PDA

View Full Version : Would you like to see Reggie Bush on our team?

broncolitis
01-07-2006, 02:54 PM
Do you think we could use Reggie Bush?

BroncoBailey024
01-07-2006, 02:57 PM
No, we would have to give up too much to get him, our running game had over 2,000 yards this year, WE ARE FINE!!!!! :coffee:

broncolitis
01-07-2006, 02:58 PM
I'm not saying I think we need him, but it would be nice to have a good player like him on our team.

WABronco
01-07-2006, 03:00 PM
No, it would suck...

BroncoBailey024
01-07-2006, 03:02 PM
I'm not saying I think we need him, but it would be nice to have a good player like him on our team.
True, but we would be more than stupid if we gave up equal value.

xX-Bronco-Xx
01-07-2006, 03:05 PM
If he gives us a backup RB contract then hellz ya but since he will def not do that HELLZ NO

Emancipator
01-07-2006, 03:06 PM
Yes. We'd keep Anderson for the pouding but as much as I'm a Tatum fan......Reggie would take over Tatum's job and he'd be awesome.

Southstander
01-07-2006, 03:07 PM
I think that with or O-line and the Mastermind, Bush would be a WMD.

halfback
01-07-2006, 03:14 PM
denver has never needed a top draft pick running back to get the job done... our line makes our backs, we make running backs like a factory.....just like the steelers do with linebackers....with that being said if i had a choice i would take lendale white over reggie bush because he WILL be a better back then bush in the NFL, he is bigger and stronger and more durable

JRWIZ
01-07-2006, 03:15 PM
Yes. We'd keep Anderson for the pouding but as much as I'm a Tatum fan......Reggie would take over Tatum's job and he'd be awesome.

I agree about tater, but I'm not so sure that bush is gonna be all that great he did not do so great against a good to better Defense UT in the game the other night.

Not so sure that he really played against a great defense this past year.

And we all know that defenses in college are NO MATCH for NFL defenses. The list of Heisman winners that made it big in the NFL is short.

I personaly think the better payer was Vince Young.

tnedator
01-07-2006, 03:23 PM

There is no way any team is going to use a top three draft pick for a 'change of pace' back. If Bush was on the Broncos he would have to be in there most plays, even if he was split out on half of them.

Also, to the people that said 'we would have to give up too much' the question was 'would you like to see Reggie Bush on our team?', not would it be worth giving up x number of picks, etc.

BroncosB2B
01-07-2006, 03:25 PM
Reggie Bush looks like a scatback. Brian Westbrook-ish. JMO.

SethGrandpa
01-07-2006, 04:40 PM
Every team would like to see Bush on their team, just not for what they'd have to give up.

broncos_mtnman
01-07-2006, 04:53 PM
If Shanny has been successful at anything, it's his ability to use just about anyone with a pulse at running back.

We don't need Bush.

Favretto
01-07-2006, 05:07 PM
I like Bush. He is a one cut runner like the rest in our system and can catch a screen pass. BUT, I don't think we'd be able to swing the type of cash he'd want after his initial contract ala Portis. We all know that we don't need a RB in the 1st round. Look at the backs we've had and the rounds they were taken in...TD being one of them. We could take a back in the middle rounds that will run for 1000 yds with our blocking system. I'd love however if we were able to get Adrian Peterson in next years draft. He's a beast. Runs like TD but is faster and can cut on a dime. :cheers:

TXBRONC
01-07-2006, 05:07 PM
The opening post reads can we USE Bush not do we NEED Bush. Obviously at least imo yes we could use Bush he would be great asset. However (as the other shoe drops to the ground) we don't need Bush to be successful on offense.

TXBRONC
01-07-2006, 05:11 PM
why would you not want reggie bush on your team, the guy is the next great back in the NFL

Your opinion would be fine without the cuss word.

Buffalo118
01-07-2006, 10:26 PM
Reggie Bush looks like a scatback. Brian Westbrook-ish. JMO.

I agree he does look like a scatback. He receives to much hype. Lendale White is much better.

armedequation
01-08-2006, 12:54 AM
"He is a one cut runner"

i dont know about that....