PDA

View Full Version : Down With The Pats

qnred
01-08-2006, 09:37 PM
The Pats get the hype about their ability to pull it off in the post season..DENVER 13-3 barely talked about....well Saturday is a wake up call for all the announcers and non believers...DONT give us the coverage or attention like those other teams (INDY :sick: ) ...this team shows it in on the field....No words need to be said....

DEFENCE GET BRADY.......

YEAH PLAY OFFS.....
Ohh and Congrats to Jake..PRO BOWL..... :cheers: ...
Girl in Niagara Falls..Canada
Luvin the BRONCOS...!!!!

Predictions ??????

CatmanDaPatsFan
01-08-2006, 09:46 PM
The Pats get the hype about their ability to pull it off in the post season..DENVER 13-3 barely talked about....well Saturday is a wake up call for all the announcers and non believers...DONT give us the coverage or attention like those other teams (INDY :sick: ) ...this team shows it in on the field....No words need to be said....

DEFENCE GET BRADY.......

YEAH PLAY OFFS.....
Ohh and Congrats to Jake..PRO BOWL..... :cheers: ...
Girl in Niagara Falls..Canada
Luvin the BRONCOS...!!!!

Predictions ??????

The media had tried drastically to give u some hype the last two seasons. However, U keep getting blown out by over 30 points. You're making them look bad. shame on you choke artists. How dare u ask for respect after such embarrasing post season losses. u are what u are. just accept it and keep looking forward to next season. By the way, when a team is a present-day dynasty, they might get talked about a little bit. Jon Elway is gone. Jake Plunder is here, untill you invent a time-machine, u aint getting any respect, deal with it.

DrunkPanda
01-08-2006, 09:48 PM
jake plunder? is that supposed to be an insult? i don't understand how the "plunder" part is supposed to offend us

Archimedes Owl
01-08-2006, 09:48 PM
The media had tried drastically to give u some hype the last two seasons. However, U keep getting blown out by over 30 points. You're making them look bad. shame on you choke artists. How dare u ask for respect after such embarrasing post season losses. u are what u are. just accept it and keep looking forward to next season. By the way, when a team is a present-day dynasty, they might get talked about a little bit. Jon Elway is gone. Jake Plunder is here, untill you invent a time-machine, u aint getting any respect, deal with it.
Wow, the media in Boston must be pretty different from the media in Denver, because very little of the media has given Denver any credit for their superior year.

dud
01-08-2006, 09:49 PM

Jake Plunder? Original. Sounds like a poke at his interception-throwing habits of old.

Yeah, of old. He's thrown 7 this season...the best of starting quarterbacks who weren't injured, missing games. Brady has thrown 15.

Also, Denver's secondary has a knack for intercepting passes, and New England's is full of scrubs. Good luck this weekend, you're going to need it. A dynasty title means nothing when you're coming into the Bronco's house. Undefeated at home this season, and there's a reason. They're a damn good football team.

Wanobe
01-08-2006, 09:56 PM

they tried to what? give me a eefing break... they havent given denver any media coverage all year long.

all your little whiney non sportsmenship qb has to do is demand respect and he gets his own special on espn for doing what?

well ok i agree pats are a good team but thats all behind you, you have to prove yourself once again

CatmanDaPatsFan
01-08-2006, 09:59 PM
Jake Plunder? Original. Sounds like a poke at his interception-throwing habits of old.

Yeah, of old. He's thrown 7 this season...the best of starting quarterbacks who weren't injured, missing games. Brady has thrown 15.

Also, Denver's secondary has a knack for intercepting passes, and New England's is full of scrubs. Good luck this weekend, you're going to need it. A dynasty title means nothing when you're coming into the Bronco's house. Undefeated at home this season, and there's a reason. They're a damn good football team.

some good regular season quarterbacks seem to fold under big pressure....pate manning, donovan mcnabb.... I was just wondering, How does Plummer's playoff record look? At least Brady has a bad post-season record too. What? he's what? 10-0? best ever in the nfl! dam it, I thought u guys might have had something there. to answer your question, no, i'm not concerned with his interceptions, I'm too lazy to look Jake Plummers stats up. Jake Plummer. u gotta be kiddin me. N E is full of scrubs? thats some funny s*&*. a bunch of scrubs have won 3 of the last 4 superbowls, right. You are really running on empty. that's gotta hurt. a bunch of scrubs ha ha ah aha

dud
01-08-2006, 10:04 PM
some good regular season quarterbacks seem to fold under big pressure....pate manning, donovan mcnabb.... I was just wondering, How does Plummer's playoff record look? At least Brady has a bad post-season record too. What? he's what? 10-0? best ever in the nfl! dam it, I thought u guys might have had something there. to answer your question, no, i'm not concerned with his interceptions, I'm too lazy to look Jake Plummers stats up. Jake Plummer. u gotta be kiddin me. N E is full of scrubs? thats some funny s*&*. a bunch of scrubs have won 3 of the last 4 superbowls, right. You are really running on empty. that's gotta hurt. a bunch of scrubs ha ha ah aha

Apparently your lazy and illiterate.
Their secondary is full of scrubs...where is Rodney Harrison? They players who won the 3/4 superbowls AREN'T THERE ANYMORE. They're injured, or they're traded. You're not the dynasty team anymore. You're rushing attack is worthless. Your passing attack won't be as effective against Denver as against other teams. You're outmatched this time buddy.

