PDA

View Full Version : What will the Media talk about?

BuffsBroncos
01-08-2006, 11:47 PM
When Denver meets Seattle in Detroit come February - what WILL the Media talk about?

Absolutely ridiculous the amount of coverage the 2nd and 3rd best records in the NFL receive. I hope Denver puts a HURT on NE this weekend.

Go Broncos.

qnred
01-08-2006, 11:53 PM
You couldnt have said it any better.........boy a lot of people will be eating their words and shaking their heads.....

Can you imagine the headlines then.............hahaha

GO BRONCOS....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Girl in Niagara Falls, Canada..
Want to move to Denver... :goofy:

TeflonPatriot
01-09-2006, 12:00 AM
When Denver meets Seattle in Detroit come February - what WILL the Media talk about?

Absolutely ridiculous the amount of coverage the 2nd and 3rd best records in the NFL receive. I hope Denver puts a HURT on NE this weekend.

Go Broncos.

Are the Broncos and Seahawks renting a skybox or something because neither team is playing in the SB?

Patriots 31
Carolina 24

Patriots ThreePeat!!!! :laugh: :beer:

PatrickdaDookie
01-09-2006, 12:06 AM
I'm thinking it'll all be about the impending AFC Championship game and NE/Colts rematch...

The networks are gonna be pissed if we win and ruin that.

BuffsBroncos
01-09-2006, 12:14 AM
Seattle???
Are you kidding me?

It just fit that they will play the Redskins in the first round; they didnít win a real game since week 3.

I understand that you're upset because neither San Diego, Oakland, nor San Francisco made the playoffs... but i'd still expect more from a west coast spectator.

That ocean air must not be as good for the brain as the fruits and nuts would let you believe.

BuffsBroncos
01-09-2006, 12:42 AM
I wasn't criticizing your thoughts on Seattle - I was criticizing the fact that you clearly didn't understand the reason I started a thread...

I don't think that Denver OR Seattle is the best team in their own conference. I'm just praying that both of them make it to the big game... I want to see what in the hell ESPN does for two weeks to build up a game they clearly have shown they will not take an interest in....