PDA

View Full Version : Broncos versus Bye -- Pick Em' (Absurd Fun)

Spiderman
01-07-2006, 05:46 PM
Bye the Bye ---

Bye -- an illigitimate offspring of Vacation and Nobody, strange sibling of Rest, Delay, Reflect, Ponder and Plan -- is a real Fluid Phantom opponent who answers to no bottom line, answers to no fans (except a small cult of pale Goth Nihilists), and answers to no management or owner (although some Philosophers have dubiously claimed that Homeric Fate can direct and chastise Bye). Bye can always win, but really can never lose. A Cosmic Quirk of Sports -- loved but not respected, on the schedule, but just an empty Cipher -- a Ghost of a Word that can bless or haunt at will, even without Will. :cool:

broncolitis
01-07-2006, 05:50 PM
this question has been asked about 12 times!!

Den21-Bal19
01-07-2006, 05:51 PM
The Bye kicks Butt :beer:

xX-Bronco-Xx
01-07-2006, 07:51 PM
People made threads like this :huh:

T140
01-07-2006, 09:30 PM
didn't i tell two threads that the Broncos would win against the Bye??? The Bye just doesn't match up with us well i tell ya.

Spiderman
01-07-2006, 09:57 PM
this question has been asked about 12 times!!

.... And how many times was it answered?

Sure looks like people are having a bit of fun voting.

And, unless someone psychically plagiarized my future thoughts through occult means, nobody wrote what I wrote about Mr. Bye before.

So, do you favor the Broncos or Mr. Bye? -- Or do you have no real interest or opinion, but wanted to be sure that everyone knew that even though what I wrote earlier is clearly highly original, the overall subject is not?
How magnanimous of you, Mate. :duh:

Well, thanks for letting us all know.

Have a nice night. :eek: