PDA

View Full Version : I can't wait till Saturday when the Nation starts to RESPECT US!

broncofan27
01-09-2006, 08:49 AM
I tell ya I wanted to read some good information about this weekends game and all I see is poll after poll and idiots like Salisbury saying the Pats are going to come into Denver and beat us. We aren't the second seed because it was given to us. We had one of the toughest schedules in all of football this year. The pats played 4 games against the Jets and Bills. I can't wait for this weekend when we cream the Brady bunch and the nation starts saying wow who are these guys in Denver. And Bronco nation will say hey we have been here kicking everyone's butt all year.

Oh it's gonna be so sweet.

NOBODY and I MEAN NOBODY comes into Denver in the playoffs with a week of rest and can seriously expect they are going to wipe the floor with us. Tom Brady heres to your first playoff loss. :beer:

oldrover
01-09-2006, 08:55 AM
Patriots fan here... we definitely respect you. You kicked our butts. Hopefully we'll bring a better game this time.

broncofan27
01-09-2006, 09:01 AM
Patriots fan here... we definitely respect you. You kicked our butts. Hopefully we'll bring a better game this time.

This is something I don't get. The pats whine and whine and whine about not getting respected but look at Denver. All we did is win all season long. All I heard all year from analysts is how the patriots are still good even when they were .500. This is Denver's time. There is a reason no team has one 3 super bowls in a row and Denver is gonna continue the tradition.

KeystoneBronco
01-09-2006, 09:08 AM
This is something I don't get. The pats whine and whine and whine about not getting respected but look at Denver. All we did is win all season long. All I heard all year from analysts is how the patriots are still good even when they were .500. This is Denver's time. There is a reason no team has one 3 super bowls in a row and Denver is gonna continue the tradition.

It's obvious. Pats have won superbowls recently, all we've done is lose in the first round of the playoffs...

I'm not knocking the Broncos. I think they WILL win this weekend( I'll be there cheering them on in the 6th row!!!) But until they do, why do we deserve respect over the national champions?

Don't take me wrong here guys, but i'm seeing a lot of us saying they don't understand these analysts. I do. YES We did great this season, and for it we earned a first round bye.. something we haven't done in a while, but to get analysts to starting talking us up we need to show them and the rest of the world that we CAN compete in the playoffs....

Expect a lot more people talking us up once we beat the Patriots on Saturday... Until then, don't worry about what people say.. as the old saying goes, "Actions speak louder than words".

oldrover
01-09-2006, 09:09 AM
Nobody said we were good when we were 4-4. Believe me.

broncofan27
01-09-2006, 09:10 AM
Nobody said we were good when we were 4-4. Believe me.
Yea but every analysts in the world still picked you guys to win every game. But then again maybe because it was because of the super soft schedule you had.

jck19622
01-09-2006, 09:18 AM
Like John Madden says " The Patriots are still the Champs untill someone beats them on the Field" I know Denver has beat them already but they are still here to defend their championship,if any other AFC division winners sufferd the kind of injuries that the Patriots did they wouldn't even be in the playoffs,yes the Patriots are in a weak division but that doesn't matter now,its how well you play today or Saturday for that matter and the Patriots have overcome their injuries and are better than ever,not the same team from last year but just as formidable none the less.

oldrover
01-09-2006, 09:20 AM
Yea but every analysts in the world still picked you guys to win every game. But then again maybe because it was because of the super soft schedule you had.

Our schedule was plenty tough... over .500.

sharp_shepherd
01-09-2006, 09:21 AM
Respect comes when you lift the trophy into the air.....Enough Said.

broncofan27
01-09-2006, 09:23 AM
Our schedule was plenty tough... over .500.

Yea but look at your division. Nobody else wanted it. That division is worse than what the Colts had. Play in the AFC West and see how well you fair.