PDA

View Full Version : NE @ Denver!!

BronxBroncsFan
01-08-2006, 05:50 PM
This is fine with me, bring on the Patrioits!! You will see the Broncos will win this game. I like the Pitt matchup @ Indy too. Pitt is a very physical Team, hopefully they'll give them headaches (LITERALLY!). We could be the Team to put the nails in their coffin, I would like that! The Patriots are not the Team we don't wanna play. If Pitt goes to Indy, God bless them. Obviously, the football gods weren't with the Bengals today, they deserved to lose. Plus, any Team we play doesn't matter! We wanted this position, I'm THRILLED, can't wait 'till Saturday!!!!

We will beat NE in workmanlike fashion, in a low scoring hard hitting affair, something like 20-7, 21-10, 22-13... YEAH!!!

READ THE SIG!!!!! Yeah! There!! AFCC!!

BoderVhi
01-08-2006, 06:07 PM
This is fine with me, bring on the Patrioits!! You will see the Broncos will win this game. I like the Pitt matchup @ Indy too. Pitt is a very physical Team, hopefully they'll give them headaches (LITERALLY!). We could be the Team to put the nails in their coffin, I would like that! The Patriots are not the Team we don't wanna play. If Pitt goes to Indy, God bless them. Obviously, the football gods weren't with the Bengals today, they deserved to lose. Plus, any Team we play doesn't matter! We wanted this position, I'm THRILLED, can't wait 'till Saturday!!!!

We will beat NE in workmanlike fashion, in a low scoring hard hitting affair, something like 20-7, 21-10, 22-13... YEAH!!!

I think Broncos are going to lose this game. The score will be something like 23-17 NE. Sorry Broncos, no playoff win without JE.

Colorado69
01-08-2006, 07:47 PM
No playoff win without John Elway? Just how long do you think it will take? Eventually they will win. Next week should be a good chance to prove you wrong. Both teams are improved from the last game, but New England still has a weak secondary. Jake lit them up last game and should do so again. D-Line injury recovery will help their run D, but we really ripped them up last time. They are still a make-shift defense. This game, the D will blitz Brady for the entire game. The Bronco's D has improved dramatically since the first game. It would be great to see a Bronco blowout just to stop the Patriot's run and to get the Bronco's some positive press. I love it when Salsbury gets shown to be a moron.

broncos_mtnman
01-08-2006, 07:52 PM

Sometimes, you need to be careful what you wish for.

I think NE is by far the worse possible matchup. Cincy or Jacksonville would have been much more desirable.

And as far as Pitt beating INDY... Get serious. Once INDY gets up by a score or two, Pitts running game goes away and Ben "the statue" Rothlesberger is left trying to win.

Not gonna happen.

I think it's going to be INDY and NE in the AFC game. Sorry, but that's how it looks to me.

Fl_playa101
01-08-2006, 07:54 PM

I think NE is by far the worse possible matchup. Cincy or Jacksonville would have been much more desirable.

And as far as Pitt beating INDY... Get serious. Once INDY gets up by a score or two, Pitts running game goes away and Ben "the statue" Rothlesberger is left trying to win.

Not gonna happen.

I think it's going to be INDY and NE in the AFC game. Sorry, but that's how it looks to me.

I love pessimistic fans. So when the broncos do win its soooooo nice to stick it to em(the pessimistic fans).

Hey mtnman, howbout a wager. If denver wins you wear a sig of my choice and if we lose i will wear your "i hate jake" sig ;)

ABQOrangenBlue
01-08-2006, 08:07 PM

Not gonna happen.

Yep. Denver's undefeated at home, all but one loss went down to the wire, yet they will lose this, the most meaningful game since the retirement of JE. I would assume it's a definite that the Pats win. After all, they have owned the Broncos for years. Cincy or Jacksonville more desirable? Why don't you state the obvious Mr. Madden? :coffee:

broncos_mtnman
01-08-2006, 08:07 PM
I love pessimistic fans. So when the broncos do win its soooooo nice to stick it to em(the pessimistic fans).

