PDA

View Full Version : I am so Happy!!!

homestar
01-06-2006, 08:36 PM
Holy crap, I just bought tickets to the playoff game!!! I am so damn excited now.

First I asked for a Xbox360 and after many attempts I still don't have one. So out of curiosity I went on ebay to see what the prices of some tickets were and to my amasement, some were dirt cheap.

So I called my mom up and asked if I could get some if I could get them for a good price, she said yes. So I went looking for auctions that had "Buy It Now" on them, and I found a sweet pair of tickets.

Sec. 534, 10th Row I believe. 50 yd line seats!! 2 glorious playoff tickets for the low price of $390. Now if that's not a deal I don't know what is. Well that was the easy part, the tough part will be the 16 hour car ride to get to Denver from San Diego. It's not the actual driving that will be tough, but the consecutive 16 hours in the car with the gf. I hope she just takes a nap or something ;) My mom also sprung for the hotel as well, went for the Motel 6 type, 2 nights for like $140, again not to bad, and it's only like 2 miles from the stadium.

Well like 20 min she calls me back and asks who I like better... Jake Plummer, John Lynch or Champ Bailey. I tell her Champ, then I ask why she wants to know. She says well you can't go to the game with that jersey you have now (I had a Clinton Portis jersey that now has tape to cover his name with Bell on it). SDo she also bought me a jersey. All this and I am 20... I thought you were supposed to get less for Christmas as you get older.

Needless to say I am stoked, I can't wait till next week. Well anyways that's my story.

Broncinator
01-06-2006, 09:41 PM
Congrats man... :beer: Wish I could go :ugh: . Oh well, one of these days I will actually get to see my Broncos at Mile High in person. Heres to that day... :cheers:

JWinn
01-06-2006, 09:49 PM
Holy crap, I just bought tickets to the playoff game!!!

I thought you were supposed to get less for Christmas as you get older.

Oh noooooooooooooo........

Sometimes, it gets WAAAAAAAAAY better!

As you can see!

Congrats man! Thats great! Gonna be a blast! Be loud!

Just one thing, you believe it's row 10? Better be sure about that before you make a 16 hour drive!

Sounds like you got a great mom!

:cheers:

PatrickdaDookie
01-06-2006, 10:16 PM
Assuming the tickets are real, that's an awesome deal. I'm happy for you as well as envious.

homestar
01-07-2006, 12:12 AM
Yeah if you check on ebay... which is where I got them, some are going for the usual expensive price, and some are just kind of low. I am not complaining though. I have bought tickets off there before so I am pretty sure they are real, and this guy has 100% positive feedback, which is a must for purchases such as these.

Smith49
01-07-2006, 12:30 AM
man, that sounds like a sweet deal, but please dont waiste that ticket on the "gf". im not trying to be mean or anything, but taking a girlfriend ( unless she is a crazy bronco fan) to the game would be a waisted ticket. ill tell you what you should do. get in the car and head northeast to salt lake and pick me up on the way and ill go to the game with you. :D GO BRONCOS GO!!!

homestar
01-07-2006, 12:45 AM
man, that sounds like a sweet deal, but please dont waiste that ticket on the "gf". im not trying to be mean or anything, but taking a girlfriend ( unless she is a crazy bronco fan) to the game would be a waisted ticket. ill tell you what you should do. get in the car and head northeast to salt lake and pick me up on the way and ill go to the game with you. :D GO BRONCOS GO!!!

Haha, yeah man it's my girlfriend.. of like 2 years. She had just bought me tickets to the Charger/Bronco game, so I think I owe her that. And yeah she is a Bronco fan, i converted her. Her whole family are Charger fans, and I got her to come over to the good side.

Southstander
01-07-2006, 01:52 AM
Have fun, and cheer as loud as you can for me :beer:

OrangeShadow
01-07-2006, 06:15 AM
2 words man GET LOUDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!

2 Minute Warning
01-07-2006, 06:48 AM
Have fun and be loud!!! :D

SkyFlash1
01-07-2006, 08:12 AM
Scoooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember, LOUD when we're on defense, quiet as a mouse on offense. And LOUD starts when they start their huddle, not when they break like other idiot fans.

homestar
01-07-2006, 11:37 AM
Yeah I am usually very loud when I go to a game. I almost always lose my voice afterwards. Although I don't know if it's because I yell really loud or I just have a weak throat? Who knows...

homestar
01-07-2006, 12:39 PM
Oh noooooooooooooo........

Sometimes, it gets WAAAAAAAAAY better!

As you can see!

Congrats man! Thats great! Gonna be a blast! Be loud!

Just one thing, you believe it's row 10? Better be sure about that before you make a 16 hour drive!

Sounds like you got a great mom!

:cheers:

My bad, row 12 ;) Its fairly high up, but being at the 50 makes it all good. Not to mention last year, at the Chargers' playoff game I was 2 rows from the very top, 2!! So these are much much better by comparison. Yours would be much nicer though ;)

Wow, I was just looking on Ebay again at tickets, see if I missed a deal, and I came across this...

http://cgi.ebay.com/2-tickets-Denver-Broncos-AFC-Divisional-Playoff_W0QQitemZ6593016260QQcategoryZ16122QQrdZ1Q QcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/Broncos-1ST-Playoff-Game-45-yard-line-GREAT-SEATS_W0QQitemZ6595031247QQcategoryZ16122QQrdZ1QQc mdZViewItem

Ok the first link has 2 seats in Sec.532, row 25, for about $500. The second has 2 seats in Sec.533, row 25, for $289. 1 section apart and one guy is charging $200 more, wow. I hope someone doesn't go for the first one, that would be lame. But I just can't figure out why people would be selling these tickets for so cheap, is the cost of living pretty low in Denver? Whatever the case may be, some tickets are going cheap, get em' while you can.

BlueDamsel
01-07-2006, 12:54 PM
My bad, row 12 ;) Its fairly high up, but being at the 50 makes it all good. Not to mention last year, at the Chargers' playoff game I was 2 rows from the very top, 2!! So these are much much better by comparison. Yours would be much nicer though ;)

Don't worry - There is NOT a bad seat in the stadium here.

I have sat in the HIGHEST seats in the stadium (seriously - last row in the north endzone) and had a perfect view (it didn't help my b/f at the time though, as he's got serious heights issues). I'll see about posting some pics from that game. I also have pictures from sitting in section 502.

I'll be up in the 500s again for this game, but I seriously don't care...It's my bday present and I'm a happy girl! :D

Elway
01-07-2006, 01:40 PM
Wow a Blue sighting!!!! Yeah for us! ;)

Smith49
01-07-2006, 01:56 PM
Haha, yeah man it's my girlfriend.. of like 2 years. She had just bought me tickets to the Charger/Bronco game, so I think I owe her that. And yeah she is a Bronco fan, i converted her. Her whole family are Charger fans, and I got her to come over to the good side.

dang, i was already packed and everything. oh well, i guess she deserves to go with you this time. i feel for you having to deal with charger fans, i went to the home opener this year with my bro. and his buddy who was a charger fan, let me tell you, i loved every second of the come back and win. after the game on the way out of the stadium everyone was heckling him and he couldnt hande it. if he would have not talked so much crap before and during the game i would have stuck up for him a bit, but i just let him have it, and then we drove 8 hours straight back to salt lake and that was sooo much fun talkin crap the entire way. anyhow, have fun and be very loud.