PDA

View Full Version : we will not beat the patriots

cdawg1001
01-08-2006, 05:48 PM
i jus dont see it happening

Fl_playa101
01-08-2006, 05:48 PM
Good thing i care less what you think raider fan with no faith...

Nomad Broncofan
01-08-2006, 05:50 PM
Wow! Stirring the nest before the week even starts!

BroncosorBust
01-08-2006, 05:51 PM
Then go jump on the Patriots band wagon, we'll see you at the game.

ErnieNovember
01-08-2006, 05:53 PM

Maybe your crystal ball is dirty, spit and wipe then check again. If you still see the same results better return your crystal ball to the gypsy from who you bought it, its a defective one.

Dean
01-08-2006, 05:53 PM

Quit looking through the media's eyes. Put your contact lenses on and look again.

Kapaibro
01-08-2006, 05:54 PM
Good, go away then.
You don't see it? Go to the Patsies forum and play there then.

RazR
01-08-2006, 05:54 PM

thanks for such an insightful post......noob

Notorious
01-08-2006, 05:56 PM

Dude you have no confidence, i dont want to see you posting here.

Elway
01-08-2006, 06:06 PM
Ok, I am going to give Shanny a ring and tell him to just send his players home, because the season was a waste and they don't need to show up for Saturdays game since the outcome is already decided.

Beastie Bern
01-08-2006, 06:06 PM
I'm guessing this game will go down to the last possesion. The Broncs have always played the Pats well, but the Playoffs are such a different animal for the Pats. Shanny needs to dig deep in his bag...

Gyro
01-08-2006, 06:10 PM

Are you a raider fan or just a retarded pats fan?? :duh:

The least you can do is explain why we won't beat them, you post is negative and just plain stupid.

Patriots_Nation
01-08-2006, 06:18 PM
Wow! Stirring the nest before the week even starts!

Well...We all have one thing in common...We both hate the Chokeland Faiders fans..
:beer:

This will be an excellent game...if you had Elway...well...we wouldn't have a shot.....but you don't..and as we've shown in the past...can beat you in your house...only time will time.....

JetterIsBetter
01-08-2006, 06:36 PM
TREASON!!! TREASON!!! someone get a rope

Dr. Broncos
01-08-2006, 06:40 PM

What are you smoking?

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
01-08-2006, 06:42 PM
i think we do beat the patriots

rtomaine25
01-08-2006, 06:45 PM
i think we will win by a touchdown

Archimedes Owl
01-08-2006, 06:48 PM
Well...We all have one thing in common...We both hate the Chokeland Faiders fans..

This will be an excellent game...if you had Elway...well...we wouldn't have a shot.....but you don't..and as we've shown in the past...can beat you in your house...only time will time.....
We've shown this year that we can beat you in our house. It is true that the Patriots have a pretty good team, but I honestly expect the Broncos to win. Sure, I am not crazy and I realize that anything can happen, but the Broncos are the better team this year.

When you say that you've shown that you can beat us in our house, you can only be referring to a game that we played in 2003 when you beat the Broncos with Danny Kanell starting. Because that's the last time that the Patriots beat the Broncos. The thing is that the game was won by Brady in last minute heroics despite Plummer being injured, but that's all moot because that was a long time ago.

Wanobe
01-08-2006, 06:48 PM
why cause the media said so?

they also said we wouldnt get this far said we wouldnt win our div.

said we couldnt beat the chargers/cheifs and the list goes on

the pats bandwagon has plenty of room left on it so go take a seat now....and when the broncos will the superbowl ill be the one pushing everyone off the bandwagon!

broncoswin
01-08-2006, 06:53 PM

I totally disagree.... We have a couple of key advantages: 1) We are at home and 2) We have played them this year and WON!

I hope we are underdogs when the line comes out as that could fire the Broncos up even more. We are peaking at the right time. No one in the media gave us a chance against San Diego last week and look what happened..... handly....

JetterIsBetter
01-08-2006, 06:57 PM

HAHAHA! Like you showed us this year that we can be beat in our house. What is our record at home this year? 8-0, i guess you are right we are pretty vulnerable. The jags are not as good as ppl think, they, much like the patriots, had an extremely soft schedule. Try playin the chiefs and chargers twice, and see where the patriots end up. The chargers already put 1 whippin on you this year in YOUR house, the famous gillette.

SmithOverTO
01-08-2006, 08:50 PM

Hey kid, how about some analysis? :confused:

imanidb
01-08-2006, 08:56 PM
Yeah, objectivity is nice. The Broncos will win the game if they do what they've been doin all year; run the ball, stop the run, and hit a few big plays. One thing that does have to concern you when defending the Patriots is how well they throw the ball short. I do not think they will run the ball as effectively as they did on the Jags, who have played down to their competition all year (had to catch up sometime), but this team picks up 3rd and 7 or longer as well as any other team in the league. I just want to see some pressure on Brady and big hits, he can't complete all of 'em...

qnred
01-08-2006, 09:06 PM
I NO we can beat the PATS we've done it before we'll do it again..and squash all the hipe about the PATS and how they can pull it off in the post season...