Hey mtnman, howbout a wager. If denver wins you wear a sig of my choice and if we lose i will wear your "i hate jake" sig ;)

That's an interesting offer...

but I don't gamble.

I hope to heck I'm wrong. I just don't see it right now.

atH20
01-08-2006, 08:09 PM
How can anyone post that the Broncos are going to lose this weekend's game and call themself a Bronco fan? We own New England and always have. If you want to bring up our last loss to them, go ahead and take a look at who was our starting quarterback for that game. He is on the street right now and Brady won it in the last 30 seconds. I think someone has a fetish for Brady and is torn between their favorite player and their "so called" favorite team. Foolish little prognosticators and their predictions. I say we beat New England by 10 or more and expose that weak secondary of theirs and........

Oh, Sorry, but that's how it looks to me.

orange luvver
01-08-2006, 08:14 PM
Hey mtnman- You always stressed that you were a huge fan, just not of Jake, and I've always backed you up on that...So you pick N.E. to win next week?
WHY? Because of Jake?
Are you forgetting a few things like the most productive running tandem in the NFL...
Like Rod...
Like our tight end choices?
Like our DEFENSE???
WOW dude, you make it easy to say you have really gone over the edge...
After the article in the paper, maybe we can just refer to Jake as "bro", not ST. and I can't wait to hear you say this time next week how you actually think Jake can win it all for us...

BronxBroncsFan
01-08-2006, 08:17 PM
I am STUNNED by all of our fans saying we're not going to win!!!

Mountainman, you should root for another Team. Your Sig states how we get NO RESPECT, BUT you don't respect your Team yourself. It's kinda an oxymoron. You may hate Jake to DEATH, but this is certainly a winnable game.

CameronY
01-08-2006, 08:19 PM
How does a person stating their opinion about the team they root for make them a non-fan?

It's no secret to anyone on this forum that mtnman has been a big critic of JP, and is the self appointed leader of the "order."

But stataing that he doesn't think we can pull it off doesn't mean he's not a fan...he's just saying that he beleives we can't pull it off.

Hopefully he's wrong, but he's still a fan!

rogue719
01-08-2006, 08:26 PM

Not gonna happen.

I agree with most of your post. I wanted Cincy to win so that NE would go to Indy first. Then, if and when they knock off the Colts and we had to play them, it would be here.

Either way, it means we play NE here and now unless Pittsburgh manages to win, we go the following week to Indianapolis.

Either way, we get the two toughest teams in the playoffs besides us.

But, if you want to be the best, you got to beat the best.

broncos_mtnman
Hey mtnman- You always stressed that you were a huge fan, just not of Jake, and I've always backed you up on that...So you pick N.E. to win next week?
WHY? Because of Jake?
Are you forgetting a few things like the most productive running tandem in the NFL...
Like Rod...
Like our tight end choices?
Like our DEFENSE???
WOW dude, you make it easy to say you have really gone over the edge...
After the article in the paper, maybe we can just refer to Jake as "bro", not ST. and I can't wait to hear you say this time next week how you actually think Jake can win it all for us...

I'm not saying St. Jake will lose the game. Not even close.

I think NE will win because of the intangibles.

Belichick - Brady - Undefeated in the playoffs

We are only 3-2 against NE since Belichick became head coach (2-2 at home).

I haven't gone over the edge. I bought my playoff tickets.

I just think, that of the three teams we could have faced, this is the one we should be the most afraid of.

atH20
Well I can say that he wouldn't be welcome around me being that kind of Bronco fan. I would also say that he wouldn't be welcome around any current Bronco player or management for that matter. The world needs pessimists but the sporting world needs them like they need the clap. If it were up to some "so called" Bronco fans, we might as well cede the game and let New England play the following week.

I am calling Mountain Man out and saying that the only reason he is preaching this garbage is because he adores Brady. Some of you are just fooled into thinking this guy actually cares about this team and it really is a joke that someone would be pissed that their team is actually 2 wins away from the Super Bowl.

orange luvver
01-08-2006, 08:32 PM
I'm not saying St. Jake will lose the game. Not even close.

I think NE will win because of the intangibles.

Belichick - Brady - Undefeated in the playoffs

We are only 3-2 against NE since Belichick became head coach (2-2 at home).

I haven't gone over the edge. I bought my playoff tickets.

I just think, that of the three teams we could have faced, this is the one we should be the most afraid of.

That's BROTHER Jake man...
Talk to ya after the game next week???

CameronY
01-08-2006, 08:46 PM
Well I can say that he wouldn't be welcome around me being that kind of Bronco fan. I would also say that he wouldn't be welcome around any current Bronco player or management for that matter. The world needs pessimists but the sporting world needs them like they need the clap. If it were up to some "so called" Bronco fans, we might as well cede the game and let New England play the following week.

I am calling Mountain Man out and saying that the only reason he is preaching this garbage is because he adores Brady. Some of you are just fooled into thinking this guy actually cares about this team and it really is a joke that someone would be pissed that their team is actually 2 wins away from the Super Bowl.

I can understand your harsh feeling about someone speaking ill about our future.

Remember, a few posts ago mtnman said that he does not gamble. Someone offered him a bet and he refused. Yet, he bets a whole lot on his reputation when he comes in here and posts the things that he does. I have seen that amidst the harsh rhetoric he sometimes (okay, maybe most of the time) posts, he is still rooting for the broncs.

He just can't see the light. He's crying out to all of us to show him the light!! Don't abandon him for his lack of faith. Instead, remind him that while Jake is NOT A SAINT, the TEAM will make it happen. There is still some MILE HIGH MAGIC!

If he can't see this, then all we can do is either try to show him the light or let him wander off and get lost and not complian about his outlandish prognostications.

The rest of us will cling on to HOPE, because in this material world, that's all we have that someone can't take away from us! :beer:

atH20
01-08-2006, 08:59 PM
Thanks for understanding what I am trying to convey but I feel very strongly about being a Bronco fan. It is too easy to take the stance of saying that we will lose because you are not setting up any emotional attachment to the outcome. If the team wins then you are just wrong and can live with it but if they lose, you can tell yourself that you knew it was going to happen.
I live outside of Denver and for that matter, out of Colorado but I have been a loyal Bronco fan for over 25 years. I know what it is like to stand by your team and have them crushed in the Big Dance and take the fallout from my peers. Each time I thought we had a chance (even in '89) and I never once proclaimed that we were going to lose. It takes some big balls to do that every time and I am proud that I put myself out there with my team, win or lose.

armedequation
01-08-2006, 08:59 PM
if thats mtn man's opinion then its his opinion, dont heckle him for it. Oh and mtn man dont take the sig bet so serious, I say go for it. But sorry I dont agree with you about new england. I would be more worried about the steelers. Dont write them off, I think they have a good chance of beating indy and I'll tell you why...how did san diego beat them? they were physical.....how does pitt play?

topscribe
01-08-2006, 09:05 PM
I am STUNNED by all of our fans saying we're not going to win!!!

Mountainman, you should root for another Team. Your Sig states how we get NO RESPECT, BUT you don't respect your Team yourself. It's kinda an oxymoron. You may hate Jake to DEATH, but this is certainly a winnable game.
On the other hand, if you are going to join the half-wits who have accused Mtnman of not being a fan of the Broncos, perhaps you ought to quit posting on this board. What Mtnman expects to happen in the next game has nothing to do with whether he is a fan of the Broncos. It has to do with how he realistically sees what he believes is going to happen.

I expect the Broncos to win because they have a special team this year. On the other hand, Mtnman may be right, and they may not. Nonetheless, Mtnman has had season tickets to Broncos home games for years now (have you?). He will be there at Invesco this Saturday (will you?).

