PDA

View Full Version : noones overrated!

billymischke_33
01-07-2006, 11:50 PM
hey guys, not trien to ruin your guys' hype but honestly noone in the playoffs are overrated, not the pats not the steelers, noone. alot are underrated/ none overrated. theres nothing i would like more then winning next week againts NE and ruin their streaks, and i would also like to see bailey pick apart palmer, sho him whos overrated then huh? but noones overrated if you make the playoffs, expecially this year your not over rated.

Ravage!!!
01-07-2006, 11:52 PM
yeah.. everyone around here seems to throw around the "over-rated" comments. Everyone is overrated. Everyone is not as good as the "media" says. Everyone is over-hyped by the media except the Broncos. :yawn:

bronxs
01-07-2006, 11:55 PM
hey guys, not trien to ruin your guys' hype but honestly noone in the playoffs are overrated, not the pats not the steelers, noone. alot are underrated/ none overrated. theres nothing i would like more then winning next week againts NE and ruin their streaks, and i would also like to see bailey pick apart palmer, sho him whos overrated then huh? but noones overrated if you make the playoffs, expecially this year your not over rated.
Naw there are teams overrated. The only one in the afc are the jaguars. In the nfc, well, I think seattle is a LITTLE, but they are a good team. Just not quite as good as their record.

billymischke_33
01-07-2006, 11:57 PM
Naw there are teams overrated. The only one in the afc are the jaguars. In the nfc, well, I think seattle is a LITTLE, but they are a good team. Just not quite as good as their record.
the jags?!?!?! their 12-4 and i hardly even knew they were in the NFL till tonight, defently not overrated. the only reason the seahawks are gettin that much media is Shawn alexander, broke the record. tatfu great rookie...oh yeah and they won 11 stright longest streak in the NFL.

bronxs
01-08-2006, 01:12 AM
the jags?!?!?! their 12-4 and i hardly even knew they were in the NFL till tonight, defently not overrated. the only reason the seahawks are gettin that much media is Shawn alexander, broke the record. tatfu great rookie...oh yeah and they won 11 stright longest streak in the NFL.
Look at who those teams played. The packers could have had an eleven game winstreak if they played teams like the saints, jets, raiders, and so on. Seahawks, they are a playoff team, whether they are number one seed, well, we will find out soon, and jacksonville, Please, chiefs, and chargers are a far better team then they are so yes, the jaguars were overrated.