Read what I say before you reply. And Tom Brady isn't 10-0 in the post-season, his patriots are. I didn't see him kicking those game winning field goals. yeah sure he got them in position, but it was his lack of ability to put up points that forced the game to go to something as unpredictable and risky as a field goal.

I can't wait for Champ Bailey to snag one of Brady's passes and run it back for a touchdown.

CatmanDaPatsFan
01-08-2006, 10:05 PM
they tried to what? give me a eefing break... they havent given denver any media coverage all year long.

all your little whiney non sportsmenship qb has to do is demand respect and he gets his own special on espn for doing what?

well ok i agree pats are a good team but thats all behind you, you have to prove yourself once again

Non sportsmenship qb? You obviously have no idea what u are talking about. Brady is up there with the most classy guys in the league. of all things u could get on your computer and say, you couldn't possibly be more wrong with that one. As well as being the best on the field over the past few years, the pats are also the most class-act, respectfull team off the field. As for having to prove ourselves once again, we don't have to prove ****! we're a dynasty. it's official. No matter what happens, there will never be another team during the salary cap/free agency period to do what we have. so eat it!

CatmanDaPatsFan
01-08-2006, 10:19 PM
Their secondary is full of scrubs...where is Rodney Harrison? They players who won the 3/4 superbowls AREN'T THERE ANYMORE. They're injured, or they're traded. You're not the dynasty team anymore. You're rushing attack is worthless. Your passing attack won't be as effective against Denver as against other teams. You're outmatched this time buddy.

Read what I say before you reply. And Tom Brady isn't 10-0 in the post-season, his patriots are. I didn't see him kicking those game winning field goals. yeah sure he got them in position, but it was his lack of ability to put up points that forced the game to go to something as unpredictable and risky as a field goal.

I can't wait for Champ Bailey to snag one of Brady's passes and run it back for a touchdown.

What you don't understand is that this team and their fans have been told by opposing fans such as yourself that we are outmatched this time over the past four years. U are nothing but another statistic. Another hopefull that has no idea what u are up against. The pats use more than talent to win games such as this one. It's composure and clutch performance that can't be coached or duplicated. They just got it. It's unexplainable. The core group of players that execute this philosophy is still in tact, and Bill bellichick is still the coach. The core group of Broncos that got blown out by the Colts the last two years is there as well, along with the same coach. Reality is Reality. Face it. If we played 10 times during the regular season, the broncos might take every one, but when it comes down to the one playoff game, The patriots will get it done. It's unexplainable.

gobroncsnv
01-08-2006, 10:32 PM
We'll see... I like our chances. Not offering any smack, since it's all worthless anyway. The game is played on the field, and we'll see then.

rcsodak
01-08-2006, 10:36 PM
Non sportsmenship qb? You obviously have no idea what u are talking about. Brady is up there with the most classy guys in the league. of all things u could get on your computer and say, you couldn't possibly be more wrong with that one. As well as being the best on the field over the past few years, the pats are also the most class-act, respectfull team off the field. As for having to prove ourselves once again, we don't have to prove ****! we're a dynasty. it's official. No matter what happens, there will never be another team during the salary cap/free agency period to do what we have. so eat it!
WOW!
You must be enjoying it, living vicariously through the pats.......

The rest of us? We're pretty well grounded in reality.

Your 'dynasty' is no different than the last team that had B2B SB's......

...you know....the Broncos!

Class act? You mean like Brady's snubbing the winning team (Broncos) at the end of the game?
Or did he just have to go poo-poo. :coffee:

And yes, your team DOES have to prove themselves. Otherwise, they'd just be handed the Lombardi at the beginning of the season. :duh:

Deck
01-08-2006, 10:38 PM
LoOk aT mE! Hello CatMan my name is "DA SHIFT Button" Nice to meet you! You should check out my friend... "Dictionary" sometime as well!

Deck
01-08-2006, 10:40 PM
WOW!
You must be enjoying it, living vicariously through the pats.......

Pssst.... I just introduced him to "Mr Shift button" and "Mr Dictionary"... He doesn't know big multi-syllable words, yet especially Vicarious...
:D

So.CalBRONCOFAN
01-08-2006, 10:42 PM
What you don't understand is that this team and their fans have been told by opposing fans such as yourself that we are outmatched this time over the past four years. U are nothing but another statistic. Another hopefull that has no idea what u are up against. The pats use more than talent to win games such as this one. It's composure and clutch performance that can't be coached or duplicated. They just got it. It's unexplainable. The core group of players that execute this philosophy is still in tact, and Bill bellichick is still the coach. The core group of Broncos that got blown out by the Colts the last two years is there as well, along with the same coach. Reality is Reality. Face it. If we played 10 times during the regular season, the broncos might take every one, but when it comes down to the one playoff game, The patriots will get it done. It's unexplainable.