If you disagree with Mtnman, then disagree, and provide an intelligent argument as to why. And cut the crap about whether or not he is a fan of the Broncos.

-----

CameronY
01-08-2006, 09:19 PM
Nonetheless, Mtnman has had season tickets to Broncos home games for years now (have you?). He will be there at Invesco this Saturday (will you?).

If you disagree with Mtnman, then disagree, and provide an intelligent argument as to why. And cut the crap about whether or not he is a fan of the Broncos.

-----

I agree with the "intelligent argument" demand you issues, Top. However, I think the fact that "mntman has had season tickets to Broncos home games for years now" is not necessarily a true measure of how big of a fan he is compared to others.

For example, we all know how hard (next to impossible) it is to get season tickets for the Broncos. We know that mtnman has them. Presumably he waited a long time to get them, and has held them for many years as well. Wish I had them!

But, just because he has the season tickets doesn't make him anymore valid of a fan than me. For all anyone else knows, he could be the recipient of those tickets through some long held interests in Kansas City, Oakland, or San Diego!

Bottom line, "season ticket" holder status is nothing more than that.

jbones733
01-08-2006, 09:27 PM
lil nervouse of Bellichik & Brady, they still have not lost a playoff game since being teamed together, rediculous record, gonna be tought , HUGE that we are home., should be a real good game,, go broncs

AznBroncoFan
01-09-2006, 12:09 AM
We need to expose N.E.'s secondary as soon as possible. The media just can't stop talking about the pats. We need to punch brady in the mouth. Their running game is weak. Our corners need to stay close to their WR's to limit brady's quick slant passes. And Gold will have to cover watson good. Pressure on brady is the key just like it will be on Manning. They got some bums on their O-line and secondary. Broncos should exploit it early and often. We'll win 27-17. Don't let the hype scare you. It's at our house and we're gonna be as physical as ever!

atH20
01-09-2006, 12:49 AM
I had the opportunity to purchase season tickets in 1992. I still have the acceptance letter and the stadium seating chart that had the available seats to choose from framed on my wall. They were all upper level. Does that make me a true fan? I have to agree that having season tickets is a great thing, but it does not measure how much of a fan you are. I am sure all of those luxury boxes have die-hard fans in them. Did you ever think it may be a social status thing? As far as cutting the crap.....I have just as much of a right to voice my opinion as Mountain Man does and my point is based on his disdain of our quarterback and the love of Brady. I would of liked to have played the Bengals, but that was only after the fact that they lost Palmer. With Palmer, the Bengals gave us more of a risk. Don't buy into the hype about the Patriots.

Double_L
01-09-2006, 01:07 AM
I agree with the "intelligent argument" demand you issues, Top. However, I think the fact that "mntman has had season tickets to Broncos home games for years now" is not necessarily a true measure of how big of a fan he is compared to others.

For example, we all know how hard (next to impossible) it is to get season tickets for the Broncos. We know that mtnman has them. Presumably he waited a long time to get them, and has held them for many years as well. Wish I had them!

But, just because he has the season tickets doesn't make him anymore valid of a fan than me. For all anyone else knows, he could be the recipient of those tickets through some long held interests in Kansas City, Oakland, or San Diego!
Um, no. Top wasn't trying to say whether Mntman was a bigger fan just 'cause he had season tickets, he was just saying it'd be stupid to assume that he's not a bronco fan, because he has had season tickets 'for years now'. Did he say anthing about being more "valid" a fan than you or someone else?

I also think that having season tickets for an extended period of time IS an indicator of how big a fan you are. Now I do understand there are geographical and financial issues that prevent some fans from going to games, but if you have the dedication to spend a fair amount of money on a season ticket year after year, it shows you support your team no matter how the team does, whether it be 2-14 or 14-2. Can't say that for 90% of the people on these boards. It doesn't make him a superior fan, it'd just be ignorant to ignore this fact when saying he's not a "true fan."

