PDA

View Full Version : Broncos ready for playoffs?

Broncoholic90
01-05-2006, 06:07 PM
Do you think the Broncos are ready for all of the opposing teams? do you think Plummer has what it takes to lead the Broncos to a Super Bowl? I think Plummer is ready but I don't think they are ready for what the teams have to lay out.

POST!!! :D

BroncosorBust
01-05-2006, 06:12 PM
I think they are ready for anyone that comes their way.

NJfan26
01-05-2006, 06:12 PM
i think the the broncos are very pumped up and ready to go. I think that this home game has themm more excited the usual.

Did you watch the segment on the home page, which al wilson said he was more pumped up sense it was a home game. The broncos are as ready as they will ever be so the mind sets are ther but we have to go out and execute. And i think we are going to. The broncos are at least going to make the AFC CHampionship and we have a very good chance to make it to the superbowl.

Broncos first home playoff game in 7 or 8 seasons i think the players are ready and hyped to the max!!

Steedstampede
01-05-2006, 06:13 PM
My concern is whether or not they will be more amped than the other teams. I know that if the Broncos play their best, they can do it. Also, if our running game doesn't get going like earlier in the year...it is going to be very difficult to win in the playoffs.

I think their intensity level plus the running game(controlling the clock) are going to be the key to good starts. Obviously our defense has to show up. I am looking for Champ to get a pick or two in the playoffs...of course, only because I have his "orange" jersey :D

Steedstampede
01-05-2006, 06:13 PM
i think the the broncos are very pumped up and ready to go. I think that this home game has themm more excited the usual.

Did you watch the segment on the home page, which al wilson said he was more pumped up sense it was a home game. The broncos are as ready as they will ever be so the mind sets are ther but we have to go out and execute. And i think we are going to. The broncos are at least going to make the AFC CHampionship and we have a very good chance to make it to the superbowl.

Broncos first home playoff game in 7 or 8 seasons i think the players are ready and hyped to the max!!

Agree...they SHOULD be very pumped!

Broncoholic90
01-05-2006, 06:16 PM
Good to hear lot of positives. With good fan support, the Super Bowl is well in reach :D

denbroncos4life
01-05-2006, 07:28 PM
The Broncos are ready to take on any team, they are very pumped and excited. Also remember that they are undefeated at home, so I think that gives them more excitment.

Southstander
01-05-2006, 11:18 PM
I think we are ready, we have played and beat both NE and J-ville this year, and if you give Shanny 2 weeks to game plan for Cincy, we will come up with the way to stop 85 and the over paid Plamer

Archimedes Owl
01-05-2006, 11:30 PM
I think we are ready, we have played and beat both NE and J-ville this year, and if you give Shanny 2 weeks to game plan for Cincy, we will come up with the way to stop 85 and the over paid Plamer
Shanahan isn't a defensive coach. He'll do nothing to stop the Bengals and there is no guarantee that the Bengals will be the team that he has to stop.

Still, I believe that Coyer will be able to put together a scheme that will limit the Bengals offense to small yardage and will be able to contain the passing game. The question is whether we can contain the passing game and still stop the running game. If we can do that, we will be in good shape if we face Cincy.

Especially because Cincy's defense is just pathetic.

JWinn
01-05-2006, 11:32 PM
I think the Broncos are just as ready as any other team.

Fat Joe
01-06-2006, 12:21 AM
Were gonna win the game. I garuantee it.

my names joe, so it should have some meaning.

Southstander
01-06-2006, 01:26 AM
:beer:
"Broadway Fat Joe Namith" LOL

my names joe, so it should have some meaning.[/QUOTE]