Stupid trolls, go put on your Red Sox Damon jers...oh he's a yankee..isn't that treason..I guess he knew who the better team was.

rcsodak
01-08-2006, 10:43 PM
It's unexplainable.

Well then.....maybe you should click here (http://www.quickbrowsersearch.com/search.cgi?upartner=newdotnet&ps=NNUSKDRT&bidpart=OVR&rank=6&bid=&query=Free%20Psychic%20Reading&redir=http%3A%2F%2Fwww20.overture.com%2Fd%2Fsr%2F% 3Fxargs%3D15KPjg181Sx5Xyl%255FruNLbXU6TFhUBPxd%255 Fl750sWsUsXcsNry9yMpYJcay2%255F6YNWO8TuVGUkueW%252 DtByV5Tum4%255FcUFvbXhPKULCnhd%255Ffj95sYvb%255FDs cTirEvxvy6k4dNOnYDYG6xeteoy%252DPIUtf9THpKi4oFzBTs jvAc15kS8dc6Y%252DKb1VN5%255F1jdIZoF5aUgl5TOIJx6Sr cgd6ic4CSSAehAyMosne30DhA4KSuqlRt93yv1J0Zp%252D6PP eJlStLDym%255F2ZGurrwNRdYkKa%255FOI%252D5UzJnTeLl4 cqFGprq6ORsm4fFKb9YCTalgIvtq%255Ffj%252DScJNx1%255 Fj3xHIuHQjWYPxwUPxAgEPCxYwuLSjU%252DoHHTJtcGZ4ij%2 55FDX9DcfEWHU3Askt%255F7FMFPdC7lSIphVVDW6GR5XQpi1K O%255Fxmx1LnS1CyskB5mLg6%252DNbvHA%252E%252E%26yar gs%3Dwww.sara-freder.com)
:coffee:

InBillWeTrust
01-08-2006, 10:47 PM

Well, Brady has A LOT to do with the 10-0 record in the playoffs. In postseason, Brady throws an interception less than one out every one hundred passes. I would think Broncos fans would respect that considering how few INT"s Plummer has thrown. You gotta give tons of the credit for the 10-0 record to Bill Belichick, as well. He found ways to hold the greatest offense in the game (and one of the greatest in history) to 3 points and a way to put up 42 against one of the great defenses. You can say that the Pats may be a bunch of scrubs, but they still have Brady and Belichick running the show, and, combined, they make up most of the reasons why the Patriots have had so much success in the postseason.

Android
01-08-2006, 10:56 PM
Well, Brady has A LOT to do with the 10-0 record in the playoffs. In postseason, Brady throws an interception less than one out every one hundred passes. I would think Broncos fans would respect that considering how few INT"s Plummer has thrown. You gotta give tons of the credit for the 10-0 record to Bill Belichick, as well. He found ways to hold the greatest offense in the game (and one of the greatest in history) to 3 points and a way to put up 42 against one of the great defenses. You can say that the Pats may be a bunch of scrubs, but they still have Brady and Belichick running the show, and, combined, they make up most of the reasons why the Patriots have had so much success in the postseason.

Exactly. Anyone who writes off the Pats (especially in the playoffs) is not paying enough credit to this team. They are a threat. A great great threat to the broncos and are not afraid to come into Invesco field and throw their weight around. Just remember that they are still hungry and are out to prove a point that everyone is betting against them at the wrong time of the season. It's going to be a tough and hard road for the broncos to win this game!!!.................oh yea, I almost forgot, GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!

Deck
01-08-2006, 10:57 PM
well at least you just stated opinions and not just rubbish... I hate you, you stink...

I most definately respect Mr Sweatshirt and Golden Brady awesome talent both ways.... Once again, good football sat, hey?

InBillWeTrust
01-08-2006, 11:57 PM
well at least you just stated opinions and not just rubbish... I hate you, you stink...

I most definately respect Mr Sweatshirt and Golden Brady awesome talent both ways.... Once again, good football sat, hey?

Yea, pretty good football Saturday (insert sarcasm) :)

4team
01-09-2006, 12:27 AM
Well if we had to face the Broncos I'd rather do it now. I feel a lot more confidant heading into Indy after a tough win in Mile High than have to come out after a tough game with the Colts.

Mile High has ended the Patriots before and not just in the playoffs. 3 stright years we loss there in the late 80's and each year we missed the playoffs by a single game. So this will either earase the goast or re-open old wounds.

Good Luck.

Boxer21
01-09-2006, 09:10 AM
Pats don't have to prove their Dynasty status. They now hold most playoff records on the books. Yes that would include Belichick's superiority over the great Vince Lombardi. The time period in which they have accomplished this is a testament to what they are about. The point they have to prove is to do what NO team has ever done.....I will leave that for you to answer. That is the Pats motivation.

Go Pats!