Bottom line, "season ticket" holder status is nothing more than that.
Again, if you don't think holding season tickets means anything, then I don't know what else to say.

RazR
01-09-2006, 01:20 AM

Not gonna happen.

Sucks to be you man.... sucks to be you.

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!

RazR
01-09-2006, 01:25 AM
Thanks for understanding what I am trying to convey but I feel very strongly about being a Bronco fan. It is too easy to take the stance of saying that we will lose because you are not setting up any emotional attachment to the outcome. If the team wins then you are just wrong and can live with it but if they lose, you can tell yourself that you knew it was going to happen.
I live outside of Denver and for that matter, out of Colorado but I have been a loyal Bronco fan for over 25 years. I know what it is like to stand by your team and have them crushed in the Big Dance and take the fallout from my peers. Each time I thought we had a chance (even in '89) and I never once proclaimed that we were going to lose. It takes some big balls to do that every time and I am proud that I put myself out there with my team, win or lose.

Nice post :) It's good to see someone speak from their heart, no matter how the cards may stack against your team (btw, I like the Broncos to win this game... hands down).

I think some poster here would rather predict the worse day-in & day-out so they can help prevent being hurt if things don't go the way they "predicted". That, and so they can tell all of us "fan-boys" how right they were.

No matter the situation, I'll NEVER say the Broncos aren't going to pull it out. It's all a fan owes to it's team.

Southstander
01-09-2006, 02:10 AM
I'll have to admit I do like the Pats, I have since the early 90's I own a Brady Probowl Jersey. However I bleed Orange and Blue, the Broncos will CRUSH the Brady Bunch!!!!

Needless to say, that jersey will be burried deep in to ,my closet for Sat game

muse
01-09-2006, 03:22 AM
It won't be an easy game, the Pats will come out firing. And the Broncos will answer. I'm pretty sure we'll be the underdog again this game which, this season, has had it's charms for us. Last game we kept Brady's completion % down to just over 50. No doubt everyone will be fired up for this one, and I look forward to it. Of course, being the jinxer that I am, I won't watch it.

AlWilsonizKING
01-09-2006, 07:31 AM
I have since the early 90's I own a Brady Probowl Jersey.

How is that? :confused:

PEACE!!!

JRWIZ
01-09-2006, 08:19 AM
BOS has a good team, has not lost a PO game forever. We have won 2 of 5 games to them since their revival. 2-2 @ home.

That been said.

Many of those games were with an inferior team compared to BOS. BOS is riding the crest so to speak as far as the media is concerned. DEN is all but unknown by the press.

DEN is playing @ home at MILE HIGH with a really loud fan base. With a better team than in the past. BOS team is not what it used to be although Brady has had his best year ever.

While it will be a close game DEN should prevail barring injury to one of our key players of some sorts.

oldrover
01-09-2006, 08:58 AM
Pats fan here... hey, you guys should hear what happens on our message boards when a Pats fan picks the opposition to win. It's like throwing chum on shark-infested waters... :eek:

BronxBroncsFan
01-09-2006, 09:43 AM
(Originally posted by Me-I am STUNNED by all of our fans saying we're not going to win!!!Mountainman, you should root for another Team. Your Sig states how we get NO RESPECT, BUT you don't respect your Team yourself. It's kinda an oxymoron. You may hate Jake to DEATH, but this is certainly a winnable game.)

Topscribe-

On the other hand, if you are going to join the half-wits... (You know, for someone who complains about everyone else, you sure like bashing people. I wasn't bashing him.)

Perhaps you ought to quit posting on this board... (Umm no, perhaps you should stop calling people out. No one forced you to post and attack ME. Don't EVER agree with me? TOO BAD, GET OVER IT. Perhaps you oughta quit posting against me.)

