall. He is a special player, however, he has been dealt a raw deal throughout his career. Minnesota misused him... "the randy ratio" may be the dumbest thing ever. And Oakland really didn't need him, (See Porter in Denver last winter). I understand that as professionals you should always put out, but if your leadership doesn't give you good reason to believe in the 'cause,' than I would feel disinterested in my organization too. Bring him to Denver, for the love of God, get him here! Maybe one of our two first rounders, he's worth it.

So.CalBRONCOFAN
01-05-2006, 03:41 PM
I would like Moss on our team, he would be awesome because he would be in a winning organization and be getting lots of balls to him, especially when Rod retires, Moss is the go to guy.

Moss has not caused any, ANY poblems in Oakland, except that marijuana thing.

Broncosinindy
01-05-2006, 04:40 PM
moss would suffer in denvers offense .. jake really doesnt hav a fun for a arm.. i like moss but he would complain way to much here..

Southstander
01-05-2006, 05:49 PM
I hope this means that TWO, is not comming

TXBRONC
01-05-2006, 06:05 PM
I was reading an article about Moss and they "flirted" with the idea of Moss becoming a Bronco. Do you guys think that would be a bad thing?

I thinks its a no go. Even after Shanahan gets the team back under the cap we still would not have enough to pay Moss.