PDA

View Full Version : Injury report for the Patsies?

VADER72
01-08-2006, 07:09 PM
What are we looking at?

BroncFanIN
01-08-2006, 07:15 PM
It should come out mid-week. ESPN reports the only injuries to NE are Dillon and Bruschi.

Denver shows Al Wilson

All as of Jan 8th

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
01-08-2006, 07:27 PM
It should come out mid-week. ESPN reports the only injuries to NE are Dillon and Bruschi.

Denver shows Al Wilson

All as of Jan 8th

all 3 of those players will play

VADER72
01-08-2006, 07:28 PM
I've seen people posting of two NE offensive linemen? or rookies now playing.

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
01-08-2006, 07:32 PM
I've seen people posting of two NE offensive linemen? or rookies now playing.

yeah the Gaurd Logan Mankins starts and the Takle Nick Kaczur starts

they played pretty good against Jaxonvilles D line opening holes for Kevin Faulk

but Dillon had no running room at all

PatrickdaDookie
01-08-2006, 07:51 PM
You never know with the Patriots. I respect Bill Bellichick's play-calling, the way the commands his team, and the funny sweatshirts he wears on game day. But if there's any one thing that I hate about him, it's how immature he acts with the injury reports. You may as well throw the report out the window, because he doesn't disclose anything.

We'll know on gameday. It shouldn't matter, regardless. We have been the better team all season, why would that change just because it's the playoffs? =)

The Myth
01-08-2006, 08:40 PM
yeah the Gaurd Logan Mankins starts and the Takle Nick Kaczur starts

they played pretty good against Jaxonvilles D line opening holes for Kevin Faulk

but Dillon had no running room at all Dillon has been dealing with knee and ankle problems most of the season. That is the reason he hasn't done a lot this year. But don't assume that means they have no running game. Faulk, Pass, and Evens have done pretty well in his place. Kaczur is big and surprisingly quick. He got left to deal with outside pass rushers all by himself against Jacksonville. He did much better than I would have expected. But its the way the front D-Line is playing and how deep they seem to be there that should be a real concern. I think holding Bruschi out of that game might have just been BB feeling he didn't need to show his hand yet.

Archimedes Owl
01-08-2006, 08:59 PM
Dillon has been dealing with knee and ankle problems most of the season. That is the reason he hasn't done a lot this year. But don't assume that means they have no running game. Faulk, Pass, and Evens have done pretty well in his place. Kaczur is big and surprisingly quick. He got left to deal with outside pass rushers all by himself against Jacksonville. He did much better than I would have expected. But its the way the front D-Line is playing and how deep they seem to be there that should be a real concern. I think holding Bruschi out of that game might have just been BB feeling he didn't need to show his hand yet.
I try to give the Pats the benefit of the doubt, but their ugly 3.4 yards per carry average that ranks 30th in the league tend to disuade me.

Passepartout
01-08-2006, 09:50 PM
Well, the Pats didn't show their 3.4 per rushing yards in the Jaguars game.