PDA

View Full Version : Doesn't concern Broncos, but what is up with Gruden?

Carmine
12-17-2003, 02:31 PM
Is this guy really all that? Last year's success was little to do with him, I am sorry I have to give most of that Dungy's efforts in putting that team together.

Letting go of Keyshawn!!!! What cus he has a big mouth and he is mad cus Gruden has a personal problem with him. Gruden wouldn't use his talent because he simply didn't like the guy. That is all it can be. Keyshawn has to be one of the toughest recievers I have ever seen that can be used like a TE with his great blocking and ability to make catches in heavey traffic up the middle.

Then he can't get along with Rich McKay. McKay has done wonders for the Buccaneers in the last decade. Gruden doesnt like to utilize young talent, he forms his team around veterans whereas Mckay would always intertwine the young guys into the system. This is apparent if you look at the aging problem with todays Raiders.
Gruden seems to have problems connecting with people. Even in recent interviews he shows personality weaknesses.

He has yet to prove he can build a quality team. He certainly has no problems taking over an already well built team and making some minor adjustments. JUST MY OPINION

Carmine
12-17-2003, 02:38 PM
Injuries have plagued many good teams this year and they have managed to have winning records. Gruden cant use that excuse for his poor record.

rush_limbaughII
12-17-2003, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by Carmine
Is this guy really all that? Last year's success was little to do with him, I am sorry I have to give most of that Dungy's efforts in putting that team together.

Letting go of Keyshawn!!!! What cus he has a big mouth and he is mad cus Gruden has a personal problem with him. Gruden wouldn't use his talent because he simply didn't like the guy. That is all it can be. Keyshawn has to be one of the toughest recievers I have ever seen that can be used like a TE with his great blocking and ability to make catches in heavey traffic up the middle.

Then he can't get along with Rich McKay. McKay has done wonders for the Buccaneers in the last decade. Gruden doesnt like to utilize young talent, he forms his team around veterans whereas Mckay would always intertwine the young guys into the system. This is apparent if you look at the aging problem with todays Raiders.
Gruden seems to have problems connecting with people. Even in recent interviews he shows personality weaknesses.

He has yet to prove he can build a quality team. He certainly has no problems taking over an already well built team and making some minor adjustments. JUST MY OPINION

Try posting in www.tampabayBucs.com if it does not concern the Broncos.

rascal
12-17-2003, 02:42 PM
limbaugh no reason to be a jerk.

There is however a different forum for non-bronco conversations.

heads up mods.

rush_limbaughII
12-17-2003, 02:49 PM
I figured I would get some d!ckhead would say somethingk like that. O well, I guarantee Rush would never be rude to me in person. I promise.

allright. Another attempt in being nice. If not try posting in www.johngruden.com

rascal
12-17-2003, 03:02 PM
Injuries have plagued many good teams this year and they have managed to have winning records. Gruden cant use that excuse for his poor record.

I'm not sure what their problems are, I don't pay a whole lot of attention to the NFC.

THE SHIELD
12-17-2003, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by rush_limbaughII
allright. Another attempt in being nice. If not try posting in www.johngruden.com

you must visit that website often!!