PDA

View Full Version : To be the best you have to beat the best

Notorious
01-08-2006, 05:55 PM
So everyone in here wants us to play the bengals because they are down right now...

why don't you embrace the fact that we are going to play the better wildcard teams and the better team will face indy...

We should be wanting to play the hottest team so if we do win the superbowl no one can make justifications on how easy it was.

and besides....who wants to come into Denver and play a 13-3 AFC powerhouse? :beer:

Buff_bronc_fan
01-08-2006, 05:56 PM
I had some similar thoughts...

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?p=843149#post843149

RazR
01-08-2006, 06:00 PM
I agree, in order to be the Champs, you have to beat the champs first. EVERYONE here knew before the playoffs started, the road to the Superbowl was going to be through the Patriots & most likely, the Colts.

This is the time the Broncos have been waiting for. This is where you make your mark in this league and become a champion.

AussieGriff
01-08-2006, 06:00 PM
We should be wanting to play the hottest team so if we do win the superbowl no one can make justifications on how easy it was.

Amen to that....

Then again, I won't complain if we're hosting the Steelers after we dispose of the Patriots.

Patriots_Nation
01-08-2006, 06:02 PM
So everyone in here wants us to play the bengals because they are down right now...

why don't you embrace the fact that we are going to play the better wildcard teams and the better team will face indy...

and besides....who wants to come into Denver and play a 13-3 AFC powerhouse? :beer:

Agreed....!!!!But as you know....Our Patriots have no problem on the road come playoff time....Nevertheless...it will be a great game beteewn two great teams....it's a classic!!!!

BroncFanIN
01-08-2006, 06:03 PM
Playing and beating any of the remaining teams is tough. There is a reason they made the playoffs. I feel confident we can beat NE in our house. The crowd will be crazy loud.

We'll play some solid smashmouth football, and run, run, run! Mix with some play action, we'll win a tough fought game at home.

All the hype will focus on NE this week, leaving Denver in the shadows. People are going to be shocked how good this team is. :D

Patriots_Nation
01-08-2006, 06:04 PM
Amen to that....

Then again, I won't complain if we're hosting the Steelers after we dispose of the Patriots.

"After We Dispose of The Patriots" LOL.... Famous last words from many an opposing fanebase over the last several years!!!!!
:D

16BRONCOKY
01-08-2006, 06:07 PM
BRONCOS FAN FROM KY. MY 1ST TIME ON HERE. JUST WANT TO WISH THE BRONCOS GOOD LUCK NEXT WEEKEND AGAINST NEW ENGLAND. I HAVE A LADY I WORK WITH WHO IS A BIG NEW ENGLAND FAN. MY PREDICTION IS

BRONCOS 35
PATRIOTS 20 :beer:

RazR
01-08-2006, 06:11 PM
"After We Dispose of The Patriots" LOL.... Famous last words from many an opposing fanebase over the last several years!!!!!
:D

Ladies and gentlemen.... welcome the New England fanbase!

Enjoy your stay here at our lovely boards. May I recommend the "Trash Talk Forum"? It's a lovely suite that offers much of what you will need for your week-long stay :)

Again, welcome aboard!

bronc_fan23
01-08-2006, 06:13 PM
Welcome to the Boards :beer:

GoPatsGo
01-08-2006, 06:14 PM
Go Pats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Patriots_Nation
01-08-2006, 06:20 PM
BRONCOS FAN FROM KY. MY 1ST TIME ON HERE. JUST WANT TO WISH THE BRONCOS GOOD LUCK NEXT WEEKEND AGAINST NEW ENGLAND. I HAVE A LADY I WORK WITH WHO IS A BIG NEW ENGLAND FAN. MY PREDICTION IS

BRONCOS 35

Who's posting any sort of Trash? Iwas just responding to a post.....lol kinda untral sensative here eh? lol

BroncFanIN
01-08-2006, 06:20 PM

BRONCOS 35
wow! A bronco fan in Kentucky! :eek: I almost live in KY (Charlestown)..wow...I'm speechless. Welcome to the boards! :beer:

bronxs
01-08-2006, 06:36 PM

Not me, I was glad for this, think of the confidence going into indy. LETS DO IT.