Prediction: Broncos 31 Pats 24

THEN to INDY for some sweet sweet revenge.......... :beer:

WE CAN DO IT..!!!!!

Girl in Niagara Falls..Canada....

GO BRONCOS

Archimedes Owl
01-08-2006, 09:17 PM
The Patriots have one of the weakest rushing offenses in the league. They only gain 3.4 yards per carry in the running game. That's good for 30th in the league.

Their strength is clearly in the passing game. They are ranked 9th in the league in completion percentage and fifth in yards per attempt. They are a very good pass offense. And it isn't just the underneath passes. To have an average that high, they have to be able to make the big play as well.

Luckily, Denver's strength is it's passing defense. The Broncos have been ahead more than any team in the league, but one. Not only that, but those leads have often been large. This means that teams have passed on us to catch up a lot. Usually, when teams have a lead like that they allow a higher completion percentage because they give them the opposition underneath pass. You would expect the Broncos to allow a high completion percentage because of that. Still, Denver ranks third in the league in lowest completion percentage allowed. They also rank fourth in yards allowed per attempt and 6th in interceptions. The high number of pass attempts against Denver may have inflated our interception numbers a bit. Nonetheless, Denver has one of the better pass defenses in the league. It will be interesting to see how this matchup goes. It's strength verses strength.

slapshot726
01-08-2006, 09:48 PM

you are the same guy who is constantly saying that....dont call yourself a Broncos fan and then every week say that we are goin to lose......you suck.

dud
01-08-2006, 09:56 PM
We've shown this year that we can beat you in our house. It is true that the Patriots have a pretty good team, but I honestly expect the Broncos to win. Sure, I am not crazy and I realize that anything can happen, but the Broncos are the better team this year.

When you say that you've shown that you can beat us in our house, you can only be referring to a game that we played in 2003 when you beat the Broncos with Danny Kanell starting. Because that's the last time that the Patriots beat the Broncos. The thing is that the game was won by Brady in last minute heroics despite Plummer being injured, but that's all moot because that was a long time ago.

Amen.

Ask any team that walked into Denver this season (including the Patriots) and ask them what they proved. EVERY team we played walked away with a loss. I don't expect to see anything different.

Bellthebest
01-08-2006, 09:57 PM

wow, that is such a great and detailed explanation of why you think that we are gunna lose this game.

Orange Cru$h
01-08-2006, 10:06 PM
I totally disagree.... We have a couple of key advantages: 1) We are at home and 2) We have played them this year and WON!

I hope we are underdogs when the line comes out as that could fire the Broncos up even more. We are peaking at the right time. No one in the media gave us a chance against San Diego last week and look what happened..... handly....
Looks like we are favored by three but I say we win by 13. Patsies have no chance in OUR house!!! :eek:

atruebroncosfan
01-09-2006, 08:55 AM
well f u then. nobody saw us beating the pack in our first SB win. i love the doubt from other people cuz denver can feed off of it. but not from their own fans, come on man have some faith!

Deck
01-09-2006, 09:19 AM
Try playin the chiefs and chargers twice, and see where the patriots end up. The chargers already put 1 whippin on you this year in YOUR house, the famous gillette.
Excellent! :cheers:

sharp_shepherd
01-09-2006, 09:27 AM

Then go shopping with your wife then and watch our highlights when you get home. If you cant even imagine the Broncos winning then you are plain assssss stupid.

cdawg1001
01-10-2006, 10:55 PM
patriots r playin much better than us :coffee:

Ravage!!!
01-10-2006, 11:05 PM
patriots r playin much better than us :coffee:

what? You know. I'm all for one being realistic when they post.... but you aren't being realistic... you are flat out being ridiculously pestimistic. I honestly don't even see you being a fan at all. As a fan, I don't want you around me. You should just go buy yourself some Raider shirts so that your "down" attitude... will fit right in.

BroncoManiac_69
01-10-2006, 11:07 PM
Where did you guys come up with Raider fan with a name like cdawg?

Cleveland Browns :duh:

patsradynasty
01-10-2006, 11:22 PM
Both teams had a pretty equal schedule strength.

Schedule Strength (opponents record) of remaining teams:

Redskins: .539
Pats: .508
Broncos: .500
Steelers: .492
Bears: .457
Colts: .457
Panthers: .449
Seahawks: .430

The Broncos and Pats are two great teams and its tough to say who has the better shot at winning. There are just so many factors. This game will be so fun to watch!

lcsj
01-11-2006, 01:51 PM
Get off our website. It's the fair weather fans like you that make me sick. You aren't a true fan.

Medford Bronco
01-11-2006, 02:02 PM

You sound like the Boston yahoos (I live in Boston) on how the "Greatest Dynasty in the History Of Professional Sports" can not lose this game!

Also don't forget "The most disrespected team in the history of the world" OK I am exaggerating to make my point.

Broncos 27-24 in a great game. If you feel they won't win don't watch!!!