PDA

View Full Version : Out of curiosity...

BroncoRT
01-05-2006, 07:04 PM
what would you do or how much would you pay to go to the draft combine with Shanny and the scouts and then be in the War Room on draft day? You will be observing and putting in your 2 cents on players, draft strategies and possible trades. I would honestly pay around $500.00. I don't if that is reasonable or high or low? Now, I don't know if my wife would like that idea but oh well. It would be like a football fans Disneyland. Any thoughts? :coffee:

WABronco
01-05-2006, 07:22 PM
what would you do or how much would you pay to go to the draft combine with Shanny and the scouts and then be in the War Room on draft day? You will be observing and putting in your 2 cents on players, draft strategies and possible trades. I would honestly pay around $500.00. I don't if that is reasonable or high or low? Now, I don't know if my wife would like that idea but oh well. It would be like a football fans Disneyland. Any thoughts? :coffee:

Screw that, I'm not payin' nothin!

I'll just crawl into the heating ducts or somethin'.

Ok, on a serious note, I'd pay $501.00. You know, like in The Price is Right, so the person who just bidded is screwed. Yea, like that...hehehehehehe...

BroncoRT
01-05-2006, 07:24 PM
Screw that, I'm not payin' nothin!

I'll just crawl into the heating ducts or somethin'.

Ok, on a serious note, I'd pay $501.00. You know, like in The Price is Right, so the person who just bidded is screwed. Yea, like that...hehehehehehe...

$501.50...LOL. :D

WABronco
01-05-2006, 07:25 PM
$501.50...LOL. :D

EERRRGGGGGGGGGGG!

OhNoKoolAid
01-05-2006, 07:28 PM
There is a chance I could be working at the combine this year...

Buffalo118
01-05-2006, 07:28 PM
At $500 dollars I would go! I have followed the NFL draft for 10 years.

I've spent a lot of hours "just for fun" deciding who I would draft.

I feel smart when the broncos draft someone who I drafted in my "just for fun" draft.

BroncoRT
01-05-2006, 07:34 PM
There is a chance I could be working at the combine this year...

Lucky Bastard. J/K :D What would you be doing?

OhNoKoolAid
01-05-2006, 07:42 PM
Lucky Bastard. J/K :D What would you be doing?

A friend of mine knows the scouting group that puts on the combine, and he said they are always looking for new help doing random things at the combine. He said he will give them my name and he could be going as well. He says you get quite a bit of interaction with the players. Obviously it isn't scouting, which is what I'd like to do, but it is a foot in the door so to speak...

Skywalker
01-05-2006, 07:44 PM
A friend of mine knows the scouting group that puts on the combine, and he said they are always looking for new help doing random things at the combine. He said he will give them my name and he could be going as well. He says you get quite a bit of interaction with the players. Obviously it isn't scouting, which is what I'd like to do, but it is a foot in the door so to speak...

thats awsome OhNo!

you'd make a great scout. maybe doing this will help you become one?

OhNoKoolAid
01-05-2006, 07:48 PM
thats awsome OhNo!

you'd make a great scout. maybe doing this will help you become one?

We'll see. It's all still up in the air, but I have my fingers crossed.

Skywalker
01-05-2006, 08:15 PM

you'd would make a great scout. and Im not just saying that.

WABronco
01-05-2006, 09:06 PM

Damn...

Just damn...

So lucky, hope it works out...

I3IzOnCoF4n24
01-05-2006, 09:22 PM
Wow! I hope u have a good time! I wish I could go!!!!