PDA

View Full Version : We HAVE to win it all.

Southstander
01-07-2006, 02:26 AM
In Apollo13 their is a great line, "Failure is not an option". That is true for the Broncos this year. We HAVE to win it all. We must not fail. We can't fail. Look bellow

Loss in the Div game. -- We will hear how the Broncos have not won a playoff game since Elway, from Cheif, Raider and Charger fan all next year

Loss in the AFC Championship game-- In all likleyhood it will be the Colts, do you want to hear the 3 straight years lines... me neither, or we lose @home I don't know what one is worse

Loss in the Superbowl the first and only team to lose 5 Superbowl, not a pretty throught.

We must do what it takes to win it all.

bronc_fan23
01-07-2006, 03:21 AM
plus I can give all my seahawk friends crap about them getting beat by us in the super bowl....that'll be great

Southstander
01-07-2006, 03:26 AM
Great Point, or how about if we beat NY, and keep both Mannings form getting their ring and pay them back for the loss this year and Superbowl loss

OrangeShadow
01-07-2006, 06:14 AM
plus I can give all my seahawk friends crap about them getting beat by us in the super bowl....that'll be great

same here,my high school history teacher is a huge hawks fan. plus he tole me wed never win a SB with jake as qb