PDA

View Full Version : Tick Tick Tick

Southstander
01-06-2006, 02:13 AM
A little over 36 hours to go till Playoff football I'm so Jazzed. Where will you watch the game

The Dark Knight
01-06-2006, 02:15 AM
A little over 36 hours to go till Playoff football I'm so Jazzed. Where will you watch the game

I'll be able to watch the earlier games at home but not the late ones.

I have to work.

:ugh:

Southstander
01-06-2006, 02:17 AM
I will be watch all of them from the comfort of my living room

bronxs
01-06-2006, 02:22 AM
If the bengals and patriots lose, do you think this forum will be much lighter?

BVP
01-06-2006, 02:23 AM
On my 61 inch TV. :D

The Dark Knight
01-06-2006, 02:25 AM
If the bengals and patriots lose, do you think this forum will be much lighter?

Perhaps.

But there will always be alot of Broncomaniacs that will complain about something.

This fan base has VERY high expectations.

To the point where some are unrealistic.

Southstander
01-06-2006, 02:25 AM
Can I come over my fellow Arvadaite

BVP
01-06-2006, 02:29 AM
I would let you, but my parents aren't gonna be home, and they dont like strangers in the house. :mad:

Southstander
01-06-2006, 02:33 AM
It's good rule. I'd offer to bring the beer but I think that would Just make it worse

BVP
01-06-2006, 02:37 AM
It's good rule. I'd offer to bring the beer but I think that would Just make it worse

No need to bring the beer. We have enough at our house, cause we get it really cheap because we have connections to somebody that works at Coors. :beer:

Southstander
01-06-2006, 02:40 AM
works for me, but what about the Rum

BVP
01-06-2006, 02:43 AM
You can bring the rum. Then we can party after the Bengals and the Patriots loose. :rockon:

Southstander
01-06-2006, 02:44 AM
Pat will win sorry BVP

BVP
01-06-2006, 02:49 AM
I know, but I wanna shove something in my Uncle's face, because him and his brother think that the Pats are gonna win the Super Bowl again. I guess we will just have to wait and beat them ourselves.

Southstander
01-06-2006, 02:54 AM
I would love that :D , if we don't do it, I want NE to win it all. Just to shut up Pitt, I hear some one say that what they did in the 70's winning 4 in 6 years, and claiming no one will ever do that again. Having the Brady Bunch, go 4 in 5 years and one up them

BVP
01-06-2006, 02:57 AM
I would rather have Pitt win then New England, just because if the Broncos don't win, I want to see the Bus win a Super Bowl.

Southstander
01-06-2006, 02:59 AM
Not me, the way Pitt ran it mouth when we played them in the AFC title game Years back I want them to gat jammed

bronxs
01-06-2006, 03:03 AM
No need to bring the beer. We have enough at our house, cause we get it really cheap because we have connections to somebody that works at Coors. :beer:
lucky sucker, wouldn't be ole pete coors would it?

bronxs
01-06-2006, 03:04 AM
I know, but I wanna shove something in my Uncle's face, because him and his brother think that the Pats are gonna win the Super Bowl again. I guess we will just have to wait and beat them ourselves.
Want somen done right gotta do it yerself.

2 Minute Warning
01-06-2006, 06:43 AM

At home with the stereo surround sound booming. :D

BANJOPICKER1
01-06-2006, 07:12 AM

I will be watching the games in my garage,I will have the garage door open,my bucket out front with a nice warm fire burning in it and a case of soldiers chilling in the snow...Its just good!!

Broncs Bomber
01-06-2006, 07:31 AM
I will be watching the games in the family room with Finding Nemo on "Repeat" in the living room to keep the kids out of my hair (or lack thereof).

BroncFanIN
01-06-2006, 07:36 AM
I'll be in my living room, watching our MANLY 55" high deg TV with surround sound, some ranch chicken wings and chips, some iced tea and soda. I have no idea where the hubby will be. :D

Oh! And I'll be hanging out here, chatting with fellow Broncomaniacs about the game! :beer:

SkyFlash1
01-06-2006, 12:29 PM

Well, technically the playoffs don't start until the wildcard games are over. By NFL rules, the wildcard games determine the remaining slots for the playoffs. When the WC games are over, the playoffs begin.

(That used to be a good trivia question about the Saints having been in the postseason twice but never made the playoffs.)

Right now there are only 4 teams in the playoffs.

Adrenaline
01-06-2006, 12:38 PM
At my place. With a few of the guys. None of our teams are playing but it still will be some good football. :D

BroncFanIN
01-06-2006, 12:41 PM
Well, technically the playoffs don't start until the wildcard games are over. By NFL rules, the wildcard games determine the remaining slots for the playoffs. When the WC games are over, the playoffs begin.

(That used to be a good trivia question about the Saints having been in the postseason twice but never made the playoffs.)

Right now there are only 4 teams in the playoffs.
They are playoffs to me, and will have my un-divided attention all weekend. I have warned my spouse not to bother me. His response "It's not the Broncos, so it doesnt matter."
"Ha!" I responded. "It's FOOTBALL. What happens this weekend will tell us who the Broncos play. Therefore, it is PART of Broncos football. I will get my chores done, watch football, and you can go do manly stuff in your shop!" :cheeky:

SkyFlash1
01-06-2006, 04:33 PM
They are playoffs to me, and will have my un-divided attention all weekend. I have warned my spouse not to bother me. His response "It's not the Broncos, so it doesnt matter."
"Ha!" I responded. "It's FOOTBALL. What happens this weekend will tell us who the Broncos play. Therefore, it is PART of Broncos football. I will get my chores done, watch football, and you can go do manly stuff in your shop!" :cheeky:

Don't include me in that. It's footbal!!

Sam_Z
01-06-2006, 08:39 PM
I'll be watching from the comfort of my own couch. Important matters such as these will not be spent in the bars. ;)
To much acohol seems to take my attention away from the games (unless its a broncos game) and right toward the women.