PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck

BigBen#7
01-07-2006, 09:24 AM
Im a Steeler fan just on here to say good luck through out the playoffs and i hope to we meet in the AFCCG.

SmithOverTO
01-07-2006, 09:37 AM
Im a Steeler fan just on here to say good luck through out the playoffs and i hope to we meet in the AFCCG.

Same to you, but please forgive me for rooting for the Bengals. We want that putrid run defense here in Denver for a game!

BroncFanIN
01-07-2006, 09:48 AM
Welcome to Broncomania! We have the best message board around. Please, feel free to roam around and post all you want.

The more the merrier! :beer:

Moss iz 89
01-07-2006, 11:02 AM
Good look to you guys in the playoffs

Archimedes Owl
01-07-2006, 11:43 AM
Good look to you guys in the playoffs
No offense, but I really wish that your Redskins would have gone 1-15 to give us the first draft pick, but since it's too late for that to happen, I'll wish your team some luck, too. Still, the 22nd pick would be better than the 31st pick, so I can't truly root for your team. But I won't wish a pox upon your team either. I'll be a good sport by not cursing your team.

Broncosinindy
01-08-2006, 07:55 AM
thanks .. and for gods sake please put a whoopin on whodey

BroncoManiac_69
01-08-2006, 12:27 PM

Welcome to the Bronco Boards. :beer:

I was born in Cincinnati and the Bengals are my second favorite team. I am almost hoping that the Steelers beat the Bengals so that I don't have to endure the Bengal/Bronco matchup. :ugh:

So if you do beat Cincy, then you head to Indy and I would love nothing more than to see you guys beat the snot out of Peyton Manning and head to Denver for the big game!

In this scenario, we will have to knock off the Pats and end their run which I believe we can do.

I cannot wait for next weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blazindro
01-08-2006, 12:40 PM

Thank you and good luck to your team as well. That would be great to met you guys there. Right now Indy is the only team that scares me and you guys would be second because if the Patriots play against us like they did against the Jags they will find themselves losing by a fairly large margin. Cincy is a good team with a good running back, but we can stop the running game and if we forcer Palmer to throw alot more then he wants then that could be bad for him or good if our CBs don't play tight coverage.

Anyway goodluck to your team throughtout the playoffs and also good luck to the Washington fan, although I wished they wouls have lost 14 or so games for a better draft pick, but oh well.