What Mtnman expects to happen in the next game has nothing to do with whether he is a fan of the Broncos. It has to do with how he realistically sees what he believes is going to happen... (No matter who we played, he probably would say we'd lose, because he HATES Jake.)

I expect the Broncos to win because they have a special team this year. (That's ALL you had to say, good for you. Congratulations. You should have put that up.)

Nonetheless, Mtnman has had season tickets to Broncos home games for years now have you?. He will be there at Invesco this Saturday will you?.
(CONGRATS TO HIM. I flew practically all the way across the USA to see MY Team... Take those Season Tix and shove them. Just because you have Season Tix DOES NOT make one person a bigger Fan than the next. That's STUPID, I expected a little better from you.)

If you disagree with Mtnman, then disagree, and provide an intelligent argument as to why. (UMM, I DID MR. OPINIONATED.)

And cut the crap about whether or not he is a fan of the Broncos. (So, you can say he's a bigger fan than EVERYONE cause he has Season Tix? Pffft.)

I DON'T CARE if you're a Fan of this Team since their birth, if your 100 Years old, if you have had seson Tix forever, where you live or what you do, no one has a right to be a bigger fan because they have liked this Team longer or has Tix. It's not my fault I wasn't born in the 30's or 40's or WHATEVER. I was just saying he seems to say by his Sig, the Broncos get no respect. He doesn't give it himself.

DenverBrian
01-09-2006, 10:03 AM
Honestly, I would rather play New England because Cinci's passing attack (with Palmer) scared the crap out of me. Once Palmer got hurt it was a different ball game.

broncofan27
01-09-2006, 10:55 AM
After all, they have owned the Broncos for years.
Ummm you are crazy...Denver has one 3 of the last 4 and Kanell was the starter in the one loss....get real

broncos_mtnman
01-09-2006, 01:31 PM
Sucks to be you man.... sucks to be you.

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!

If you say so. I'm quite happy being me.

By the way, this is the type of "personal attack" stuff I often refer to in my posts. You don't reply to the CONTENT of my post, instead you make a personal attack about how it "sucks to be me."

Whatever makes you feel good about yourself.

greatpilgrimNE
01-09-2006, 01:58 PM
We need to expose N.E.'s secondary as soon as possible. The media just can't stop talking about the pats. We need to punch brady in the mouth. Their running game is weak. Our corners need to stay close to their WR's to limit brady's quick slant passes. And Gold will have to cover watson good. Pressure on brady is the key just like it will be on Manning. They got some bums on their O-line and secondary. Broncos should exploit it early and often. We'll win 27-17. Don't let the hype scare you. It's at our house and we're gonna be as physical as ever!

Ya know comments like yours make me feel sick. The media just can't stop talking about the pats... wt% is that? They been babbling on about the Colts all year long, now we finally have somebody noticed that this team has picked itself up off the floor, and all of a sudden Tom Brady, who alone had to carry a team towards the then pretty impossible expectations and through constant ridicule, deserves a "punch in the mouth"?

Allow me explain this to you. Try imagining a season ending injury to Bell in the 3rd game, a pretty serious (for an RB) injury to Mike Andreson, take 3 of your best defense players out to injury/stroke/retirement before the season - and there you have the 2005 NE team. Now imagine it's a Broncos team with JE qb'ing the ship, and he has to do it virtually alone - the defense is not stopping anybody, there's no playmakers, and there's no one to run the ball. Now imagine most of those missing players somehow manage to return in the middle of the season, including a certain guy who like, didn't even practice in the preseason and had to lead the defense against a certain archenemy in his second (!!!!!) game in more than 7 months, which just so happened to be the most hyped up MNF game of the year... in spite of all that and TONS of humiliation and ridicule, late in November they finally turn the ship around.

Now I'm not saying we're gonna win this game, cuz you guys got yourselves an exceptional squad this year - but do I think that because of what we've done we have earned a little respect and recognition. It's the Colts with their cupcake schedule you should be hating on, not the Patriots.

