PDA

View Full Version : Going to my first Denver Home Game

thunderbird1
01-06-2006, 10:37 PM
:beer: Heading out to Denver next friday to see Broncos play at home for first time EVER :beer: This will be my first time in Denver, and looking forward to tailgating at the stadium. Took my dad to the Denver vs San Diego game last year and being a Bronco fan there was not too good. Gonna experience a "hope to be" rocking home field game.

J
CAlifornia

watchthemiddle
01-06-2006, 10:40 PM
Lucky Dog!!!!

Some of us who live couldn't even get tickets. Have fun, and don't let the 12th man slack. I am counting on you and the other Orange and Blue maniacs to put on a good show.

Smith49
01-06-2006, 11:49 PM
hey man, the first game is so sweet. im 31 yrs old, lived a short part of my childhood on Littleton,CO and was born and bred a bronco fan. the problem was that we moved away before i ever had a chance to attend a game. last year my little brother and i finally decided to get on a plane and go to mile high and see our team play. oooh man it was sweet. it was against the panthers and if you recall it was a very exiting game. this year we went out to the home opener against the chargers and it was amazing, what a great game.so anyhow,now that i have put you to sleep i will tell you this, get there early, park the car, go straight to the stadium store, buy some new gear, put it on, go to the big white tent out front, buy some two dollar suds, and get ready to loose your voice in extreme pandamonium. i only dream of the day i will be able to attend a home playoff game. have fun and ill look for you on my big screen while i sit in my ass groove on my couch..........late.

2 Minute Warning
01-07-2006, 06:50 AM
Good for you, congrats! :cheers:

SkyFlash1
01-07-2006, 08:08 AM
:beer: Heading out to Denver next friday to see Broncos play at home for first time EVER :beer: This will be my first time in Denver, and looking forward to tailgating at the stadium. Took my dad to the Denver vs San Diego game last year and being a Bronco fan there was not too good. Gonna experience a "hope to be" rocking home field game.

J
CAlifornia

Awesome TB. I'll see you there. I'll be the one screaming my head off. At appropriate times of course. :D

What's up with the time? I just noticed this post went up at 3:08PM. I'm Eastern Time so it's 3:08 in London maybe. What's up with that?

thunderbird1
01-07-2006, 08:26 AM
Tanx guys,
I am looking forward to the game, I'mm 44, but right now I feel like i'm 11. Got a special bag for my Bronco Gear :D .

Anyway, is it possible to get autographs of the players before or after the game?

broncsyanks
01-07-2006, 11:02 AM
look up orange force 1 they tailgate in the bus depot. guys are great look for disco and meck 77 they are great just give a small donation and make sure you wipe your feet!!

check for autos at the tunnel at the end of the game

Granty Boy
01-07-2006, 12:11 PM

J
CAlifornia

I am jealous, I've not been to a Broncos game yet (I live a wee bit far away).

Hope you enjoy the game.

BlueDamsel
01-07-2006, 12:13 PM
Yes autographs can be gotten usually after the game -- you'll see the tunnel to the south of the stadium gets bombarded with hundreds of people hopeful to get autographs as well, as the players go out to their cars.

It usually depends on the mood of the players -- if they won, they're more likely to stop and sign a few things, if we lose, then well, erm, some of them are still in high spirits, but usually they just fly out to their cars and don't stop.

Smith49
01-07-2006, 01:02 PM
if you get to the stadium early you can go to the south gate (next to the big white tent) and you can see the players drive up, get out of their cars and walk by you into the stadium and if you are lucky they will stop and chat for a second and maybe sign something, but get there early enough or you wont have a chance.

good luck, and have a good time.

bailey24den
01-07-2006, 09:59 PM
I live in nebraska and a huge broncos fan but ive never been to a game. i was wondering if any of you guys knew of any easy ways to get tickets to games before they sell out and how much i should be looking to spend if i wanted to sit somewhere in the lower deck

Calif. Bronco
01-07-2006, 10:14 PM
I live in nebraska and a huge broncos fan but ive never been to a game. i was wondering if any of you guys knew of any easy ways to get tickets to games before they sell out and how much i should be looking to spend if i wanted to sit somewhere in the lower deck

Go online literally the minute they go on sale next year. Choose a game, have a fast computer, and hope you get lucky. It worked for me this year twice (regular season and playoffs.) Last year I wasn't so lucky, however, and had to spend 2 1/2 times face value from an online ticket broker.

jam1369
01-07-2006, 11:25 PM
Tanx guys,
I am looking forward to the game, I'mm 44, but right now I feel like i'm 11. Got a special bag for my Bronco Gear :D .

Anyway, is it possible to get autographs of the players before or after the game?

See ya at the game. If you check out the Bronco Barn before the game they usually have alumni players, cheerleaders, and Miles available for autographs. I got my picture taken with Louis Wright at the Canon Camera table in the Barn. It's kinda neat because they print the picture right there and you can get them autographed on the spot. Make sure you have a sharpie. The Bronco Barn is the tent in the middle of the parking lot between the bus lot and the tailgate lot. :D

LVNativeFan
01-07-2006, 11:34 PM
You Lucky SOB! I can only make it to one Game a year due to saving up money,and this past year my brother and I went to the Monday Night game against the Cheifs. Although we did make it to the last game of year in San Diego, what game that was. Great day to be a bronco fan in hostile territory, was a sweet victory. Counting on ya to make alot of noise.. I know I will be here in Vegas.