As for the fans like you... you are either ignorant or totally classless. I'm disgusted.

JRWIZ
01-09-2006, 02:31 PM
Ya know comments like yours make me feel sick. The media just can't stop talking about the pats... wt% is that? They been babbling on about the Colts all year long, now we finally have somebody noticed that this team has picked itself up off the floor, and all of a sudden Tom Brady, who alone had to carry a team towards the then pretty impossible expectations and through constant ridicule, deserves a "punch in the mouth"?

Allow me explain this to you. Try imagining a season ending injury to Bell in the 3rd game, a pretty serious (for an RB) injury to Mike Andreson, take 3 of your best defense players out to injury/stroke/retirement before the season - and there you have the 2005 NE team. Now imagine it's a Broncos team with JE qb'ing the ship, and he has to do it virtually alone - the defense is not stopping anybody, there's no playmakers, and there's no one to run the ball. Now imagine most of those missing players somehow manage to return in the middle of the season, including a certain guy who like, didn't even practice in the preseason and had to lead the defense against a certain archenemy in his second (!!!!!) game in more than 7 months, which just so happened to be the most hyped up MNF game of the year... in spite of all that and TONS of humiliation and ridicule, late in November they finally turn the ship around.

Now I'm not saying we're gonna win this game, cuz you guys got yourselves an exceptional squad this year - but do I think that because of what we've done we have earned a little respect and recognition. It's the Colts with their cupcake schedule you should be hating on, not the Patriots.

As for the fans like you... you are either ignorant or totally classless. I'm disgusted.

Not that Y'all are not in a cupcake division either.

MIA 9-7
Jets 4-12
BUF 5-11

Combined 18-30

vs IND combined
18-30

vs PIT
23-25

Vs DEN combined
23-25

NYG 25-23
CHI 18-30
TPA 19-26
SEA 15-33

Bos had a tough road with the personnel losses and the coordinator losses. But DEN did not back door the playoffs like some did.

Some of us had played a winning combined schedule.

All the world has heard was how great the pasties are, it gets old. We will all see this week who deserves more or less media coverage.

BTW the privilege of posting here is strictly voluntary if you don't like what you are reading DON'T read it.

greatpilgrimNE
01-09-2006, 03:01 PM
Not that Y'all are not in a cupcake division either.

MIA 9-7
Jets 4-12
BUF 5-11

Combined 18-30

vs IND combined
18-30

vs PIT
23-25

Vs DEN combined
23-25

NYG 25-23
CHI 18-30
TPA 19-26
SEA 15-33

Bos had a tough road with the personnel losses and the coordinator losses. But DEN did not back door the playoffs like some did.

To this I would like to say the following. If we entered by the back door, then so did the Seahawks (3 teams with 6/10 or less in the NFC West) and the Bears (like the Pats, they also have only one team with a winning record in their division, and also 9-7).

Some of us had played a winning combined schedule.

Kudos to you. We did, however, have to play Pittsburg and the Colts in addition to your entire division and the NFC South. If anything, i wouldn't mind playing the NFC East as you did - the two divisions are incomparable. Also, your team hasn't nearly had the lossess I have taken pains to describe above in a somewhat creative fashion, and I didn't even get started on the personnel.

All the world has heard was how great the pasties are, it gets old. We will all see this week who deserves more or less media coverage.

Why call names? Can we stop the hate? I just want to have an intelligent discussion.

BTW the privilege of posting here is strictly voluntary if you don't like what you are reading DON'T read it.

I don't mind PoV's different from my own. In fact, I have come here to hear them. Unfortunately, I am still waiting for someone to formulate one in a respectful way, be that towards my team or myself.

ABQOrangenBlue
01-09-2006, 05:01 PM
Ummm you are crazy...Denver has one 3 of the last 4 and Kanell was the starter in the one loss....get real

Read my whole response and you'll see that this was facetiously stated. :coffee: